Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5293 times)
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

Its never to late to start. Its great time to start now.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

I believe it's not too late. Bitcoin is a very bright future for us.

Many experts predict that bitcoin will hit a record high in June.
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

the chance is everywhere and you can earn money with both of bull and bear market. Let's prepare knowledge carefully to know when to buy or sell
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

I believe it's not too late. Bitcoin is a very bright future for us.

Many experts predict that bitcoin will hit a record high in June.

Me too I don't believe that it's too late already for beginners because there are a lot of brighter future that awaits for bitcoins. So better start as early as now because there are a lot of oppurtunities are waiting.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

It's not too late for the beginner to join this bitcoin, because every opportunities have their own time. So if you're a beginner, it's never too late to you. Your brighter future is with you, your brighter future is approaching to you.
Ubay82

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

actually it is not too late for beginners, because bitcoin will replace paper money so bitcoin simplify the transaction. Bitcoin changed all that. With what? Bitcoin is a cash system that syncs across the internet, so everyone can access the same cash account in real time regardless of who and where it is. The result? Money can be transferred from one party to another without unnecessary delays and costs. Like when money used to be used, before the world became so big and complicated. so whenever you can invest in it
rmc518

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

I'm also a newbie and I beleive that no one is late or advance at everything, everyone has their own right time Smiley
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:13:27 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

I think now is a good time to buy because the price of bitcoin is not that high these days, meaning it will be so affordable. It is never too late for a beginner to start investing on bitcoin or any activities related to bitcoin, but of course it will not be as easy as before since there many of us now.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.
Whoever bought bitcoins on dip when it was 6000k and sold it for 11500K doubled his money, and whoever bought in for 1000$ last year or for 350$ in 2016. and sold it for 20K i am sure they made lots of money.
are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.
You need to know how to send transaction and where you can spend bitcoins  Roll Eyes

All of us started as beginners in this kind of online business because we need to be trained so that we learn how. It doesn't mean that as beginners is too late because its better late than never.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

I'm also a newbie and I beleive that no one is late or advance at everything, everyone has their own right time Smiley
You should invest in Bitcoin and let these people know what their missing. I know that Bitcoin is getting a lot of people some money on a daily basis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

Hello,

Thanks

It is not too late to start with bitcoin, if you are serious on bitcoin then bitcoin will profit you because bitcoin has a price that will continue to rise every year.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

It is not too late for a beginner like you. But as a beginner, first you should learn and have enough information and knowledge about bitcoin.

If you want to buy some bitcoin, it is the right time to buy since bitcoin price is now at low price, and just hold it and wait for the price to increase more for you to get a big profit.

This is the right time to buy because people forget the potential that the King of Crypto hold, that's why some prefer ALTS. It is always better to diversify, but BTC is a long term technology, it is not even close to its true usage, because we are lacking some knowledge on solving its transaction problems or our computer is not enough to handle its power.
As a beginner read and learn, and then always understand the opinions on both sides, most importantly, learn what's behind these technologies, many people are years old here but they don't know the technical aspects. That's why they are having a run for their money in the end.

Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

Hello,

Thanks
if you are beginner and still learning about bitcoin, it is not too late for you to start in bitcoin, but instead it is the right time to buy bitcoin because its value is still in recovering process.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

I think yes if you are talking about the time when you can buy bitcoin below 1$ until it reached its market value today. But if you will just believe that bitcoin will rise to even higher market value than its highest market value ever recorded last year, then maybe you can decide on your own if it is really time to buy today.

caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

A good time to buy is when a good coin is at its low value so when it recovered back to its true price you will profit more. In bitcoin, tho it's price today looks like it is already big, it can still increase its value and give you much profit.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Its never late for anything.All is we have to wait for the right time and then act accordingly.For btc i would say its recovering from the major market correction happened and its still progressing slowly towards gain in momentum.We can buy some positions now and also in the future again if it drops ,buy at lows and sell at highs.I am happy to take multiple positions for the minimum price i get and average them and reap some money.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

Hello,

Thanks
If you reached the moment of bitcoin's dropping value, then I would say that is the right time for you to buy some bitcoins. I know being a beginner when it comes to dealing with crypto currencies will take time before you manage to know or create your own strategies. I will never say that it is too late for anyone to deal with crypto currencies because it is always up to us what strategies or methods to be used in order to make an income out of it.

coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

Its never to late to start

Take some free coins

You just need telegram

t.me/animalfarm_bot?start=548414029

Start the bot and get free coins

Have fun
Its not too late to everyone never loose hope just try to do what you really want,and of this free coins i'll try this also if it really works,,,how could you if your late when your not trying on it.
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Of course not. Just look at the charts and you can see all the opportunities there were to buy low and sell high. It’s still a very young market, which leads to some level of volatility. Anywhere there is volatility, there are chances to make (and lose) money.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

Hello,

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits

Me also i didnt try in buying bitcoins and i think its never too late if your only taking actions in a right decisions,i'll have to learn more first when im doing something to do.,and try it when it is the right time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: