Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

its highly depends on how well you choose the bounties you participate in. They usually pay percentage of their ICO, so the more successful project you choose, the more you earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

I think it highly depends on how well you choose the bounties you participate in. They usually pay percentage of their ICO, so the more successful project you choose, the more you earn. The rewards can thus vary widely, probably somewhere between $100 - $10k per let's say 3-months running bounty campaign.
Don't you think the upper limit you stated is kind of exaggerated? $10,000 USD in three months, which is around $3,350 USD per month is kinda unbelievable. This is what an average american with a good job earns per month working full time. You need to be extremely lucky to earn this much.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Yes, there are different amounts. At whom that leaves more at whom that is less.It all depends on how much time you will spend working

Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

Yes, I have also observed what you are saying. It's usually in the translation campaigns where you earn the most, and by far the most. Unfortunately, I don't speak English so well to can do it. At the moment I don't earn much because I have not been long and I started with the simplest campaigns (which are also the most overcrowded). Now I've started with signature campaings too, and I hope that helps me increase profits.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I think the benefit depends on whether you know how to choose the project well. There are projects in which Twitter is very well and in others you just get nothing. The same happens with articles, reddit, instagram ... The benefit will depend on the participants and the pools. I try to always look for campaigns of good projects, good managers (that I know they will pay me) and that the number of participants isn't very large.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Yes, it's sad, more and more participants become, and payments are less and less. I regret very much that I did not take advantage of this opportunity before.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

yes really bounty became more and more difficult, for example - bounty rules request  at least 1 hour gap between  tweets or reposts. and also members became more and more thats why your personal rewards decreased
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Yeah I am too tired of participating on social media campaign . There are lots of Filipinos who is really good and had experienced on translations so that is why I didn't try to learn how to that .
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Bountyhive is doing really nice business. The main problem for bounty hunters are they are dumping too early.
I am not dumping my rewards and gainin more. This is the important point for bounty hunters.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
tarangogu

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

I join bounty campaigns for five months and I earn 15.000 usd totaly.  I earn nothing in some campaign and I earn 2k usd one of campaign sometimes. It is difficult to predict which campaign will be successful. You have to be lucky in this job
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Yeah that is a good income monthly! That is really possible being compensated more by doing more jobs. Also, one factor is the project. The bigger the ptoject, the more successfull it is the higher payment you will. Additional, it also depends in the campaign that you'll be joining for example of the author of this topic, he is doing translation campaign that is why he is being paid higher.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

It is hard to determine whether you can earn $1000 per month. Most bounty campaigns run for more than 1 month and the payout varies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

It's hard to count monthly.  I usually have approximately 1k USD from a project.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

depending on the progress of the project you are following whether the team is doing their job well or just leaving the project after completing the ico phase. but usually for signature participants will get paid high enough than other participants.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I think the benefit depends on whether you know how to choose the project well. There are projects in which Twitter is very well and in others you just get nothing. The same happens with articles, reddit, instagram ... The benefit will depend on the participants and the pools. I try to always look for campaigns of good projects, good managers (that I know they will pay me) and that the number of participants isn't very large.

Yes because some campaigns have a lot of participants and it will just end up to smaller earnings so just try to find a good one but have a lesser participants. Some think that if the campaign have a lot of participants then it must be a good one, yes it might be but there's some campaign that's promising but didn't notice by the participants. And yes we can't actually tell our earnings and yet there's no stable one.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

Actualy i dont have exact monthly income in bounty since usualy bounty campaign ends 2 to 3 months and sometimes 4 months to finish so of you count your monthly then it goes only to a lower prize since you also pay internet connection.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀