Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

I think reading whitepapers is mandatory when you want to invest in any project. Good detailed whitepaper - most important for every ICO investor.
Ant112990 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Those are top list whitepapers that I recommend you to read: https://richtopia.com/emerging-technologies/top-blockchain-books-whitepapers
I've just taken a look at 2 of them, I'm gonne read them all to know something more about these interesting documents.
Nice thanks for the link
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

white paper for me is thesis of a certain product for me to approve and invest and to disapprove and don't invest.
when you are investing, take time to read the whitepaper!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

I always read the whitepapers before investing in ico or joining bounty campaigns. This is the first thing I do for understand project main idea and solutions. And for blog bounties I should read it for understand and talk about the ico.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

i read some whitepaper and it's really good and have a lot of information especially in technology section like Ai
and also it's a good way to know if the project and the idea good or not
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Thorough reading of whitepapers will be a great help for you to understand more what the project is all about. It is necessary. You can also reap more information from reading whitepapers. Thus, aside from visiting the webite and pages of the project you are in, reading the whitepapershould also be considered.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

The project of involved to altcoin discussion about this whitepaper There are almost no universal truths when it comes to token issuance and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) events but here’s one: everyone has a white paper.the reading this book and news systems of coins.Based on that experience and my involvement in subsequent projects, here’s a list of questions that should be answered and things that should be standard in any white paper you’re considering.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Reading the real gr8 source of information, one must read it well before investing in the coins. One should read to know in and out of the coins of investments
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

If you want to learn about stablecoins / fiat pegged cryptocurrencies you can read GLOBCOIN's whitepaper.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Reading whitepapers is very important if you want to be as an Investors.
But for bounty hunters, it seems not a primary option.
Bounty hunters prefer seeing the bounty rewards first, not the whitepapers.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Whitepaper is important to be read, especially if you are considering in Investing in a project. It needs to be thoroughly analyzed if you are a serious investor.

If you don't read the whitepaper then you are most probably not a serious investor and just plan on participating in a bounty or airdrop for the free tokens.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Sometimes white paper is hard to understand and perceive for a person who does not have a technical education. Sometimes it is technical terms that are not enough, because the content is like empty chatter. It is useful to read white paper even if you do not invest. However, it takes a lot of time, but time is not enough for everyone, unfortunately.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

From my point of view reading white paper is a must wheter you are investing in an ICO or buying a coin from an exchange by huge amounts or even while participating in a bounty program. Because white paper will tell you everything you need to know about that coin. Like what it's about , it's road map , developers , future plans etc.. These are key points to look for when you are deciding if a coin will be succesful or not in the future. So i strongly advise you to read white paper before you put your money in something.

sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

A whitepaper is a persuasive, authoritative, in-depth report on a specific topic that presents a problem and provides a solution.so first of all  you read whitepaper very carefully after then you participate in bounty. 
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Whitepaper is important to be read, especially if you are considering in Investing in a project. It needs to be thoroughly analyzed if you are a serious investor.

If you don't read the whitepaper then you are most probably not a serious investor and just plan on participating in a bounty or airdrop for the free tokens.

I know many people who are too lazy to read Whitepages. They invest in weak projects and lose money. I don't understand why they are so irresponsible. In order to choose a good investment project, they need to spend atleast a little time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I recommend these whitepapers for you to explore, though each of them has some limits but compared to others, they're of great level since the information provided is quite adequate:
Kyber Networks https://kyber.network/
OmegaOne https://omega.one/
Quantstamp https://quantstamp.com/
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials, the manner in which the tokens are hared, and the value it intends to add on the existing market.
Reading the whitepaper is the minimum necessary in order to decide if you are going to invest any money in a coin, however you cannot let that be the only step you take many scam icos have realized this and there have been cases of scams copying the whole whitepaper from another project so those that only read the whitepaper fell victims of a scam.
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

White paper really helps.
It contains basic information about the company and plans, but you can search for something on the Internet.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

Of course, we should read and check the whitepaper before we join an ICO,
There are many lazy people to read and check the whitepaper, for me, it's very best and the first thing to do before we join and participate in an ICO, so that we can decide that ICO is worth to join or not.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Reading a whitepaper ico and you can learn everything about the project. What is the road map, what is the task of the people in the suburbs, what is the purpose of the progeny, who are the partners and who is in the whitepaper. You have to read it before investing Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: