Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Earnings  (Read 13155 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Hi guys.

Out of curiosity, what are you earning with bounty campaigns?
I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

As many people do not believe these profits, I will explain how I make them.

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

When I saw this at first, I thought it's not feasible at all. However, when I saw your explanations, I became more than convinced of the possibility than before. This actually helped opening me up to see another part of bounty campaigns which rewards hugely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

If you translates 5 projects, worked 2 months, and they are not exchange listing  6 months? I had this...
im so sorry for that , yeah that actually happens sometime , but get the good point , you will get more experience on doing translates and you become more good
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Of course earnings on the bounty does not have this as it was a year ago , but I think you can still make good money on signing for example about 500 for sure

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

I participate in the signature and for a very long time I am waiting for a reward for a signature pile. This is after the end of the company need to wait about two or even three months. And then you need to think tokens vystvovat on the exchange or not. That is why participation in a company bounty is a very risky business.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Hardly anyone earns a stable $ 1000 per month. I used to have $ 20,000 a month, and sometimes $5-10. Then how to shoot and you choose your bounty
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Hi guys.

I think I'm somewhere near 1K USD/month, but I guess there have to be people here who are earning lots more.

Kind regards

EDIT:

I focus on the translation campaigns (dutch). A translation pays +- 3 ETH on average. I have only started (only 1 translation has been paid, I received +-2 ETH), but as I can make up to 3 translations/month (currently working on 2 more), this would get me 9 ETH/month.  As not every project is succesful, let's say I will receive 4,5 ETH/month.

Do not focus on signature campaigns or social media campaigns, these are the crumbs (especially for members with lower ranks) while translation campaigns are probably the bread.

I use the Bountyhive platform to manage my bounty participations, this platform makes it possible to be enrolled in 10 campaigns at the same time, without having to report.

Dream-dream. Now it is almost impossible to get into translators, especially if you just decided to do translations. Bounty company has not yet had time to publish, and there are already a lot of applications for translation. And from all take someone one. Remain only the rest of the activities.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

wow big earning, the translate campain will make more profit if the project is success, but this will take so more time to do and we must have a lot of knowledge about english.
sig and social campain is better for everyone, if you get hight rank in forum you will get more profit, and strongly social can bring to you more money
Actually if we know how to translate in the bounty campaign and we participate in siganture campaign maybe we can earn a lot.
But it was to hard if we translate, Maybe it depends to the person if they want to.

If you are a good content creator, I think they will also earn a lot of tokens from the bounty. However, blogs and videos are a lot of people, and the quality is not perfect
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Hi guys.

Kind regards

EDIT:

hello! nice to know you earn on bounties! i think it really depends on the project and your ability to choose with caution because as we know these things can be tricky sometimes

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Last year, there were really earnings, and this is one of the problems and complete uncertainty. For example, in a campaign whose signature I bear, I have been participating since July, that is, for the twelfth week and the deadline for the ICO has been extended to the beginning of December. The campaign is certainly promising, but everything is dragging on for a very long time, and now the promising ICO projects do not raise sufficient funds. And how do I calculate earnings in the second half of the year? And, I see, the situation is similar in most campaigns. Almost everyone extends the deadline for the ICO almost to the new year.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

For me the job of earning money from the Bounty form and through the campaigns is very necessary and important in my life. By the Bounty work a lot and mostly we meet good times and campaigns plus the market. Crypto stable income is good.And i earn about $500 every month.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Earlier it was possible to earn good money on social networks and, in addition to the whole, the result depends on the work done.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Bounty warning are good source of income but today many bounty are being extended. So it create uncertainty among bounty hunter that whether they will get reward or not. Also last year participants  are less so reward is good but today stakes are also less

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Bounty earnings went down to be honest since the market is really down and we should admit that not all ICOs are successful in terms of their sales.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

Now you can receive good payments only in a subscription company and for creating content. but at the same time work in these areas should be responsible in order to get a good profit.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

I thinj it depend's on bounty allocation how much will be in signature campaign or social media campaigns to earn big some of them 1k $ per monthly.

slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

Last year, there were really earnings, and this is one of the problems and complete uncertainty. For example, in a campaign whose signature I bear, I have been participating since July, that is, for the twelfth week and the deadline for the ICO has been extended to the beginning of December. The campaign is certainly promising, but everything is dragging on for a very long time, and now the promising ICO projects do not raise sufficient funds. And how do I calculate earnings in the second half of the year? And, I see, the situation is similar in most campaigns. Almost everyone extends the deadline for the ICO almost to the new year.

Most long term project have 4-5 month ICO and that is normal for them. Maybe good thing can be that they can give better amount in the end but this nave to be the case. Off course most want fast and easy bounties that are 1-2 months long where they can search for next bounty in very short time.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:58:49 AM

Most long term project have 4-5 month ICO and that is normal for them. Maybe good thing can be that they can give better amount in the end but this nave to be the case. Off course most want fast and easy bounties that are 1-2 months long where they can search for next bounty in very short time.
If they can reach the hard cap then it would be early.
4-5 months is a long period already, the bounty participants will have to work for that long and I don't know if the compensation would be fair
with the time and effort spent.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

Depends on bounty campaign and circumstances this year all bounty I joined hold the payment and taking so long before it ends. I bet you also having hard time this year recieving bounty payment.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

For me the job of earning money from the Bounty form and through the campaigns is very necessary and important in my life. By the Bounty work a lot and mostly we meet good times and campaigns plus the market. Crypto stable income is good.And i earn about $500 every month.
oh, you are so good, i can not afford that, i have been involved in buonty for quite a long time, over a year, but my income is unstable and low, maybe not By the month, that is the period, and I find that the coins I am holding are worthless. I also lost confidence in the bounty
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

Depends on bounty campaign and circumstances this year all bounty I joined hold the payment and taking so long before it ends. I bet you also having hard time this year recieving bounty payment.
I too, the ICO campaign ended but two to three months later I still have not received tokens from the campaign, and it is important that the coin sell a lot, but the exchange has never been so I no longer believe in ICO campaigns. They are just a joke in the electronic money market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: