Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5292 times)
jolajola

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

I'm just a beginner in cryptos, for me it's not too late. Just have faith!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

of course, it's not too late to start it, learn all the bitcoin chart analysis techniques in this forum, or join another group discussing bitcoin trading, nothing is too late for the trying

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

of course, it's not too late to start it, learn all the bitcoin chart analysis techniques in this forum, or join another group discussing bitcoin trading, nothing is too late for the trying
Many of the beginner I am seeing here does not complain that they are too late for joining cryptoucurrency instead they are doing everything for them to learn and to have earnings from their own, they have the eagerness and willingness to learn and earn so it is up to you how you are going to start here if you are a newbie.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

It is never too late in investing on bitcoin, you can start whenever you think you are ready. And if you are ready, you will know when to invest the better.

Currently there are approximately 100 million people who use crypto. And the world population stands at 7.5 billion. Only around 1% of the world population is using crypto, which means that there is still scope for plenty of growth. So right now, it is not late to make investments in crypto.
Hexon

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

I think if we enter the investment in the dip, still in the future we will reap the benefits as long as we are willing to learn to look at patterns and performance bitcoin deeper and this takes patience and and amount of time. Because Blockchain technology still evolving.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

Hello,

Thanks

If the total market value of bitcoin is equal to that of gold, then it would be $390,000, 39 times the current increase.

If people all over the world use bitcoin, no other currency is available. A dollar is about $4 million, 400 times more than it is today.

We can always invest in bitcoin.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Merited by Lintel (2)

It is never too late in investing on bitcoin, you can start whenever you think you are ready. And if you are ready, you will know when to invest the better.

Currently there are approximately 100 million people who use crypto. And the world population stands at 7.5 billion. Only around 1% of the world population is using crypto, which means that there is still scope for plenty of growth. So right now, it is not late to make investments in crypto.

I believe so, it not too late. Bitcoin is barely 10 years old, and in my opinion bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is here to stay. I mean the blockchain technology has so much applications. As long as there is blockchain and its application, cryptcurrency is alive. Adding to that, as long as there is you and me who are supporting this innovative technology, bitcoin will stay.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Hello,

Yes. But you need to have patience. It will never be too late to invest in bitcoin but risks are also inevitable. But always be reminded that there are ups and downs.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Maybe for some people who have a little money, now it's too late or not a good time to buy. Because bitcoin prices are getting more expensive every year so only for people who have a lot of funds who can buy a lot of bitcoin now. However, it does not mean someone can not buy, only the amount of value that can be purchased may be only a small part (satoshi).

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

Crypto is cordial it is not late that bitcoin should not lead but it is as well as fine for beginners that we should obtain bitcoin it is not tardy to state these coin for once so i would gone to invest in this currency and i nonattendance to become more profitable in the difficult the beginners should come into the crypto avow now the bitcoin growth is fine and it should be used for many reasons.
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Its never too late, today is still in early phase of bitcoin adoption. As price is low now its good time to buy.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.
think that anyone who wants to buy BTC for cash is thinking about large profits. You certainly did. Investing in new techmologies is cool but nobody is investing with a vision for profit ...
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

Are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency, if you interested with bitcoin it's a good time to started. But some people say maybe it's too late or not a good time to started it. But i believe, it's not too late. Let's start some research what bitcoin is. Learn from this forum, because this forum very helpful us.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes correct, if you want to invest in bitcoin . Now is the right time to buy as the price now is a bit cheaper. Buy and hold it for a long term or at least wait until it pump.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

I believe so, it not too late. Bitcoin is barely 10 years old, and in my opinion bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is here to stay. I mean the blockchain technology has so much applications. As long as there is blockchain and its application, cryptcurrency is alive. Adding to that, as long as there is you and me who are supporting this innovative technology, bitcoin will stay.

I strongly agree with you @k@suy. It is not too late in investing in bitcoin because bitcoin has its name already and is existing for almost a decade. If you want to invest now at least hold it until the price is higher or it is better to keep holding it as an investment. Bitcoin will stay for as long as we are here who are supporting it.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Its never too late, today is still in early phase of bitcoin adoption. As price is low now its good time to buy.
No, it is not too late for a beginner. Bitcoin still going strong in the market. They have many people now are engaging in bitcoin. They have many opportunity in bitcoin that everyone can benefit. So it is not too late for a beginner.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Its never too late when you involve with bitcoins. For me its still time, Because bitcoin is the only currency which increase every years without going down plus bitcoin's price is still to much low 10k per bitcoin isn't a big price for us. If you want to join bitcoin then its a right time to get involved since many predictor said the price will touch 50k this year. So don't miss that chance you should invest now and hold your bitcoin for long term, good luck.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Bitcoin really make us rich but it take some time maybe it took a year or years. You'll become success if you hold your coins and do long term investments otherwise no chances of getting rich.

claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

There is no such thing as latecomers in Bitcoin specifically in trading, every day is a perfect time to learn how trading works and how you can earn profit out of BTC.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Maybe you haven't learned a lot about bitcoins and other crypto currencies. If you did actually learn something you would never have asked this question. The price are unpredictable. If you are willing to take a risk, then go ahead invest as much as you can. Try investing on variety of legit coins which has potential. You might end up making good profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: