Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23708 times)
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

Yes, exactly. Whitepapers has it all. You should make it a habit. Just by reading whitepaper you can understand and collect information about the said project. All the contents of it are provided and you should know all the information. Don't let whitepaper be just a display.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

According to me, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper, we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

I never read any whitepaper before, but when I got into translations, I was able to see if the projects are possible, promising or marketable through their whitepaper. Eve rsince then, I tried to read and comprehend whitepapers of ICOs before investing or joining in their bounties.

white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

I never read any whitepaper before, but when I got into translations, I was able to see if the projects are possible, promising or marketable through their whitepaper. Eve rsince then, I tried to read and comprehend whitepapers of ICOs before investing or joining in their bounties.
I also do not see a whitepaper because I think in ANN their thread alone we can clearly rate the project as a whole and I'm sure most people also like me but I think whitepaper is just as important to read only I do not do it

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

The best whitepapers which everyone must read are bitcoin and ethereum whitepapers. One must try to understand everything in whitepapers - how blockchain works, how double spending is prevented, how transactions are confirmed, what is hash rate etc. Reading all these things will give beginners a technological perspective of cryptocurrencies. This will help them in identifying solid projects in future. After understanding these things, you will be able to understand whitepapers of new altcoins and then you can decide if you believe in project or not. Reading and understanding whitepaper is a good talent which will help you a lot in your cryptocurrency investment decisions. I always read the whitepaper of a project before investing in it. You should understand technical aspects of projects to understand whitepaper. Whenever you come across technical terms, just read about those terms separately.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Reading WhitePaper will give you a lot of information about on the project, on how blockchain it works and the transaction if it confirmed. It's definitely important to read  to know the project is strongly in the future.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Well reading of whitepapers of any project that you optate to invest is a nice option because it will be a great avail for you to understand more what the project is all about. It is indispensable. You can withal reap more information from reading whitepapers. Thus, aside from visiting the website and pages of the project you are in, reading the white paper should withal be considered. Is good to read whitepaper.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Recently here I met a post of a man, who does not care about Whitepapers, which seemed to me very odd. OK, it means that he gives money to somebody who does not know about? The whitepaper is one of the most important things in any ICO.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

I try to read whipapers when I have enough time. Mostly I focus on token models and it is good way to decide to invest or not.
kianenko76

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

To read Whitepapers  is necessary, as all necessary information about the bounty company is indicated. Having studied, you can easily build your trajectory of success.
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I always read the whitepaper and then ask myself questions if I can't answer them then I read it again.
But eventually, the whitepaper is just a paper. Taking an examination over the project with all the team behind is very important.
I really care about some actions and practical technology, I don't want to hear about a vision of a platform. I want to see an actual PLATFORM
I think if you don't have at least a beta version, there's nothing to talk about.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

OFF COURSE!! WHITEPAPERS give you the knowledge that you need to invest in also if you are serious about investing reading white paper are compulsory. MY suggestion to you is READ AS MUCH WHITEPAPER AS YOU CAN
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Reading a long whitepaper can be headache but it's the least you can do to check and see if what was written on it is realistic enough. With that, you can already decide if the ICO is legit and worthy enough for your money and time because you can spot a scam ICO through whitepaper reading.
Reading the white paper can be a pain, especially since it seems some icos decide to put a lot of information that is not really relevant I have seen white papers with more than 100 pages and while I like to have a detailed explanation of what they are going to do with the money they get sometimes they go overboard with it, it seems they are just trying to fill space in the white paper.
If you want to experience pain, read the white paper IIOt, several times tried to read and understand, but in vain, too difficult, maybe this is the key to success - real technology.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Reading the whitepaper when you want to know more about a certain project could really help you to have a deeper understanding of the project. But I only read them if I was interested in investing in them or joining their bounty campaign. Aside from that, I do not read at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Reading whitepapers should be the first thing on your check list /to do list no matter what you are doing. Before investing in a new coin or participating in a bounty campaign or investing in an Ico. Because you can learn anything about that coin/project if you read their whitepapers. Knowledge is very important in crypto after it comes the analyzing skills.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

I think everyone should read whitepapers before investing in ICOs or joining bounty campaigns. They include important informations about the project, roadmap, the team also. While you are searching for new ICOs to invest these factors have important role. So it is better to read them to understand project main idea.

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Most white papers are either too technical to provide a good view to the average user or just business plans that are too conventional to convey any information that can be considered objetive.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I read whitepapers because it gives you knowledge and if you want to invest in something reading them also i would like to say read as much as you can.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

Well, apart from white paper, I do not read much anything, except that different articles and opinions of famous people, but only after reading white paper, for me it remains the main source of information about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: