Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23713 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Basically, to get all the information you are wanting you should havebthe access with the project's whitepaper. These would be the primary aid for you wether a priject ia legit or not. Whitepaper is really essential for all project, its like the blueprint of the project. Whitepapers are usually translated to many languages, this mainly attracts the investors from different country. But i would suggest you not just to read the white paper, all stated in that paper is the positive side, better get some review from the outside also.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
If they want to understand what is the project all about they need to read and ofcource to understand and to make idea.

Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
If i see new project i need to read the information, not only me but all of there in furom are also read the whitepaper to make idea and to understand what is the project all about, and also to avoid bad project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

Better to read the information from the project. But sometimes im tired to read because there is a project that i dont what so need to read onother project it is hard to to but if the project is good iw will be worth it.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

It doesnt mean a good whitepaper could have give the project a chance to succeed because it is only one of the factors you will need to check before investing to any of these projects,the product ,the team and the ICO's partners should be good for you to be sure that the project you wanted to invest would give you alot of gains in the future.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

I think reading whitepapers is mandatory when you want to invest in any project. Usually you can't really learn that much about the technology, because most whitepapers are quite simple, and just explain the mission, the problems they want to solve, and even try to explain how they will solve them, but they hardly ever get into details. Of course it all depends on the projects. The good ones, usually offer more information, but there are a lot scams in ICOs, and most projects just have almost exact copies of other whitepapers. That is usually a good indicators that the project is not good.

Bitcoin and ethereum whitepapers are good exceptions of course, and those should serve as an example to all other projects.

shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

Reading the original Bitcoin and Ethereum whitepapers can be quite informative. Most whitepapers these days are full of unnecessary buzz words and ambitious promises.

Yeah, thats true, I agree
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

lf anyone want to know about more details of any project, then there will need to read whitepaper.Whitepaper is a big source of knowing any project.So,if you need to know more information for knowing or investing any project, you can read their whitepaper.It will help you.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

reading whitepaper is one way to know every detail of information that exists on any ico project, and from whitepaper we can specify good or not an ico
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

lf anyone want to know about more details of any project, then there will need to read whitepaper.Whitepaper is a big source of knowing any project.So,if you need to know more information for knowing or investing any project, you can read their whitepaper.It will help you.
I agree with your opinion!
For me, whitepapers are basic information that we should know if we want to do bounty. Especially if you will do bounty on social media or blog whitepaper is your campaign material.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

Everything you need to know about the ICO's and their projects are in their corresponding whitepaper, but most of the time you just need to do extra researching like the ones who are involved or what is really their aim in your perspective. I've read a lot of different white papers and most of them are too good to be true.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

Today I read quite a few whitepapers. Not the whole thing, but rather the focus of the coin. It was not fun because my mind wasn't into it. I did read the deeponion white paper, but this was like a month ago. It was pretty good, so I bought some of that coin. Today I read Decentralized ID, and Napolean, but they didn't capture me.

Another thing that I must do is keep a list of the whitepapers that I read but was not interested in, because I'm pretty most of the whitepapers that I checking out at the moment I already checked a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to keep track, so many ICOs.
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

I read WP at first and then I ask some questions on Telegram.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

perhaps most investors feel no need to read whitepaper because it is just a waste of time.
but for me reading whitepaper is very important especially when we want to invest in a project to make sure we invest in the right project.
Ant112990 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Today I read quite a few whitepapers. Not the whole thing, but rather the focus of the coin. It was not fun because my mind wasn't into it. I did read the deeponion white paper, but this was like a month ago. It was pretty good, so I bought some of that coin. Today I read Decentralized ID, and Napolean, but they didn't capture me.

Another thing that I must do is keep a list of the whitepapers that I read but was not interested in, because I'm pretty most of the whitepapers that I checking out at the moment I already checked a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to keep track, so many ICOs.

which white paper got you into investing in the company?
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

It is necessary to read these documents, especially if you invest in a project, but usually there is too much excess and too lazy to read everything, also usually lags multilanguage

robi5060

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Yap Whitepaper have a lot of option to know about Cryptocurrency. You can discover, read and invest throw knowing information here.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

If someone will scam you,the first thing he does is showing you an informative whitepaper...and if you read it,you will fall is hes trap.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

Yap Whitepaper have a lot of option to know about Cryptocurrency. You can discover, read and invest throw knowing information here.
whitepapper is currently a major thing in the project we can understand and read a project from whitepapper. currently in whitepapper all the concept projects can be seen and understood so whitepapper is very important for potential investors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

Whitepaper is the right thing to know if the project has a potential or not, but sometimes the whitepaper they provide is just a trap so you need to have a background check on that project to be sure that project is legit and not just a copy pasting from others and remember there is a lot of ICO was scam so beware on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: