Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share bounty to join in for jr member?  (Read 1005 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Dude everyone suggest any bounty to pick up. But do not make it as a practice Read through few details  I extract below to confirm which is the best bounty with best projects. Read through the following; White paper, Roadmap, Team members profies, The company’s existence and its duration on its business, its infrastructure, how much worth the company is and its success history in the past. Every detail  would be given in their Ann thread and if not google it up. Make it as a practice and become an expert in finding out best ICOs.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

There are lots of bonuses for jr.members joining. You can participate in the bounty, it is easy for newbies to just follow the rules of the bounty, there are signature campaigns, facebook communication campaign, twitter, instagram they bring a lot of profits more for you

jordanamg

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Most Bounty accept Jr.Member
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

Well there are many projects which are hiring the junior member for the bounty you can check all the details of all bounties in the bounty section. And Above all else abundance is a reward you get in return for an occupation. There are numerous tasks that have diverse abundance crusades. Marking efforts are the most beneficial. You wear their mark when you compose messages on the discussion and you are compensated. They charge you the base number of messages every week.
In any case, the benefit is higher in the event that you have a higher rank on the bitcointalk, the base rank being Junior Member. You can likewise join online life, twitter, and facebook battles to make interpretations. Any quality you have can influence you to benefit on the bitcointalk. Some portion of the abundance crusade on ventures.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?
I am very excited to be part of any bounty as this will be my first one.

Thanks everyone Smiley
With a junior member you will be able to participate in 90% of subscription bounties of companies, you need to study the bounty only and start with the product itself and the company that is engaged in it.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

Hey everyone! I am very new to bounty. I don’t really know if there is available for junior member. If there is, can you share it here?

Thanks everyone Smiley
Best bounty and airdrop campaign that divide total shares between community not mixed with shady ICOs , currently i am enrolled in one of those good campaign, take a look at my signature and you are welcome to chat with us anytime in discord .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

There's a lot of bounties in marketplace that accepting Jr.member you can join in social medias campaigm and if you want to have a high payment you can join signature campaign as your rank now you are eligible to join because some of bountie's jr.member up are allowed to join
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

You just need to come here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and find a suitable bounty for you with the signature company. Most companies accept from the level of jr.member
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

Thanks everyone Smiley

are you referring for the signature campaign only? or in any campaign?
well, any rank can join social media bounty.
you can also try this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg43208886#msg43208886
if you are looking for a signature campaign.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

You can go to forum's bounty thread page. There are a lot of bounties out there to choose from. Most bounty accepts as low as newbie members depending on which bounty campaigns you are going to take part in. Usually signature Campaigns are the only one that requires to be atleast junior member to be eligible to join. Socmed depends on your social media followers and friends.
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

The most recent bounty program is ongoing right now on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4818747.0

Get rewarded for simple social media tasks. No need to wait for weeks to cashout as the payment token is already listed on 6 exchanges

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

The majority of ICO bounty projects, signature campaigns accept the minimum rank of Jr. Member so you can participate in any bounty. Only the Newbie rank is difficult to join because very few bounty signatures accept that rank because they are afraid of spam. So you can join any bounty with your account, please do not enter a lot of campaigns at the same time.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

As a newbie like you, A jr member is actually can participate in many bounty campaign that is available in bounty section of this forum. usually there are so many bounty campaigns that accept jr member and above you can  choose what is the best campaign to follow and support.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

There are some bounties that offer Jr member a stake but #Nagricoin is the best bounty that offer Jr member good stakes
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

You can search for it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0 there are very many bounty campaigns that have been registered and there are lots of bounty signature campaign lists for your ranking.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

very many bounties accept at least the rank of jr.member. You can search for yourself (Altcoin bounties). but preferably before you join, research first about the bounty, such as seeing whitepapers, backgrounds, projects, investors, and other things. because there are also some bounties that are scam.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

JR members are not advised to follow the signature campaign. unless you accompany another campaign so that payments will increase.
I think you need a lot of expertise, and your account will be appreciated and make money.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

You can join as a jr member in any bounty campaign and also you can join in signature campaign some bounty jr member up is their req to be qualified to join in their bounty
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
https://bountyplatform.io
https://bountyguru.com
These links have any kind of bounty mission you need!
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

you can see in the bounties section, there are available a lot of bounty. to rank junior to very easily search the bounty signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: