Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  (Read 17622 times)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Hello. is the start date of the token sale not known? I'm afraid the team plans to launch ICO at the end of the year, and that's too long.

Still officially unknown. Why would you think that it will be launched at the end of the year?

On one hand it would be good, if the team could wait a bit until the market recovers. However I would like to have NEX tokens in my hands asap  Smiley

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kikiyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

Hello. is the start date of the token sale not known? I'm afraid the team plans to launch ICO at the end of the year, and that's too long.

Still officially unknown. Why would you think that it will be launched at the end of the year?

On one hand it would be good, if the team could wait a bit until the market recovers. However I would like to have NEX tokens in my hands asap  Smiley
if we refer to their site, then the main sales will start this month, but the information is still "TBA".
does NEX have Telegram chanel? if any please let me know

Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

if we refer to their site, then the main sales will start this month, but the information is still "TBA".
The site constantly says that sales will begin this month. so it was in may, June, July. I don't understand why the team is postponing the start of the token sale.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

The site constantly says that sales will begin this month. so it was in may, June, July. I don't understand why the team is postponing the start of the token sale.

All we can do is wait, but July is already half way through. It would be nice to have some news from the devs about the ICO.
Perunex

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

All we can do is wait, but July is already half way through. It would be nice to have some news from the devs about the ICO.

Just posting this here  Grin We are getting closer and closer fellas. Stay calm and be patient as it will be worth it.

Fabio C. Canesin replied to a tweet: "Lots of happening in NEX! All moving ahead, you will not need to wait much longer. And we are hiring, expect a big article from our team this week still."

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

I hope that by the end of the month there will be more information about the beginning of the ICO. I see that the hype around the project is starting to decline.
Perunex

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

I hope that by the end of the month there will be more information about the beginning of the ICO. I see that the hype around the project is starting to decline.

This short-term hype is really not so important. I think most of the investors i.e. the quality hypers will be investing long-term (including me), also because of "locking up" coins to receive the passive income.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Hello guys, does anyone know they are going to campaign for bounty?
And if they do, then in what numbers? approximately?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

No there won't be any bounty for sure. This guys are making fair ICO with big support of community without any bounties. There can be some revard programms for platform testers or for bug  search. You need to w8 for announcements

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Perunex

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

No there won't be any bounty for sure. This guys are making fair ICO with big support of community without any bounties. There can be some revard programms for platform testers or for bug  search. You need to w8 for announcements

Exactly. We will have to wait until the coin hits the exchanges. The funny thing is that the first exchange the NEX coin will be listed might just be NEX exchange itself because, as I already said, the development of the exchange is independent from ICO, thus they are developing the exchange at the right moment.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

New medium article. NEX vision and opportunities — part I

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/nex-vision-and-opportunities-part-i-b65c0ebea398
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

low total supply. as its really about not the quantity but about how much effort the team puts in
Perunex

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

New medium article. NEX vision and opportunities — part I

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/nex-vision-and-opportunities-part-i-b65c0ebea398
Great article.

I suggest everyone to read it, instead of whining about "when ICO". Keep calm and watch the product develop, ICO will come in time!

lagharto

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

"NEX’s mission is to empower more than one billion users to invest, trade and manage digital assets by 2030. We aim to be the premier platform for decentralized financial tools and services." - that's definitely good position. But I will ask again the already painful question which interests many people here and beyond, how is it going with the legal point of view? and when will you start holding your token sale event? Thank you!
Perunex

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

"NEX’s mission is to empower more than one billion users to invest, trade and manage digital assets by 2030. We aim to be the premier platform for decentralized financial tools and services." - that's definitely good position. But I will ask again the already painful question which interests many people here and beyond, how is it going with the legal point of view? and when will you start holding your token sale event? Thank you!

I will post these questions and answers from Canesin (CEO) also here. The communication was on subreddit of NEO:

Q:
What's really going on behind the scenes of Neonexchange?
I know it takes time but a 3 to 4 months miscalculation seems immense. Once their ico goes live the exchange should be ready to go no?

Fabio:
The exchange doesn't need the ICO to be launched, but we are certain the sale will happen before. Our plans and road map have always been for opening the exchange for the public at the end of Q3, we are working hard to achieve that deadline. Behind the scenes we are developing what we said we would deliver, we are not a all hype and no product project - that is why we are more silent than usual ICOs, we are growing (currently 18 employees, we want to triple) and we understand the expectation of our community.

Q:
What are the chances to get regulatory approval within the next couple of weeks?

Fabio:
I can't reply that, but I can explain the process. When we made our consultantion we put forward all the planning of products and developments planned and what licenses each would need, in some jurisdictions. It is not a simple "can I do this ICO ?", so we already have green light on several of those items and revised some others. For the public offer what we are waiting is the return of the documentation and an acknowledgement that the process is over, so we have a solid set of legal backing that we can raise general capital with.

Q:
Maybe regulation was a bit underestimated then? If u get approval how else will regulation slow down growth... It is just one of many hurdles I assume.

Fabio:
Some jurisdictions are faster than others to go through the process, where going 100% in-house will be unpractical we will look at other alternatives to allow us to operate.

Maybe you can find you questions here (partially at least).

lagharto

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I will post these questions and answers from Canesin (CEO) also here. The communication was on subreddit of NEO:

Q:
What's really going on behind the scenes of Neonexchange?
I know it takes time but a 3 to 4 months miscalculation seems immense. Once their ico goes live the exchange should be ready to go no?

Fabio:
The exchange doesn't need the ICO to be launched, but we are certain the sale will happen before. Our plans and road map have always been for opening the exchange for the public at the end of Q3, we are working hard to achieve that deadline. Behind the scenes we are developing what we said we would deliver, we are not a all hype and no product project - that is why we are more silent than usual ICOs, we are growing (currently 18 employees, we want to triple) and we understand the expectation of our community.

Q:
What are the chances to get regulatory approval within the next couple of weeks?

Fabio:
I can't reply that, but I can explain the process. When we made our consultantion we put forward all the planning of products and developments planned and what licenses each would need, in some jurisdictions. It is not a simple "can I do this ICO ?", so we already have green light on several of those items and revised some others. For the public offer what we are waiting is the return of the documentation and an acknowledgement that the process is over, so we have a solid set of legal backing that we can raise general capital with.

Q:
Maybe regulation was a bit underestimated then? If u get approval how else will regulation slow down growth... It is just one of many hurdles I assume.

Fabio:
Some jurisdictions are faster than others to go through the process, where going 100% in-house will be unpractical we will look at other alternatives to allow us to operate.

Maybe you can find you questions here (partially at least).

I do not see any specific answers, but I'm definitely thankful for this post, although I was convinced that the team is active and in touch with the community.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

"We are moving forwards with development and are positive that we will receive regulatory approval soon. Beta testing selection is closed and testers will be contacted this week" - that was posted in twitter more than month ago and since than no news... Does they got this  regulatory approval ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
londonaddict

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

So NEX security or not?
Perunex

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

"We are moving forwards with development and are positive that we will receive regulatory approval soon. Beta testing selection is closed and testers will be contacted this week" - that was posted in twitter more than month ago and since than no news... Does they got this  regulatory approval ?

No not yet (as far as I know). "Soon" is actually really relative term, however I do agree that in crypto world soon is not a month Smiley

Has anyone been contacted to test the site yet? I wasn't (as maybe I actually wasn't selected).

yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

oh ya, in my opinion NEO chain need more dex exchange to helping neo growth, and also neo has a resource to be a dex exchange pioneer

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: