Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

You cant calculate the reward that you can receive by joining bounty campaign because the reward is base on the success of one project, that is why sometimes bounty hunters did not receive their payment because the project is unsuccessful.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

It is very nice to earn that every month. I could end up paying the bills just by making bounty campaigns every month. Very good to you, for me I just earned approximately 100 usd per month, but not bad for a starter I think.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

Earning bounty I think is very fair because until now there are still many people who survive. Of course, I also had to get income, but this job has risks. Like many scams that make a lot of ICO participants suffer losses. That is a risk which is often in natural bounty by participants. But to get a really big result we should not easily give up.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

Thanks for sharing! $1,000 USD in crypto per month is a good pay. If it's just a side job, even better to augment income  Grin
BITC Resources

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

telegram bot info?
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Before that, I never thought that the translation task could get such a generous reward. It is not a very difficult thing to get a reward of + -2 ETH. But why do you only need 2-3 jobs? Is it because it is difficult to find a good project, or is it because your own workload can only be completed so much?

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

How successful the campaign you participate in will determine how much you will earn, if you participate in a more successful project, then you make more profit.

That is true but when we are talking about signature campaign, the higher your rank gets, the bigger the bounty rewards you will take and of course, efforts and hardwork is still needed to achieve a big bounty rewards.

belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

Income from the bounty cannot be known with certainty, but you can predict the amount you will receive. Large or small an income will depend on the results of the sale of the product of a project. The more sales the project achieves, the greater the results obtained. You can get it selectively in choosing a bounty that has an experienced team in its field, can work and provide optimal results.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

Earning bounty I think is very fair because until now there are still many people who survive. Of course, I also had to get income, but this job has risks. Like many scams that make a lot of ICO participants suffer losses. That is a risk which is often in natural bounty by participants. But to get a really big result we should not easily give up.
That's right, i also earn quite a lot of money from the bounty.
indeed not all bounty programs that i follow get good results, many things happen like fraud or ico fails.

but i don't give up easily, as you say we must not give up easily to get maximum results.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

In Social media bounty, we will get very less. but when compared to Article, video campaign get more than that. The last bounty I got 2K USD only article and video.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

In Social media bounty, we will get very less. but when compared to Article, video campaign get more than that. The last bounty I got 2K USD only article and video.
If you can do a lot of things to increase your reward then you have to exert an effort because the reward is worth.
Now, that we are in the bear season, it is only small but if we learn to hold and we will put in mind the that we are looking for the future success
of the project, we might be rich here in no time, just like the other holders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

to get a very large wage, indeed we must mobilize all our abilities, but they all must
have their own parts, we will get results with all our efforts big and small we will feel it,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Every month it turns out differently because companies do not list their coins regularly. On average, a month is obtained from $ 500 to $20,000
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Every month it turns out differently because companies do not list their coins regularly. On average, a month is obtained from $ 500 to $20,000
Can you advise any bounty campaigns where you can earn $ 20,000 at the moment, or what do you need to do for this Huh

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mephacles

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Earnings with bounties are so uncertain irrespective of the member rank. The delays and unforeseen circumstances that hinder the progress of many projects makes the earnings quite unpredictable in crypto.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

It depends, because bounties does not end and pay on a monthly basis, they pay maybe 2 months or maybe longer, so it really depends on the bounty that you will join so if you want this to be your main job make at least 3 accounts so you can possible have a monthly income.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

I make over 2k dollars a month on bounty campaigns. writing taty and participating in signatures

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

I don't think that there is any limit for earning in this platform after fully equipped with knowledge after loaded with full knowledge you can earn as much as you want . Being honest with your efforts
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

You should know that everyone getting results from a bounty campaign is always different, sometimes there are only under $ 1K.
You must feel lucky because many people out there who tend to participate in a scam bounty campaign.
I can only produce enough life in the next few months.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Bounty form from ICOS campaigns is Diversity. In those campaigns i think depending on the nature and form of each campaign, you can earn different amounts at the end of the campaign. Working is good and incoming for everyone and is not limited to just you have the ability. Every month i can earn about $ 300 from campaigns.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: