Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  (Read 17622 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:34:30 PM

buy the rumour sell the news
It means the upcoming dump is not far. Bag holders are busy with a shilling, they will wake up if the devs broke given promises.

Friends, tomorrow launch of the Exchange, today is the last chance to buy tokens at a low price

What are the assurances that your investments here will get profit?

dang extra 50mill really Huh scam artist at its best  Grin
i knew nwex/nash/trash bs since the beginning....0.20cents incoming!!!

Nash began with 20 million coins (sold at ICO) and now the coins in circulation almost doubled 36 million! No word about that from the team. Le'ts not forget this project is in development for 2 years, yet they have nothing to show. The CEO is acting arrogantly and makes huge promises that he can't live up to. He said that they are x100 better than binance and nash will crush them. Binance dex is live for 3 months and has 8m daily volume, whereas nash is still in Alpha, no ETA for exchange launch, huge delays. The team is just doing presentations around the world and hyping. I guess they need time to milk the investors, they must be busy dumping 18m tokens, not to mention they received 20 million dollars from the ICO. Also, there is no word about the "licenses". To me this project is turning into exit scam, too many red flags to ignore.

Keep up the FUD Smiley more time for me to accumulate, exchange officially launching next month. Silly boy

I don't think that's a FUD. How can you say that you are 100x better than Binance if you don't have working exchange yet?
Performance first before claiming that you are the best in the pack.
Otherwise, such claim is empty and has no real basis at all.
Looks like misunderstanding, their job is not near the what Binance did in a couple of years, the exchange team made a comeback after the last hacking event. The CEO of the project doesn't have enough experience in the crypt industry IMO if he is so confident about their roadmap. I am sure new exchanges will not be able to survive if the bear market continues for the next 5 years. A small criticism is included here.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:28:25 PM

"Good exchange"...  I could not view exchange interface without register there... when I tried "create account", I got this error:

Nash is down for maintenance.

Good launch since first days  Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:40:20 PM

Garbage built on garbage chain. What's next?

Nash began with 20 million coins (sold at ICO) and now the coins in circulation almost doubled 36 million! No word about that from the team. Le'ts not forget this project is in development for 2 years, yet they have nothing to show. The CEO is acting arrogantly and makes huge promises that he can't live up to. He said that they are x100 better than binance and nash will crush them. Binance dex is live for 3 months and has 8m daily volume, whereas nash is still in Alpha, no ETA for exchange launch, huge delays. The team is just doing presentations around the world and hyping. I guess they need time to milk the investors, they must be busy dumping 18m tokens, not to mention they received 20 million dollars from the ICO. Also, there is no word about the "licenses". To me this project is turning into exit scam, too many red flags to ignore.
Is this information 100% correct? If so, anyone who invested in the ICO can create a 2nd or 3rd type red flag on them and I'd support it (as well as neg. rating them of course). Contact me if you've been affected by this as an ICO investor.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sam-Os

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:05:34 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:19:04 PM by Sam-Os

Is this information 100% correct? If so, anyone who invested in the ICO can create a 2nd or 3rd type red flag on them and I'd support it (as well as neg. rating them of course). Contact me if you've been affected by this as an ICO investor.

That "information" is 100% completely false. Their token distribution has always been public/honest and the founders tokens are locked for 2 years with a slow release. 50 Million NEX is the total supply and the circulating supply is about 28,000,000 which is decreasing because the platform is live and people are now staking their NEX for dividends which requires them to be locked out of circulation. Figures listed on CMC are incorrect and are based on neotracker which everyone knows has issues, correct information can be found on CoinGecko. CMC has already been contacted by many people to fix the incorrect information but they still haven't for whatever reasons. Also Nash isn't "built on a garbage chain" it's independent of any single blockchain with their off-chain matching engine. Only the token is a nep-5 but it can be switched to any chain if need be.

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets. The product is live as an mvp and people are using it to trade their crypto cross-chain while always having control of their private keys. The only true thing is that launch was delayed which can be expected with any project but they have always delivered and the exchange has been live since September 1st. It's amazing people are allowed to post such outright garbage and lies about a project here. Wow  Shocked .  To anyone interested you will need a referral code to make an account, you can sign up with my referral code: https://nash.io/referrals?code=3BrC1P  ...Anyone that is interested please visit the Nash Community Forum at https://community.nash.io/ for correct info. With BTC pairs coming soon Nash is a game changer, people will never have to worry about losing their bitcoin and crypto in an exchange hack ever again if they use Nash.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:42:57 AM

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets.
This does not make it any more legitimate than any other random garbage utility token. Please do not spread this narrative. The rest of the post I can accept until somebody brings fourth evidence which proves otherwise.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:36:15 AM

That "information" is 100% completely false. Their token distribution has always been public/honest and the founders tokens are locked for 2 years with a slow release. 50 Million NEX is the total supply and the circulating supply is about 28,000,000 which is decreasing because the platform is live and people are now staking their NEX for dividends which requires them to be locked out of circulation. Figures listed on CMC are incorrect and are based on neotracker which everyone knows has issues, correct information can be found on CoinGecko. CMC has already been contacted by many people to fix the incorrect information but they still haven't for whatever reasons. Also Nash isn't "built on a garbage chain" it's independent of any single blockchain with their off-chain matching engine. Only the token is a nep-5 but it can be switched to any chain if need be.

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets. The product is live as an mvp and people are using it to trade their crypto cross-chain while always having control of their private keys. The only true thing is that launch was delayed which can be expected with any project but they have always delivered and the exchange has been live since September 1st. It's amazing people are allowed to post such outright garbage and lies about a project here. Wow  Shocked .  To anyone interested you will need a referral code to make an account, you can sign up with my referral code: https://nash.io/referrals?code=3BrC1P  ...Anyone that is interested please visit the Nash Community Forum at https://community.nash.io/ for correct info. With BTC pairs coming soon Nash is a game changer, people will never have to worry about losing their bitcoin and crypto in an exchange hack ever again if they use Nash.

Tell me, where can I read in more detail about the possibility of blocking tokens for profit? I had known about this project for a long time, but it lasted so long that I no longer remember the features of freezing.
Sam-Os

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:32:10 PM

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets.
This does not make it any more legitimate than any other random garbage utility token.

It kinda does, it means it's an actual financial security that is backed by something tangible like the assets, profits, or revenue of the company, and which offer legal rights such as revenue distribution. In the case of NEX token it means that holders of the token can legally expect their share of up to 75% of exchange revenue. NEX token is subject to laws that govern securities, and protect investors on some level. The company can still fail and investors lose their money, but the founders can't just scam people outright, not unless they want to go to jail. With a utility token investors don't have any rights and project founders don't have any legal obligations, they can scam any second and do so all the time without punishment.

https://medium.com/nashsocial/security-tokens-3fcd6b1a2b13

"Our issuing of a security token brings Nash investors many benefits, such as protection against market manipulation, fraud and insider trading. Perhaps most importantly, it allows us to pay our investors dividends through fees taken by the exchange, a form of profit-sharing."
Sam-Os

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:43:05 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 03:12:34 PM by Sam-Os

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets. The product is live as an mvp and people are using it to trade their crypto cross-chain while always having control of their private keys. The only true thing is that launch was delayed which can be expected with any project but they have always delivered and the exchange has been live since September 1st. It's amazing people are allowed to post such outright garbage and lies about a project here. Wow  Shocked .  To anyone interested you will need a referral code to make an account, you can sign up with my referral code: https://nash.io/referrals?code=3BrC1P  ...Anyone that is interested please visit the Nash Community Forum at https://community.nash.io/ for correct info. With BTC pairs coming soon Nash is a game changer, people will never have to worry about losing their bitcoin and crypto in an exchange hack ever again if they use Nash.

Tell me, where can I read in more detail about the possibility of blocking tokens for profit? I had known about this project for a long time, but it lasted so long that I no longer remember the features of freezing.

You mean staking? Locking up tokens for dividends? It is based on the exchange volume. The more volume the exchange does and the longer you lock your tokens the more dividends you will get.

Staking calculator (made by community):
https://stakingnex.io/

How staking works:
https://support.nash.io/hc/en-us/articles/360034197254-How-does-staking-NEX-work-

Staking Smart Contract on Github:
https://github.com/nash-io/staking

NEX Staking Address: (do not just send tokens here, always stake through the exchange)
https://neoscan.io/address/APxpRnLq4dZEhybPZe8AeyQH3GhfkqArDx/7
5 Million Nex staked by users that's 10% of the total supply and almost 20% of the circulating supply  Wink
hazidofasa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:04:00 AM

i have not seen facebook telegram website etc in this new project what may be in preparing for the implementation of ICO?
Hello user, we have to support that projects who supports in the solving of world's problem like Car tyres are a major global waste problem. Collectively we drive 1.5 billion tyres to the end of their useful lives every year. They can be retread and reused up to a point, but not endlessly. And at the end of their usefulness you have a conundrum. End of life tyres (or ELTs) are difficult to process for any kind of recycling, because they’re a complex mix of materials – natural and synthetic rubber, fibre and wire, all in a heavy and unwieldy package. They’re not biodegradeable, so tyres don’t rot down naturally. And every year we use more of them. And from this busy world Emjac is trying to solve this problem by decentralised process.

EMJAC aims to expand the penetration and knowledge sharing of our recycling concept and ecosystem around the world starting with major cities which produce the highest numbers of waste tyres.  EMJAC will integrate blockchain and traceability technology to solve the global waste tyres problem. EMJAC (EMJ) adopts the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem, well known for its decentralized approach that runs smart contracts to enhance the transparency and traceability of global waste tyres management to reduce illegal dumping.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2677729;sa=showPosts
Upinayah

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:48:02 AM

terrible thing to read here. Fortunately, a lot was deleted, since the posts were far from any reality.

Nash is no longer on medium, you find a lot to read on there blog:
https://blog.nash.io/

here is the link to the securities prospectus. It is in German since they are registered in Switzerland (Lichtenstein):
https://www.fma-li.li/files/wp/2018-08-23-prospekt-nex-final.pdf

The exchange is live but it is a mvp version and still lacks some licenses for countries. a good overview can be found here:
https://support.nash.io/hc/en-us/articles/360034196394-Which-countries-are-not-allowed-to-trade-on-Nash-

the ui is currently being polished (MVP release) with the help of the community and the eu is waiting for its fiat ramp. the us fiat ramp is already available. next big step will be implementing btc (and similar) (wallet & trade)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:05:30 PM

The exchange is live but it is a mvp version and still lacks some licenses for countries. a good overview can be found here:
https://support.nash.io/hc/en-us/articles/360034196394-Which-countries-are-not-allowed-to-trade-on-Nash-
Decentralized exchanges and blocked countries do not go into the same sentence. The claim of being DEX, similar to Binance DEX, is fraudulent at best.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Upinayah

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:22:01 PM

Decentralized exchanges and blocked countries do not go into the same sentence. The claim of being DEX, similar to Binance DEX, is fraudulent at best.

they never said that it is a 100% dex. as written here in the thread title, they are not even on the neo blockchain. even the thread title is completely wrong.

from that, they will completely abide by the laws and awards of all countries. a 100% dex who acts far from all laws will not be there so fast and this is more than fraudulent and supports just these
Sam-Os

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:30:22 PM

Binance "Dex" can seize your funds. That can't be done with Nash. Nash can only block people from trading. I'd prefer a model like Nash over Binance "dex", with Nash you always have your private keys and always control your crypto. Being non-custodial is what matters most.
vamp8

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:54:49 AM

excellent !!!! 15.02% !!! let's hope for further growth Grin Cheesy

Ocнoвaннaя в дeкaбpe 2017 гoдa нa инвecтиции BITMAIN, Биpжa CoinEx являeтcя пpoфeccиoнaльным пocтaвщикoм ycлyг пo тopгoвлe цифpoвыми aктивaми. Пyл ViaBTC и биpжa CoinEx вxoдят в бизнec-пoдpaздeлeния финaнcoвыx ycлyг ViaBTC Group
 https://www.coinex.com/register?refer_code=6tm9x
Departure

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:08:51 AM

NEX is the first registered security token, it is about as legit as it gets. The product is live as an mvp and people are using it to trade their crypto cross-chain while always having control of their private keys. The only true thing is that launch was delayed which can be expected with any project but they have always delivered and the exchange has been live since September 1st. It's amazing people are allowed to post such outright garbage and lies about a project here. Wow  Shocked .  To anyone interested you will need a referral code to make an account, you can sign up with my referral code: https://nash.io/referrals?code=3BrC1P  ...Anyone that is interested please visit the Nash Community Forum at https://community.nash.io/ for correct info. With BTC pairs coming soon Nash is a game changer, people will never have to worry about losing their bitcoin and crypto in an exchange hack ever again if they use Nash.

You mean staking? Locking up tokens for dividends? It is based on the exchange volume. The more volume the exchange does and the longer you lock your tokens the more dividends you will get.

Staking calculator (made by community):
https://stakingnex.io/

How staking works:
https://support.nash.io/hc/en-us/articles/360034197254-How-does-staking-NEX-work-

Staking Smart Contract on Github:
https://github.com/nash-io/staking

NEX Staking Address: (do not just send tokens here, always stake through the exchange)
https://neoscan.io/address/APxpRnLq4dZEhybPZe8AeyQH3GhfkqArDx/7
5 Million Nex staked by users that's 10% of the total supply and almost 20% of the circulating supply  Wink

Thank you for these links, indeed, it is written very accessible. I am glad that a community is forming around the exchange, ready to help new users. Today I will lock my tokens.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

How the hell exchange with 80$ 24h volume have utility token in top 100 marketcap??
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 04:38:28 PM

How the hell exchange with 80$ 24h volume have utility token in top 100 marketcap??
Why would anyone trade on this garbage is beyond me. $80 is generous. Market cap metric is worthless and means nothing.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Departure

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:17:33 AM

Unfortunately, my country does not have the ability to put tokens on passive earnings. And this is very unfair. Even Binance allows us to participate in IEO.

Let's see if something changes in the future.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 10:45:23 AM

where can i get nex outside of the exchanges listed on coinmarketcap?
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:53:37 AM

where can i get nex outside of the exchanges listed on coinmarketcap?

I bought, some time ago, via OTC on a trusted telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: