Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

That's a lot of earnings, I think i have a new idol. I should have learn that too. My previous salary was about $100 for 2 months waiting but it's okay the first is always a trial i will be back very soon. so if i come back i will learn something new and make extra effort.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Is this an advertising post for Bountyhive? I have nothing against them. I also participate in their project. But they are not so perfect. You can not view the current results. Opaque system. Few campaigns. It's just about Bountyhive.
For earnings on bounty campaigns. At me for 2 months it has turned out nearby 100-150 $ at present. Now I'm participating in 20+ campaigns. First I chose campaigns from my experience, it was a mistake. Now I compare the ratings to cryptorated, icobench, icoratings. Further I look the number of people on Twitter, facebook, telegram channel. Then I think whether or not to participate in this bounty campaign. 90% + ico can not collect hardcap, so the numbers they indicate in the budget for the campaign bounty are not at all true. Often the budget is 1/5-1/10 of the initially stated.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Depends on your resources,if you have many twitter and facebook followers like me you would have a lot of money better than signature campaigns.If you have hero/legendary accounts you can make a lot of money in signature campaigns,translations are indeed profitable when your outputs are high quality which wont be a problem when you are speaking in a native tongue.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Don't say  that fb and twitter campaign is crumbs. It all depends on what campaign you are supporting. If it was a good project, even social media campaigns will pay good. I once got 6K doing soc media on a single project. I got 1 Eth on a telegram bounty, another on an airdrop. So choose your project to support wisely and you will never be wasting time on bounty.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

really depends on a project, my highest earning was CanYa got 10k usd out of it from making blogs and articles. Lowest I got was 90$ in a project so it's a game of luck too, as some campaigns pay high and some give you a piece.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

The more bounty campaign you joined the more income you may receive. For me, I'm working at the same time having activities personally so as much i want to participate more I can't comply all requirements. first campaign I've recieved is 150$ for 1 campaign in an average of 1 month. Are you selling the tokens/coins right after you received rewards? that's a new coin though, what is the reason if you're selling it right upon receiving?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

Don't say  that fb and twitter campaign is crumbs. It all depends on what campaign you are supporting. If it was a good project, even social media campaigns will pay good. I once got 6K doing soc media on a single project. I got 1 Eth on a telegram bounty, another on an airdrop. So choose your project to support wisely and you will never be wasting time on bounty.

I completely agree with you, most people don't research the project or even read the whitepaper, they just join a random bounty campaign and expect a high payment.

People should treat the campaign they are joining like they would an ICO they invest in by research everything about it before participating because you are just wasting your time if you don't and time is as valuable as money in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kouliadis

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I'm trying to enroll in as many campaigns as possible. At this moment, I'm active in 10 campaigns. (most of them only Facebook campaign though)

Are the payments on time ? coz i had some issues lately
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

I got 240$ one of my easy bounties. It took few weeks to fulfill the tasks. We'd better to participate bounties as much as possible if we want to make some money.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

My bounty earnings are not that consistent sometimes i get scammed and some campaigns are fail so i always hate that thing because i do mot have profit with that and i wasted time and effort. But sometimes when i get a chance to be involve in some successfully campaigns i am gaining a lot of money but in 5 campaigns there are only 3 successfully completed campaigns so it is good for me instead of having nothing
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:02:21 AM

wow $1000 in month is huge enough as Junior member or maybe you are lucky to join good bounties.
the distribution of tokens is not always timely. makes me unable to calculate my monthly income.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

I'm in signature campaign as of now since I just started joining, but I'm learning also to do translation, blog creation and video making as I go. Because my rank is still Jr. And I think it will take sometimes to move on to next rank, I might as well take other bounty types to increase my earning.
Aljerome31

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Wow...Fantastic... 1K $ per month. That is okay for me.. Bountyhive is new words for me.. thank you for sharing it here.. Giving us an Idea Wink Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

I got 240$ one of my easy bounties. It took few weeks to fulfill the tasks. We'd better to participate bounties as much as possible if we want to make some money.

You're lucky though since not all bounty campaign succeeds on their projects. Well, my first earning through bounty campaign is just a small amount but until now I didn't convert it since I know that coin will succeed. Your bounty profit will depend on the project you get in, so better to review the campaign before joining and don't expect that you can get the value in just a period of time.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

That's a big big earning for you mate maybe your translating their whitepaper and their thread because you can get much earnings than i have. I can earn $200-$600 in one bounty campaign because of my rank, twitter followers, facebook and telegram
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I envy your earnings, such a big one. 1000USD a month is pretty huge. I agree that translation job has a good payment because there are only limited participants to divide the bounty allocations. While in signature and social media campaigns, there are many participants to divide in the bounty allocations that's why it is little lower. For me,  am earning about 200USD a month because I just focused on social media and signature campaigns.
mdn2007

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

very large income. I just started it but only the signature and social media campaign. hopefully follow your footsteps to earn an income. because I still need to learn in this forum to earn income like you
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

My Best experience from Bounties was from TheKey ($TKY) where I was rewarded nearly 1 BTC worth tokens.
I was in their signature, twitter and redditt campaign.

I dont blindly participate in bounties so my earnings are not as good as others here. I study the project like as I am investing in there ICO, if I like the project, I prefer getting into the bounty, else, I just Pass.

Overall, my bounty earnings stay above $3K.
moztokens

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

You sure are lucky with the coin you are campaigning. Earning 1300$ a month is very good with your rank. In my last campaign, I only earned 1080$. It takes 3 months before I earn that money. But I am still holding some coins and waiting for the right time to sell them. So If I get lucky, there is a chance that I will hit more than 1k$ a month. Depends on how lucky you are and how patient you will be. I think the best time to sell coins is Q4 of the year.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: