Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5293 times)
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

The global cryptocurrency market correction has given us another opportunity to buy Bitcoins and other Cryptos at a reduced and maybe affordable price, so I think it's a good time to buy your long term coins now
CryptoEbe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

Just late enough to get Bitcoin at a discounted price. Too many people got into BTC investing at the wrong time (during the peak in December), but you have the opportunity to get it cheaper than many people.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

As a beginner do research know about bitcoin then join the moving train. Buying bitcoin at a very low price hold it and sell at a higher price makes you accumulate profit therefor no time is too late.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

according to date you write this post and today market situation suppose ye good time if you can hold it for a year or more...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Its never too late to get involved.... know why u want to come in and go for it. Buy bitcoin preferably when the price is low. then sell when its high if u wish to be trading.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

yes it is now in a drawdown)
It could be too late for you to invest but not for the person that posted this thread. Investing depends on what you do.
I guess for me, it is not too late because bitcoin gives everyone an opportunity to be a part of this. Not too late too on investing because anytime you can invest bitcoin if you truly have a plan investing it, be updated and read many more about bitcoin for you to understand it and not lose anything you have. It is not too late for you. Just keep be updated for you to not lose anything you have.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

For me, it's not too late to begin learning new things like have some knowledge about cryptocurrency or like start to earn some bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. Yes, in your research you can notice that most of the ¾ of bitcoin is already generated and already use, but it is still not too late because there are thousands of cryptocurrency out there that you can still try and gain it. I think most of the people already know bitcoin, but they don’t want to try it for some reason. But if you are obtaining bitcoin right now, it's not too late even it is a small volume of bitcoin because the people gain bitcoin is just like 20% or below out of 100% population.    Smiley
For me, to know bitcoin it is really not to late but to earn it? Its too late for me. If youre a bounty hunter here too late to create an account then to make it ranked up because if the merit being implemented so that its hard fo you too rank up. Unless you are good in english and your replies and posts are very well constructed. You can convince other bounty hunters to merit you if your posts are great.
Penuzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

The same number of individuals say "You are never late to the gathering" and it would seem that it likewise applies for digital forms of money. The best thing you could do at the present time is more research. There is a great deal of FUD and deception which could lead you to putting resources into trick ventures. You don't neccessarily need to purchase Bitcoin, there are a lot of digital forms of money availalble available. You can hazard and have a go at putting resources into another altcoin yet remember that the cost of some of this venture won't not increment. It would appear that Bitcoin is the most secure one right now.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Hello,

Thanks
I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price reach 200 or below. And in your thread, it is not late to get involve in bitcoin. But it is too late to rank up since ranking is quite hard to achieve.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

For me, to know bitcoin it is really not to late but to earn it? Its too late for me. If youre a bounty hunter here too late to create an account then to make it ranked up because if the merit being implemented so that its hard fo you too rank up. Unless you are good in english and your replies and posts are very well constructed. You can convince other bounty hunters to merit you if your posts are great.
Rank is not what's important here, you can still do  other bounty campaigns that do not necessarily require such high status like joining blog and video campaign , social media campaigns and translation campaigns. Besides, OP is actually referring to buying cryptocurrencies not in joining bounties. So I think you've gone a little bit off track here.

To OP, you are not late. Keep in mind that only a small percentage of the population know the existence of cryptocurrencies if not, some of them are just aware but are scared or skeptical to try it. Consider yourself as one of the not-so-early adopters in the space.

lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Its never too late to get involved.... know why u want to come in and go for it. Buy bitcoin preferably when the price is low. then sell when its high if u wish to be trading.
Yeah its never been too late and you have a chance to be rich when you are really give your effort and always learning to this kind of income.We must keep on holding for bitcoin because this is not a matter of how years you are because its a matter of your perseverance.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

You are not late!! And even if you are late, remember "better late than never"  Grin Grin Grin and I think it's not the problem when you appear or start, the thing that really matters is you will become rich by btc or not. anw, if you can get money, why not start even when it's late?
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Hello,

Thanks
It's never too late to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is down right now. But if you believe in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin will rise again even uphill. There we get great benefits.  Grin
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. It’s impossible to know if the price will keep going up, and it’s hard to even guess. But personally I believe in Bitcoin. I think it’s definitely not too late to invest in Bitcoin. Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000, and now almost $20,000.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

It's currently at $11k, still a good price to buy considering the last ath was at around $20k. Still, better late than never, right? The thing here is that you must have trust that bitcoin would continue growing and gain wider acceptance.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

As like in lottery ticket you can't become a millionaire in a week or few days.If you have such idea just move from here.If you have a idea to get some additional  dollars from your investments as in share market means,bitcoin is the one you are searching for.You can buy a bitcoin for sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gregorio5

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

We are in the same boat.  I have been researching bitcoin and altcoin for the last few months and I just started buying bitcoin and altcoin.  I don't think it's too late to start buying. One thing is for sure only use money that you will not missed. If I didn't have that attitude, I would be crying.  My portfolio is down over 50% since I started buying but I am not worried because 1. I am only investing 15% of my savings in crypto, 2. I am using my own money (never use credit cards or borrowed money) and 3. and most important, if you are marry get your spouse buying so there are not arguments if you loose the money.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Hello,

Thanks

buy bitcoin when the price is low and after you buy the resistant coins in buy for some time to the value of the coin the up with a very significant than the price of the original then there you will gain a very much. try be patient
Cavali7

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Hello,

Thanks
I believe it is still good time to get in the Bitcoin.
But you need to believe it will really be a lot stronger then what it is today.
And I think you shouldn't invest a lot of your capital because you can never know what will happen and you don't what to lose all your money if it will go down or something go wrong.
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Well it's always too late, and that is why you should get in asap. Tomorrow, next month, next year, it's always going to be too late! Regardless if will be a lucrative investnemnt and because of that you should get in as soon as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: