Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the Bitcoin Price Bottomed?  (Read 809 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

The drop trends are saddening. I might even say that the price had already bottomed because last month if you cpuld remember bitcoin already received a price drop. However, let's not lose hope and take measures to ensure that bitcoin would recover from its losses and that bitcoin would be able to reclaim the 20000$ all-time high.

No one really know what would be the bottom price if BTC continue to fall this time. But right now we're at a very unstable run breaking both support and resistance level, that makes BTC keeps on fluctuating. One thing is for sure, we can see BTC rising up again in the 3rd to 4th quarter of this year.  At this point whales still manage to gain decent profit, even if BTC's price doesnt look profitable because of its price movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

The drop trends are saddening. I might even say that the price had already bottomed because last month if you cpuld remember bitcoin already received a price drop. However, let's not lose hope and take measures to ensure that bitcoin would recover from its losses and that bitcoin would be able to reclaim the 20000$ all-time high.

No one really know what would be the bottom price if BTC continue to fall this time. But right now we're at a very unstable run breaking both support and resistance level, that makes BTC keeps on fluctuating. One thing is for sure, we can see BTC rising up again in the 3rd to 4th quarter of this year.  At this point whales still manage to gain decent profit, even if BTC's price doesnt look profitable because of its price movement.

Got to agree, we really don't know what will happen next with bitcoin and I think with this current situation is that bitcoin is uncontrollable this time. Need to do some holding on btc this time as the fluctuation is still recurring in the cryptocurrency market. Definitely, btc will be gaining back on track probably in the last quarter of this year, hold on guys.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Yeah it is bottomed, better buy the dip quick as the pump is coming soon /s

To be honest it is just like gambling, you don't have the crystal ball and no one can predict the future, just invest with your own risk.
No it is not like gambling, you can affect your results and your chances of winning and that is very different than almost all the gambling games however those that invest without any real knowledge could be said to be gambling with the disadvantages you get no fun, the odds are way worse than with gambling and that you are gambling with amounts of money way bigger so the losses of those people which treat investing or trading as gambling will be bigger.
I don't treat trading a gambling really, since we can do research ahead of time or everytime in trading that can allow us to think if it is worth holding or investing, if we think trading as a gambling, when in fact the results will only depend on how we do it not by any means of luck.
Good for you because it will be a huge mistake to treat bitcoin trading as if it was gambling the amount of money some people have lost due to that mistake is enormous, they did not do any kind of research, they just invest in a currency based on their feelings or some premonition they had, this is not only detrimental to their capital but also to their skills since they never develop any.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.
I am hopeful of it holding, just wondering what others were thinking?

In my opinion, it will still go down more if the bitcoin experience another crisis, because most of us makes panic selling because of the fake news that they are hearing. It is better that don't believe on those lies and fake news because the truth no one can actually know what will happen with bitcoin especially in the future.

The negative media publications and the impatience by some of us especially the newbies in cashing  in on bitcoins is one factor that is also one factor that is making bitcoin loose value because there's more than enough supply of it on the market.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
Merited by MiLkz (4), linenoise (1)

No one knows, pretty much. It could go to probably $5,000 or lower without any warning(thought it's very very unlikely in my opinion). Even though the price pretty much was cut in half since December, it's really relaxing for me to see the price just move sideways. No huge decreases or increases is somewhat calming. It makes us focus more on the technology rather than the price.

This market is following the 2013 pattern and if it does then we could see the market go much lower before it goes higher.  Not trolling but 2500-3500 is a possibility.  When wall street entered the market that signaled for me that there would be a push lower because wall street does not like to pay high prices for anything.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

for now,  bitcoin price was hit the bottom at around $7k price in the market.
current price is around $8k, i think it still have a possibility to decreased.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency price is a quite hard to predict.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

I think the currency this year lowest price would be around $9000, after a long time all kinds of bad news, the currency has reached the bottom, then don't hesitate, buy the opportunity came, now there are experts predicted in a few months, the bull market will come.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

Nobody knows pretty much it is going for probably a much dollars or lower without any warning even though the price of pretty much was cut by half since in December .its really relaxing .for me to see the price just moving the transparent way with no really very low decrease or increase is most of what calming it is hoping it will be back on track in few weeks in the coming days as this just a temporary movement of the bitcoin market .
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

bitcoin price seems to be decrease more a bit. It is currently at the $8k price on the market.
but if you want to buy some bitcoins, i think it is not a bad time to buy. it still on the low price in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

It's true that bitcoin is down now, but I do not think there will be any decline anymore, because now there's been some positive news on bitcoin, I hope investors stop selling due to panic, better buy it, it will help bitcoin rise faster.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

maybe the bitcoin price now reaches the bottom price and only stay up and down in that range of the price. but we don't know if its true or not and no one will know about this. and if I still have money, I don't think that this is low or not, I will check the price in the market and if I think it is a good time to buy then I will buy another bitcoin. there will be a time for bitcoin price to go back to increase and we can hold for waiting that times to come.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

Of course this is an unknown information only having an analytical mindset can assume that it may be in the vastness of bitcoin and its price category. But while analyzing, I think the price will not exceed 8k in a long periud.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I hope the bottom of bitcoin price  was $6000 this year. The current grueling flat should end soon. Indicators and news give grounds for
assuming positive dynamics for bitcoin and altcoins. I think bitcoin start to rise and will grow to $12,000 within a few weeks.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

It's true that bitcoin is down now, but I do not think there will be any decline anymore, because now there's been some positive news on bitcoin, I hope investors stop selling due to panic, better buy it, it will help bitcoin rise faster.
Many people assume that the news will get worse but actually in yesterday's call many countries agree on the existence of bitcoin. maybe in april there will be good news for bitcoin pumped
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

This market is following the 2013 pattern and if it does then we could see the market go much lower before it goes higher.  Not trolling but 2500-3500 is a possibility.  When wall street entered the market that signaled for me that there would be a push lower because wall street does not like to pay high prices for anything.
Things are really different from what we know from 2013, the market has grown a lot and the talks of regulations is keep the market at bay, anything below $5k is a disaster as i do not want to see the price going below that as it will be really hard for the market to bounce back if the price goes down that much and it will be hard for new investors to invest in it and the miners will be under heavy loss.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

$3k is going to be the bottom level. And I don't think the bottom is going to happen so soon. Its going to take few more months for Bitcoin to reach the bottom. Bitcoin just went through one of the biggest rallies in its history it isn't going to bottom out so fast.
olivinetowhee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

Trail fo bitcoin goes without any warning or notice. it suddenly either floats up or sinks down
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

No one can be able to say exert what will be the price of bitcoin the next minute but still looking at the market and the way it goes .

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Hope the market trend is bleeding and this may be due to Easter Sunday, people across the world may be cashing out their Bitcoins for purchase for Easter Sunday. I think after 2nd week Bitcoin would start its bullish drive, hopefully  it should reach at least $12000 before end of April as per my prediction.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: