Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5293 times)
om_iyo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
I think you have to learn much anything about bitcoin, before you decided to buy some bitcoins. You can learn, when you have to buy and when you have to release. It's more better than you've spend and lost much money in there.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Nope. It's never to late to learn bitcoin because bitcoin still exist and currently bitcoin is growing better. Just keep on searching and asking in forums to gain new knowledge. It will be very useful for you in the future when you know some information about this type of money. It will be also your chance to change your life and your future. Now, is still a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin at a low price.
Regana

Activity: 18
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Media is inclined to believe the people interest in Bitcoin is decreasing as the price does, which is after all true. I'm writing this not with the aim of spreading FUD (Oh!! Bitcoin is dead, sell sell sell) but to help understand the reality that Bitcoin is not the same than in 2017.

And in a good way, as a beginner is never late, you may be late for the times where Bitcoin boomed because it became mainstream and part of a fashion (Yes, mainstream trends move billions of dollars). But with the correct expectations you can more than likely learn, be a part of this and make some dollars on the way.

Bitcoin has evolved a lot in regards of institutionalization, acceptation and global awareness, as a result the correction on it's price we see from early 2018.

So this is why I make emphasis on having the right expectations; Bitcoin is here to stay, furthermore, you shouldn't expect to get a 300% ROI within a year.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

It is high time to buy Bitcoin. But you have to first take knowledge about bitcoin, bitcoin wallet, block-chain, ethereum wallet, about the bitcoin market. Then you first buy small amount of Bitcoin. It will be better for you as you are a new person.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. It is necessary to learn some knowledge about bitcoin before investing in bitcoins. It can help us invest in bitcoins better. Learning knowledge allows us to reduce the risk of investment.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

of course this is the right time, you are not too late. I'm very sure the bitcoin price will be high again and from now on I have saved bitcoin and also trade to get more bitcoin again
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Nope it is not too late to enter into bitcoin market. In future the value of bitcoin predicted to be very higher than now, So the answer is yes, you can start tradding once you are strong enough to handle any situations in trading and you can make much profits. Its not too late so do not run to do trade unless you are good in knowledge about the cryptoworld. You have great opportunity here.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

It's up to you, you should learn a lot about cryptocurrency before you make a decisions to trade, trading it's like gambling sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. As a beginner like you and others, we all still have a lot to learn about cryptoworld.
Yes, as a beginners I need to learn lot of information and knowledge about crypto currency. I need to learn how it works in the market and how to get high profit. Yes trading is like gambling if you lack knowledge in trade. We need study and learn if we have knowledge it may reduce the risk of investing and trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

Looks like this is the right time to start learning bitcoin. And right now is the right time to invest. Because now the price of bitcoin can be very high. But you need to know about bitcoin first, do not directly invest if you do not know what.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

No Words are too late to try something especially in the field of investment, never afraid to start something new, about the outcome it's a matter later, good or bad there will be something we will get

I think the risk of using this unregulated exchange that can escape or be hacked at any time is enough to get a lot of people out of day trading and just want to invest in the long run.
And let me tell you that not everyone is willing or able to do that.
Turagsoy02

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Hello,

Thanks

By learning, you can start learning here by reading some articles and you can use other sources like google and youtube and for sure you are not late and it is really a good time to buy btc atm cause the value is still low.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.

No, beginning in something is not always late. Like here, in bitcoin, when you invest or even just become a user, it us not late and will never be to be one if those people. You need to learn many things so you don't need to hurry.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

No it is never too late for anyone. The crypto will be the part of our life forever now. So try to learn as much as you can. Try different sources. Chat to experience persons, try to participate by investing a small amount in it.
Grab the learning attitude. The only way to success now.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

I'm a newbie here in Bitcoin. So I don't know yet how to use Bitcoin properly. But thanks because I have a lot of friends who are really helping me to engage Bitcoin. And I think it's not too late to join Bitcoin. I want to earn money here so that I can help my family financially.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

No time is late to join crypto sphere but you need to learn the concept very well before going into it so it wont be totally loss..
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Hello,

Thanks
I don't think it is already too late to start buying bitcoin. Actually, it is now a good opportunity to buy bitcoin nowadays since the value has fell down a lot from the beginning of the year. All you need to do after buying is to invest and wait until the value rises once again. The value of bitcoin is volatile so you can never be late since the value can rise and fall anytime.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

In case of bitcoin its not too late but its growing day by day. As soon as you entered as much you get profit. For beginner before getting into trading go through the articles to understand it. Dont jump into it directly.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

There is a proverb which says "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'' It's never late to start to learn about bitcoin, the earlier you learn the better, of course a lot of people have not heard about bitcoin more so in few years to come more people will want to learn btc and there are so manyareas to learn e.g trading, mining e.t.c
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Hello,

Thanks
No it's not to late anytime you can start it now just keep working hard for it you can survive and buy all you can to life
Yes not time is late for bitcoin as you can start anytime to invest, for those who get bitcoin salary is time to save as now it is increasing so they can buy bitcoin, in all crypto currency there is a season when people invest their saving to bitcoin so right  now it is the season which is call as red market season so now bitcoin market is at red you can invest to get profit at the time of green, so it has started to increase so buy now and let your bitcoin profit be very high with passage of time.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

bitcoin is a decentralized currency and you have just entered into a currency that has technology that will change the business world in the future. it is not too late, for bitcoin because you will be part of the world of cryptocurrency that will lead you to efficiency and decentralization that will thrive in the next few years. take advantage by starting investing in bitcoin, this is the best investment for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: