Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

Bounty income are not stable for every time.Its increases sometime and decreases also.When you invest more than you earn profit.If you earn more profit.You will be hard work.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I also join bountyhive bounty since they launch their website.
so easy join there coz we don't need to report anytime especially for the social media campaign.
never try for Translation campaign, but I know stake for translation bigger than other bounties.
maybe someday i gonna do that too.

explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

You can do more.
You will gain some experience to choose only the best campaigns. Besides, it depends in what bounty you take part. Articles and Youtube videos can help you make a fortune.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Just like the saying collect then select! There's a lot of Bounty out there! But some are not paying at all. Just be smart in choosing those bounties that you are going to join in. And make sure that they going to pay you, so that no effort is wasted. Try to review their whitepaper and it'll helps

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
danielsubtotal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Bitcointalk Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025064

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0002 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

I only recently participate, high rank of course and can receive excellent profits, but not us, who became in place and practically did't really earn a new rank, thanks merit Angry

Haha indeed those of us who joined a bit late missed out on the grandfathering. But that's life.

It's nice to hear OP that you did so well with your translation campaigns. I find most of these are taken more or less instantly and thus income from them seems a bit unpredictable.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

I happened to do a number of bounties starting last November , and i have really earned lots of money from them, better than even my job. i decided to dedicate some time for the esp Signature and social media, they seem to take less time.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

It always depend on the hardwork and determination of the participants.
Im earning about 1500$ a month.  Cool
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

On average, I received around 200USD/campaign because of my rank. This might increase if I rank up but due to merit system, it would be really hard to do so. I would also like to try translations and contents campaigns to increase my earnings.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

Are you guys using any bounty platform, or just bitcointalk.org?
For bounty campaign especially for ICo project is the best way that you can earn a lot of profits and a huge income to make us wealthier elite.This is the most wanted for every inveator and bounty hunter to facillitate in bounty campaign.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

congratulation for  your current work mate, but to translate is that you need sufficient language skills. not every people have skill like that. It is true that the person who translates bounty is a gold field besides bllogging or article creation. But I think social media is not too bad for those who do not have a qualified language skills. here essentially I will emphasize that anything we do will produce a good results if we are focus and patient.
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

Im just starting to join campaign this month, the bounty campaign i joined in is just starting so i dont received earnings yet. For the jr members like me, the earnings is just little unlike the higher ranks who do the same campaigns.
Deobhe

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

im joining more than one bounty campaign,  Earnings also depend on your rank and number of friends, tha higher the rank, the many number of friends or followers the higher reward you can get.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

My girlfriend got $1700 from Facebook Bounty only because the project was hyped and successful. Only 2 weeks they reached the hard cap and the bounty was then sent within few days after the ICO finished and the token was listed right away on exchanges. So income on bounties depends on the success of the ICO.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

of course in general it depends on how well u choose the bounties (and how much successful proj itself) u participate in and what r u doing ( use signatures, translate or any pr-things...). usually it pays a part of his ICO and u will earn equvalent of ur work. the rewards can be different , probably about between $1000 for 1-2 months running bounty campaign...
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

My girlfriend got $1700 from Facebook Bounty only because the project was hyped and successful. Only 2 weeks they reached the hard cap and the bounty was then sent within few days after the ICO finished and the token was listed right away on exchanges. So it all depends on the success of the ICO and if they are already listed on exchanges
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

I happened to do a number of bounties starting last November , and i have really earned lots of money from them, better than even my job. i decided to dedicate some time for the esp Signature and social media, they seem to take less time.
It will be really nice to hear your achievement. At the same time I do hear many people are getting struck with some bounty programs for 3 to 5 months and also at the end bounties they are earning very low earning for their efforts and time.

Probably you are good at choosing the right bounty program that is the reason you are making good amount of reward for your hard work.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

I think it highly depends on how well you choose the bounties you participate in. They usually pay percentage of their ICO, so the more successful project you choose, the more you earn. The rewards can thus vary widely, probably somewhere between $100 - $10k per let's say 3-months running bounty campaign.
I agree with your opinion. it all depends on us to join in the gift or other projects. indeed if you join the gift of a willingness to pay certainly also many rewards. Because of the many choices of ICO.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

interesting perspective to focus on translation, you're right that pays off well. I can't agree with you that signature doesn't pay this good as the pools for signature are often 30% and more so you can make decent money too

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I have seen very big amount monthly here, but as for me that doesn't join any translator project.
I only join signature campaigns and Facebook campaigns.
As of the moment I only earn around 200usd per project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: