Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5302 times)
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

It is not too late for is beginners to start dealing with cryptocurrencies especially BITCOINS. We have may chances to learn more about it. We have many options to choose how to learn about it. As long as you have the focus and willingness to learn, you will reach what others have reached. Bitcoins are just there waiting for us to deal with.
...Yes it's not too late as a beginners because the right time is now if you wish to investing crypto. But it needs to learn first about cryptocurrency for more details on how to invest, After all you can start it and it depends on how much amount that you could afford it. Much better to invest bitcoin because of its valuable price and it's up to you which crypto you could afford.
BabyPokox
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

No late word in starting something. and crypto is also now increasingly popular and more and more demanding. You can take advantage by joining this time. remember everything always starts from a small thing.
Start from now on and become greatest.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits
It is never too late to late to start investing on learning crypto currencies and earn profit. Yes during this low season when the price fall, investors take advantage to buy their bitcoin and just place it on hold till the time that the price is higher to get a high return of investment. While the price is dump, it a good opportunity to learn the market flow and educate your self to different types of crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

It is not late, you just need to learn more about it as long as there are traders, the market is still moving
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

No late word in starting something. and crypto is also now increasingly popular and more and more demanding. You can take advantage by joining this time. remember everything always starts from a small thing. Start from now on and become greatest.
To late for what ? To buy Bitcoin and collect Bitcoin, or selling Bitcoin ? If you want to buy and collect Bitcoin right now, I think it is never too late. That is because I believe that the price of Bitcoin will go so high that a lot of people will get a lot of profit from it. For now the price of Bitcoin maybe still in around $10,000 and up to $15,000 but I think soon the price of Bitcoin will hit $100,000. I do not know when and how, but I believe that thing will happen. So do not worry and start invest right now, start buying if you have the money, and start working if you have some skills that you can offer. Do not waste any more time so you will not regret. I myself are already know Bitcoin when the price was still $400.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

Buy when the price are low and hold it when the price is high sell it and then buy new one until it's go low price again so you can earn little by little on than. That's is what i understand when i watching my friend buying token and selling on it.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

The perfect timing to buy is now because the value of Bitcoin is low. I think you must buy many Bitcoin now.
Currently there is a huge dump with the price of bitcoin compared to the value it has the past year, it has a big difference. A lot of people took this opportunity to buy more, so I guess it is also not yet too late for you to buy bitcoin especially when the price of it is this low, you should also grab this opportunity.
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

Hello,

Thanks

We are all still learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency here. the difference between you and the others is experience.
You can learn more about cryptocurrency in this forum, and you will get experience about it.
so, there is no late for you.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

Suppose right now its not yet. its risky and unpredictable. Low nowadays the following day may be high. Dumps and dips now and then. what is essential is you are equipped and organized to embody cryptoworld and start to be part of the new era and the modifications that it brings to the future. nobody is late in this generation. begin to investigate on what altcoins are first-rate to make investments with.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

yes, it is not too late to buy some bitcoin. because bitcoin prices are cheap, many predictions in 2019 bitcoin will have prices rise 5x from current prices. so you can buy bitcoin now.

Well the prediction is that bitcoin will hit $40k in 2018. So hurry up and buy some.

before you do buy bitcoins make sure you should do some research first especially you are newbie in crypto world. it is very risky in when to buy bitcoins it is not like a candy you can buy anytime

Buying bitcoin is always risky either the buyer is a newbie or a legendary because you can not predict precisely the trend. But one thing is pretty sure, if you hold bitcoins for some time then surely you will earn profit. Research is always necessary in cryptocurrency for all investors.

yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

I think we are still learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency here, you can learn more about cryptocurrency in this forum, and you will get experience on it. A lot of people have had this opportunity to buy more, so I guess it's not too late for you to buy bitcoin.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

I would say it's never too late. I also just started as a beginner, given the rapid development of cryptocurency market share is still very wide open. many emerging new coin coins that always make me more excited about the push of public demand. and always believe that cryptocurency as the currency in the future that will make us more excited to compete in the electronic era

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Hello,

It's still not too late for the beginners. You can still catch up if you are going to be diligent. Work hard to achieve your wishes. Before you do that? you need first enough knowledge to study what to do in bitcoin. It's hard to get caught without knowing what you're doing. And you need to be as a beginner just need to be smart. Be smart about the processes you go through. Be resourceful to earn big money, just the tactics you need and the brain you will grow. You will still be able to follow if you wish. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Neconic

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Yes, to this day you can actively buy bitcoins and earn on them, because in any case it's gonna grow. They promise that before the end of the year there's gonna be over 25000 dollars, or maybe even more by them.
Theyasirahmad

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

i dont think its late to get yourself involved in this new technology but if you are here to become rich overnight then it is the wrong place and yes you are late for that
mejalipat

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Hello,

Thanks

I'm sure this is a good time to buy bitcoin and you're not late because the price of bitcoin is going down and I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again and it will be profitable
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

bitcoin has no age limit as long as you want to learn about bitcoin , its not too late, there are lot of guides for those who are begginers you can read and it and follow so that you can understan and know more about bitcoin , just explore and this forum.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

If you are a beginner, this is also a plus for you because right now it's the rush time to buy bitcoin, transactions are cheap now, spin your account on the forum.
MAJICOIN

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

Yes if you learn about crypto then you can buy bitcoin it is goof now to buy bitcoin and the future prospect of bitcoin if you buy this crypto now then in the future you will become successful in the future and it is not bad that hold bitcoin this strategy is very profitable and with this we can use this money for different transactions like we can send and receive this digital money so it is good for beginners and experts to come and buy bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

bitcoin is not too late for a start as long as you're confident and your high dreams can get you what you want as long as your patience and fucos are worth buying bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: