Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:10:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13169 times)
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Very big reward u have becose many of forum members with member,full member about 600-800 $ and less,becose now lot of scam bounty or bounty closes becose of soft cap dont riched...Im now waitning from 2 bounty rewards like a 3 month and dont get even update in spreadshet,telegram..

masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

I really think participation in various programs is a bounty promising and profitable opportunity for additional earnings. Personally, with each successfully selected project, I manage to get an income of $ 100-500, depending on the specifics of the project. Although many people manage to earn more.

truetempo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

The earning  depend on your rank and the number of followers you have on social media, Monthly earning  for most bounty hunters cannot be determine as most campaign do last for more than 2 month except for translation bounty and this has limited numbers and language translation
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

I'm still trying to earn money by participating in various promising bounty programs. I believe that we can work successfully in this direction. But you need to remember - the number of scammers has now grown significantly. Therefore, you need to carefully choose the appropriate project.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

It would be really interesting to know, how good or bad have Bounty Hunters done with the bear market. Not asking like for exact numbers but rather some gap like 300-500usd.

Had this one bounty that didn't pay out my tokens. If they would have paid, I would have made over 700USD.

iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I'm still trying to earn money by participating in various promising bounty programs. I believe that we can work successfully in this direction. But you need to remember - the number of scammers has now grown significantly. Therefore, you need to carefully choose the appropriate project.
At present many Bounty have failed, but I'm sure Bounty is still good for us to follow. as you said, we only need to be careful in choosing Bounty, we must carefully examine all aspects of Bounty from teams, concepts, to clear co-workers. maybe we can minimize errors in choosing Bounty
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

I've only made $ 3,000 this year thanks to bounty companies. On the one hand, this is not bad, but to be objective, it is much less than I expected. Of course there are bounty hunters who earn a lot more, but they give it all day, and I do not belong to this type of people.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I've only made $ 3,000 this year thanks to bounty companies. On the one hand, this is not bad, but to be objective, it is much less than I expected. Of course there are bounty hunters who earn a lot more, but they give it all day, and I do not belong to this type of people.
So far, but this year was not over yet and the bull has not come yet.
When the bull market comes the bounty will also increase because we are paid with tokens and most of our tokens are ETH tokens.
Last year we have ETH to over $1,000 and everything rise, we still have a chance to make it happen this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

So far, but this year was not over yet and the bull has not come yet.
When the bull market comes the bounty will also increase because we are paid with tokens and most of our tokens are ETH tokens.
Last year we have ETH to over $1,000 and everything rise, we still have a chance to make it happen this year.

yes me too, i am very positive that what happened next year will happen again this year and all of us who hold will surely give us good profit in return. But it still depends on what tokens we are holding.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Very big reward u have becose many of forum members with member,full member about 600-800 $ and less,becose now lot of scam bounty or bounty closes becose of soft cap dont riched...Im now waitning from 2 bounty rewards like a 3 month and dont get even update in spreadshet,telegram..
If they don't reach the softcap ofcourse they can't distribute the token because they have no funds to continue the project

kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Income from the bounty for this year I think the result is decreased. Because a lot of coins is now priced very low and many people are still holding the coin. And many investors are currently not interested to invest in ICO because many projects experienced fraud. And if we get the results from the bounty, of course, was very nice.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

I have been involved in many projects over the last six months, and right now the payment period is coming. Half of the projects don't pay at all. 30% of projects delay payments, and 20% reduce rewards by 10-20 times. This is terrible. I am in a panic.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

the results from this campaign is actually a bounty could not be predicted with certainty. We can only try. for that reason it is very important that we look for projects that it is indeed good that we also get great results too.

slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Its good that you do this. Most on social media you are not restricted you are restricted by all bounties and signatures with signature information. Signature can be one and other things are not limited to the campaign you participate. Examples for this is you can join in 100 twitter campaigns for all tokens and telegrams campaign or even facebook. In signature cases you can wear only one. This can be tricky but can be effective if good call is made by you/him/she.
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

I can't understand the process of getting the bounty of trading. Some of my friends have made quite a bit of ETH, but the reception time is very long. Is there any risk in getting the bounty?
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

that is good job, -+4.5 eth/month, but it is possible for bounty: translate. social media like twitter and facebook cant make good at value, unless you have many account and can handle them.
for signature campaign, i think you can earn like signature if your rank high and you be participant at the first it release

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Translation is a very profitable activity, if you know the language well and choose a promising company. Very few participants and a great hobby for translation lovers, you will constantly improve your knowledge
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Translation is a very profitable activity, if you know the language well and choose a promising company. Very few participants and a great hobby for translation lovers, you will constantly improve your knowledge
I very often watch a not very good job as a translator for some Bounty campaign. Apparently people give out wishful thinking. Although the salary of an interpreter is quite substantial.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

I would have liked that you share with us what you now earn in comparison to that which you were formerly earning. I think there are some factors contributing to reduction in the reward gotten from each campaign, due to the increased number of participants. Participants will definitely continue to increase. So those who have been in the forum for quite some time now should try as much as possible to add to their skills so as to earn more.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

I would have liked that you share with us what you now earn in comparison to that which you were formerly earning. I think there are some factors contributing to reduction in the reward gotten from each campaign, due to the increased number of participants. Participants will definitely continue to increase. So those who have been in the forum for quite some time now should try as much as possible to add to their skills so as to earn more.
Good suggestion, it will increase because ICO are getting popular, but we should also consider that the number of ICO are increasing.
The only hindrance to the decrease of reward now is that because of the bearish sentiment in the market, people are afraid to buy causing the token's value to drop.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: