Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the Bitcoin Price Bottomed?  (Read 814 times)
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

In my opinion, it may go further down if Bitcoin is facing any other danger or crisis. Because most people want to sell panic because they hear fake news. It would be better to not believe any false news or fake news. Because no one knows what will happen to Bitcoin in the future, when its price increases or decreases.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

Yes, i think it has bottomed at USD 6k at last february and this early april.
now bitcoin trend seems like increasing slowly and not go back to down trend.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Yes, i think it has bottomed at USD 6k at last february and this early april.
now bitcoin trend seems like increasing slowly and not go back to down trend.

Well we don't know that yet. Don't forget that come september, mt. Gox will be allowed to resume it's sell off of btcs which by itself can make the price go down. And a lot of people will also be anticipating that and take profit before selling off as well. There's really no certainty in this market so it's hard to make such assumptions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.
I am hopeful of it holding, just wondering what others were thinking?

We don't know the movement of the bitcoins price we hope that the value of bitcoin in the future will rise up. I agree to you that you must hold your bitcoin first because the price is low. All we have to do is to have patience and wait for the right time to sell our bitcoin so that we will gain a high and nice profit.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

for now I think you should hold it because it is still in a state of rising, if we look at the graph of the year before then you will see that for now rising trend.
but if you think the current price is enough then you can sell it, so it all depends on your own as you who have bitcoin assets so it's up to you

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
rhana_

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Yes because there Mafia large playing by selling all bitcoin that have been obtained from the website scam bitcoinbyang they create last year and also the price xpy down now also be because bitcoin down. many site hyip guise investment bitcoin leading scam and now it's time the scammers sell bitcoin of the results of scam them. "if a goods a bit of the value is definitely a high, vice versa"
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.

Well i hope you were not one of those who gave in to their emotions and resulted to panic selling when it reach to its lowest this month because prices are now recovering and do hope that it would continue to go up for the coming days and months to come.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

I think Bitcoin's price will not continue to fall. According to the current market conditions, Bitcoin should be about to enter the rising stage. It has now fallen to a bottom, and I believe that it will erupt again soon, so I will buy it. Some bitcoin expects it to erupt again.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

It could go to probably $5,000 or lower without any warning(thought it's very very unlikely in my opinion). Even though the price pretty much was cut in half since December, it's really relaxing for me to see the price just move sideways. No huge decreases or increases is somewhat calming. It makes us focus more on the technology rather than the price.Just an opinion, I think bitcoin price is not yet bottomed and might still experience dip but probably not below $9K USD in the coming days to come. Hoping this will be back on track in few weeks time and would suggest to hold your btc while experiencing red marks in the coming days as this is just a temporary movement in the bitcoin market.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

I would agree that the price has currently bottomed but that level was $6,100 no $9,300 from your original post. We have had 2 false starts at a recovery so far but the 3rd attempt looks positive so far in making steady progress and not flying upwards. The fact that Soros claims to have started buying into Bitcoin is a good indicator that the worst is over.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

It seemed to us that $ 9350 is the bottom in February. In April, it turned out that the bottom is at $ 6000. Bitcoin will have to try hard to again reach $ 9,350.
I am glad that the prices of BTC have been steadily growing in recent days. Let's hope for new heights in the coming weeks.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

It seemed to us that $ 9350 is the bottom in February. In April, it turned out that the bottom is at $ 6000. Bitcoin will have to try hard to again reach $ 9,350.
I am glad that the prices of BTC have been steadily growing in recent days. Let's hope for new heights in the coming weeks.

We should not be happy because maybe the upsurge in the past few days could be a bulltrap. The important thing is we have to be careful and continue to monitor the movement of bitcoin prices and if we think it has to profit better we take the first advantage than we falling with the next dive even though everyone would not expect it to happen again in the future
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Bitcoin is always volatile in the market; there is a lot of money being prepared for the market, now many are afraid that the money is going down and affect the economic development of their country. I think in future Bitcoin will have reasonable price and construction on the market.
triseschagbi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Hi All. I have invested in many ICO projects I also know about Blockchain, I see this year’s ICO too much, really too much so how do you make money from ICO. I have found them Marinecon with 20000 Coin completely free, an ICO being traded on f1cx.com floor 20000  Coin equivalent of over $ 20 at current price. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. Marinecoín will take it’s place on the righful thrown amongst crypto shinning interstellar stars. Marinecoín is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. It is a time tested technology. It is time tested and community members are rewarded for proof of promotion.  marineco.ín/ico and marineco.ín  chat discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Today, bitcoin is closer to the value of 8500 .This is the key point of passage through which will give a powerful impetus to move up.Do you agree?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: