Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5302 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

Well, as for the title of your thread, it may be seem for you that you are late to start but in reality you are definitely not late. You can still be able to cope up, and do some stuffs that would make you earned some bitcoin. Also, learning cryptocurrency is not that hard as you think, well, it is somehow complicated but it is not that hard that you even need to be taught by a pro. Reading is enough for you to learn crypto. Well, as for today, bitcoin price is still low that most of the people are afford to buy some of it. So, for this time buying some bitcoin is good.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

As long as there is existing bitcoin , its not too late! Investing in bitcoin is very essential! Bitcoins value now are very low , but I think by the end of the year it will rise up again! So its not too late. Invest now
Tasya04

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

for me beginner is not too late, because in my opinion bitcoin is the best way to invest. No doubt there is a rise and fall in prices and for beginners can sometimes be risky, but we must stay positive and keep learning.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

No, its not too late, and this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its price is very low, in few weeks or months its price will increase again, and after that, you will earn some money.
I think there is no late to start. Its just a matter of patience and waiting,patience is our only way  to be successful.

We should always be confident that the future of bitcoin will improve and it's never too late if we start buying immediately, let alone the bitcoin price is currently cheaper than the previous months.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

Just  keep on doing research about crypto currencies. First thing is you have to learn all the things you need to learn about bitcoin and crypto. You can find forums here that would really help you a lot since you are just starting. In terms of buying bitcoin, the price fluctuates but don't worry as it is healthy. Just a suggestion, it is best to buy bitcoin when the price goes down, just keep it for a while until its value increases again so you can profit a lot from it. Be patient, who knows, you can be successful on this!
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes it is still a good time to buy some bitcoins because the price is still low on the market.
Bitcoin price this month is bad, it almost hit about $6k point in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Yes it is still a good time to buy some bitcoins because the price is still low on the market.
Bitcoin price this month is bad, it almost hit about $6k point in the market.

Pretty much, the best time to buy most coins/tokens is during the dip. But you need to learn to differentiate between dip and dump. Most shit tokens are just a pump and dump for the developer to get quick profit. While for bitcoin there is no doubt and has been tested for years. So this dip is the still the best time buy some

markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

these days that the prices of cryptocurrencies is in falldown era, anyday is a good day to start holding some coin that took your interest. the basic principal is to buy in low state and sell in high state of prices. either than that, is a mistake imo.
Evander2

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

The first investors did have a privilege, but it is definitely not too late to join the world of crypto. I think we are still at the beginning of an interesting story.
ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I think that now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. Because now he is going through not the best of times, the price falls on him. But I'm sure that he will definitely grow up in a short time.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I am a beginner,but its not too late for us to invest in bitcoin.As a matter of fact we are lucky enough that we invest in btc.Invest now,what are you waitibg for.The price is high.Its not a matrer of nebie or a full member you are its a matter of determination.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Yes, if you are interested in bitcoin and have more money, you can buy bitcoin. But you have to believe in bitcoin, because if you do not believe bitcoin, you will panic if a bitcoin price decreases.

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Actually it's not to late even for a beginner to start, because there's a lot of different way to earn bitcoin it just hard to keep up because of it's limited source, though you'll have to be patient and more active to it. Of course if you have founds to  buy bitcoin it's even better, you just have to be mindful in any investment you've like to be involved in.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Never been to late for beginners , just invest coin. We must be patient in what we do. Just keep patient in mind until you earn something from it.just keep learn and learn until to grow on it
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Hi there Bounty_huntD! I love the saying "It is better late than never". I don't know who started that idiom but that worked for me most of the time. It sounds, i am always late, never mine. Another saying is action is better than words. Yeah, start it fast, along the road you could learn, and it is hard to learn something that you are not familiar with. Imagine if you just want to learn how to trade but never experience the actual trading. There is no expert that have done that, so I suggest that buy now until the price is relatively low as of the moment. But again, there is also a saying that regret is always sprouted last.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Hello,

Thanks
I don't think it's too late to be a beginner. Bitcoin is now a new technology that will be well applied over the next few years, so it's still time to learn something about bitcoin. It's still a good time to invest in bitcoins, and I think in the next year, the price of bitcoins will be higher, maybe $50,000.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

Hello,

Thanks

Hi there Bounty_huntD! I love the saying "It is better late than never". I don't know who started that idiom but that worked for me most of the time. It sounds, i am always late, never mine. Another saying is action is better than words. Yeah, start it fast, along the road you could learn, and it is hard to learn something that you are not familiar with. Imagine if you just want to learn how to trade but never experience the actual trading. There is no expert that have done that, so I suggest that buy now until the price is relatively low as of the moment. But again, there is also a saying that regret is always sprouted last.
Yes i agree on that it is really better to start now than never. I think this is not too late for everything because in crypto currency feild everything is unstable, market volume is really unpredictable enad we can really ingage on it during dumping season maybe for us to have some advantage on the feild. I believe that buying bitcoin in a low price is an ad a race and less risk.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

naaah bitcoin is still on its early stage,
but make sure to maximize your investment for bigger ROI (Return of investment)
what I mean is buy if it is in dip to have greater profit
well it is not instant to get profit , or a profit in one day (it may but not much) so take into consideration that this is also reality
buy bitcoin when you feel that it's in dip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

naaah bitcoin is still on its early stage,
but make sure to maximize your investment for bigger ROI (Return of investment)
what I mean is buy if it is in dip to have greater profit
well it is not instant to get profit , or a profit in one day (it may but not much) so take into consideration that this is also reality
buy bitcoin when you feel that it's in dip
Yes i agree on that this is not too late for a begginer maybe as a beginner we should minimize first the investment because if we are a beginner we are on the stage of learning. So then if we make a big investment as a beginner maybe that would be risky and we can really be lose a huge amount because of taking this risk of investment.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

As a beginner, you are lucky to join the community when most of cryptocurrencies are low. I hope you catch good prices and reach the profit you want.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: