Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Anyone who owns the translation of low-demand languages, of course can afford to write such a post. But it is necessary to take into account that the forum participants are many and even if everyone will take part in the translation, not everyone will be able to receive the award. This can achieve unity, so we are happy for you, but otasalnym it remains to participate in the signature and social networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

I work as a bounty hunter just following social media and signatures are very difficult to get money, I sometimes see everyone developing so fast and this is my passion, can you explain how to do a translation campaign
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

yes, you can earn a lot in translation campaign, but only one will hired in your local language and the second high earning is the signature campaign, high rank will get much, if you do these two I'm sure you will earn much more.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

Its nice to know that you can get 1k per month as your bounty earnings. I'm not a full bounty hunter that focus doing bounty as their full job in real life. Just doing bounty if i have spare time and just doing 2-3 bounty for me. Cause I have my own job too in real. About the earnings it depends exactly with what bounty are you choosing, when you choose the bad project, you got nothing and when you choose the good project you can got earning more lot and for me its still under $500  but it doesnt mind me, cause i doing my bounty not in a full time and doing is like a hobby. And for me im always do researching before doig bounty cause I dont want my time goes to nothing ^^.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

I don't have a wealth of knowledge to complete more bounty tasks. I can only earn profits through Twitter and signatures, and because there are a lot of fake tasks, I can't even guarantee the monthly income!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

I think that you have a decent enough income for a person who is engaged in ordinary translations. Even with the fall of cryptocurrencies is very much. I wish you further success and sincerely envy white envy. You do great things
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

I am now very busy so I have almost stopped doing bounty campaigns. And I didnt regret it. I see many bounty hunters are complaining about low rewards from bounty campaigns.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

I am now very busy so I have almost stopped doing bounty campaigns. And I didnt regret it. I see many bounty hunters are complaining about low rewards from bounty campaigns.

That mostly depend of the bounty or project. Have a friend who after that project was completed earn a lot (he design signature code). He also told that there wasn't many in that campaign even jr member got over 1000 dollars for 3 month of wearing signature. This is rare but if this project can be good believe many can. But I agree that today's bounties are not like it was before (mainly say what I have read here on forum). Think that in some future can be good projects.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

At the moment, to earn bounty campaigns you need to be creative enough, understand the video editor programs, be able to write a quality article, know foreign languages. Then most likely you can earn money, though not great, but money. All the rest, unfortunately, is a waste of time. Undecided
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

depends on how many campaigns you are going to join in or the rewards of giving after the success of ICO there are project or ICO out tuere giving a huge amount of rewards afterward and with a large value on the market

malagaa

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

wow $ 1k per month is a big income. I participated in the signature campaign and social media campaign for $ 250 in 4 months.

BISMILLAH UP UP UP
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Yes, I can confirm this as well. Nowadays the bounty rewards are so small that there is no any sense to  spend your time in social bounty,  such as twitter or facebook

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

Yes, I can confirm this as well. Nowadays the bounty rewards are so small that there is no any sense to  spend your time in social bounty,  such as twitter or facebook

For social media probably is more then true. Many have twitter fb telegram or any other typo of social media. And now day this is all sorted like follow me i follow you back or just follow anything with crypto meaning.
Most bounty hunters have more the 1000 followers on twitter and fb and as such they are in average pay rate, ones that have more then 5000 can hope to have some good income from bounties in social media.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

for more than a year I have been involved in the world of bounty hunters and get satisfying rewards.
if you are focused and creative then you can also get same benefit.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

In this online industry now a days lot's of bounty platform so people earning money in this project. Lot's of people work with this bounty program at the moment too many participate work in this bounty program so now people can't make a good money, some people think this is a wast of time and several people move here in bounty program.
bolajiy123

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

i need the best altcoin bounty programs. i wanna participate, anyone to help me out
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

On the bounty you can earn up to several thousand dollars a month. The main thing is to try to choose the necessary project. That's when you can get a lot more than 5 Ethereum per month. Your income can be 10 or even 15 Ethereum, and this is a very large amount of money

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

It is good to know that this thread is still up and many people participates in the topic. I posted my reply here way back about six or seven months ago and now I wanted to post for some update. As a full time bounty hunter, I was satisfied in the earnings I had. It is quite exciting that every month, tokens are coming into my wallet wherein I traded it in exchanges that become my earnings. I was surprised that in one of the projects I joined, I earned an outstanding six digit Philippine peso and that felt really good. Apparently, nowadays, things aren't getting better. There are lots of bounty hunters now doing the job but I still I will continue doing it. Smiley

Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

Yes, it's hard to say how much money you make in a month because the bonus campaign can be months. The amount of money you earn depends on your efforts, the time you spend to execute the campaign is more or less. For me, signature campaigns bring better results for my life
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

it is possible to earn 1k USD per month doing bounty activities. But you need to participate in a lot of projects at the same time. If you have a good time management, you can earn a lot of perspective alts and quit your dealy job.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: