Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US News Top 50 University Grad: I'll Write Your Essay for BTC  (Read 564 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:28:59 AM

That's right, everybody. I graduated this past spring from a US News Top 50 School w/ a major in Political Science. So, it feels REALLY weird not writing essays left and right. SO, I'll do what comes natural for me (I graduated 3.5+): writing, in return for your bitcoins.

I'll price everything on a case to case basis. Anything else seems illogical. I'm a college grad-not a Pulitzer Prize winning writer, I'll price accordingly Wink

I can't guarantee I can write anything, but try me! PM me!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:26:06 AM

Can you link to a blog or a portfolio? It would be nice to have something to look at in terms of repertoire other than your posting history. If it's any good I might refer you to those looking for paid content.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
mrkent

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:19:24 AM

I'm interested in a copy writer. PM me if you have samples.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:59:04 AM

Fee will be negotiable. It depends on length, difficulty, deadline, etc. But the average paper will cost about .7BTC/page.
That's write (pun intended). I will write your paper for Bitcoins (not including works cited, thats free). I attend a top 4 University of California school in US News' Top 30 List of Best Colleges. I am a Senior Poli Sci and East Asian History student. Although, I am confident in my ability to write for any Literature, etc class. I guarantee you a grade above the class average. If interested, please PM me. I can provide you with my credentials. Also, I will need the prompt from you and all of the materials that you are supposed to refer to. Odds are I can find the same documents in my University's database (JSTORE and more). I reserve the right to say no to some topics-I wouldn't be doing you any favor writing your essay in those cases.

It's a shame your school got knocked from the top 30 list to the top 50 list in the space of 7 months...  Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: