Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
Ant112990 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

It will be the whole project's information,summary of the whole project's mission and mission,all of the important information about that project should be at the whitepaper,a brief summary of the things you need to know,the nature and the logic behind its technology can be find in the whitepapers so you can easily know if the project or coin is a good investment.

Yes very true, make sure you understand it as well.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Reading whitepapper is very necessary to educate their audience about a particular project in market. The goal of whitepapper is to inform and convince people on based of facts and evidence about project, to invest in.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?

Yes, its very important to read whitepaper before investing in the project.
Other thing, we need to know whitepaper only is not enough to claim whether the project good or not.
There are many other thingd example the solid team.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

Well it's always a must to read them if you're gonna go invest in the coin/token you're interested with isn't it?

Yes, its very important to read whitepaper before investing in the project.
Other thing, we need to know whitepaper only is not enough to claim whether the project good or not.
There are many other thingd example the solid team.
but if we talk about the availability of a lot of information in the media, then it says not only about the presence of PR, but also that the project is on everyone's lips. Perhaps this indicates perspectives.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

yah. white paper is the first thing you need to read if you want to invest or put some money in to it. but some people not read that because white paper is hard to read so people always ignore that.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

It's always necessary to read whitepapers. Then you will have an idea about the company and the product that this company is going to release on the market. This is useful for analyzing and deciding on investments.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
This is great if we have give our time to read the whitepaper.Many things was considered to choose the good ICO but we should research firsh especially on how they describe their ICO project to make it successful.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Yes, it is essential that we should be taking time to read whitepapers of the ICO that we are participating on top of watching videos, interviews, project concept, roadmap, team and so on. As for me, I am just too lazy to read whitepaper because I'm more on the reputation and legitimacy of the team and those companies or media who published about them.

The essential part for me is that they deliver what we expected. Simple as that by connecting to us on various social media platforms.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

We share our white papers in a group and every single of one us knows a little about a part of the whitepaper. No need to do it all by yourself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enecuum

Activity: 95
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

I do not want to show off, but ours is really not bad.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Reading whitepapper is very necessary to educate their audience about a particular project in market. The goal of whitepapper is to inform and convince people on based of facts and evidence about project, to invest in.
White Paper is the basic thing where we can find all the aspects like what are the problems that project is going to handle and what are the solutions they are going to produce by that project. We can skip reading White papers only if we are having some good advisers. I believe no medium scale investors will be having financial recommendation subscription from any such houses hence we all need to study their White Paper so that we can get clear idea about that project.

Reading White Paper must be a time-consuming because we need to get the idea of that project. It is like understanding what are the solutions they are going to provide. If we are finding that solution is good and having some potential to attract other investors too then we can decide to go for investing with that project. Reading White Paper is a must thing for every investor.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

You should read the white paper before ivesting in an ICO. Some people just investing on ICO's without doing research about the ICO. They even don't read the White paper. And they will get into trouble when looking for profits. Therefore reading the whitepaper and getting to know to about the ICO is a must before ivesting in an ICO.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I think DeepOnion's whitepaper is well worth a read cause there are elements that are not easy to find, all together, in other whitepapers.
At least this is my experience.
After all, it is a good read and if you want to jump aboard, DeepOnion is still under 4$ at the moment, so I think it is undervalued
and a good buy right now

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patbauer

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Much of the decision-making of whether or not i invest in an ICO rests on the white paper. This is the document that will outline everything you need to know about the project – what it’s setting out to achieve, the financial benefit you will receive, information about the team and so on. Lately i focused on all the DAG projects, its promising in regards to solving the scalability issues the blockchain has.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

You should read the white paper before ivesting in an ICO. Some people just investing on ICO's without doing research about the ICO. They even don't read the White paper. And they will get into trouble when looking for profits. Therefore reading the whitepaper and getting to know to about the ICO is a must before ivesting in an ICO.
Sure! Most of people look at the 'hype' rate of ico, and then on the technology, developers, advisers and so on. Therefore, after the listing of the token on the exchange, its rate goes down, investors become disappointed and sell their tokens at a loss to themselves.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Those are top list whitepapers that I recommend you to read: https://richtopia.com/emerging-technologies/top-blockchain-books-whitepapers
I've just taken a look at 2 of them, I'm gonne read them all to know something more about these interesting documents.
Benedict Lee

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

One of the most informative white papers, I have seen is Quantstamp. Their idea is more needed and unique. This is going to be big. Given so many ICOs and future legal agreements depend on smart contracts. I think there is a need to scrutinize the security of those smart contracts. his is what the problem, Quantstamp is trying to solve. Its a big deal.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I will be frank, today very few people really read white paper, that's why they start to write any unnecessary information, still nobody reads it. Therefore, they begin to write. It is worth at least a little pomotert, what is written in it.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

Read whitepaper or not depends on your expectations from ICO and the amount you are investing. If you are extremely interested in project and believe it will make a lot of X, it has sense at least to skim it briefly.

dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Read whitepaper or not depends on your expectations from ICO and the amount you are investing. If you are extremely interested in project and believe it will make a lot of X, it has sense at least to skim it briefly.
Right, I'll be quite careful if I'm going to invest with big money. and I guess, when you're going to invest with a lot of money, you can not possibly not read the project's Whitepaper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: