Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23715 times)
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

There are so many in the cryptoworld that do not care about the whitepaper. It is more important for the person to increase the value and to sell the token immediately. But it's a good idea to read the whitepaper and find out what the most is the coin for the most. White papers are in fact the only legitimate way to know about an ICO or a developed coin. its information rich and avails all there is to know about the project. be sure to check on the team of developers and their credentials
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Reading whitepapers is a very good source of information, and can help you to grasp some of the difficult to explain parts of the technology. Projects will usually pitch these at the mid to lower end of the spectrum experience wise to appeal to the widest possible audience. I commonly can get the completed information of an ICO by reading the whitepaper. Whitepaper helps me so much to know more about the project. Even sometimes it is too tired reading lots pages of a whitepaper
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

There is where the information for the project is located. Whitepaper is a plan for a project and you can read whether it will become successful in the future. You can read there mission and vision of the team why they are developing such project as well as the allocation of funds. Well whitepaper is a good source when doing your on research about the platform itself before you do some investment but be careful because some new project or ICO's are copying whitepapers from other
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

Whitepapers are key information stores for projects utilizing the Blockchain technology. Reading them widen your understanding on how the Blockchain technology can offer solutions to our contemporary world. It also serve as a means to decide or choose good projects from bad,fake or scam projects by cross-checking some few stuffs such as typos and the main ideology of the project.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

From my point of view, read whitepapers are a must when you want to find a good project. By reading the whitepaper,
we can know the concept of the project, the street, the business plan, and potential projects in the future.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Now I am looking at the whitepapper but not so carefully as before. At the moment I have chosen a few points for myself which are most important for me than reading of whitepapper
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

I think reading the whitepapers of the new projects which you are thinking to invest in is very important. For me, whitepapers are good to understand if the project have beneficial and innovative features or not.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

I'm reading whitepapers from time to time , but in most cases all I can find there is the fact that this is just another crap , that already have a 10+ clones on crypto market . It's really rare case , when I'm feeling like I see something new and interesting reading whitepaper.

IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

A lot of people just dont read the whitepaper because they do not have enough time for that, that ist he main reason of why they end up losing their money on that ico
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

White papers are basically the pinnacle of the product, yet provide all the necessary information about the project , and clearly lay out the project plans and the road map they are to follow. Reading the white papers not only enrich you with the knowledge abou he project but also opens your eyes on whatthey are giving ou a deep clarification of what the projects aims to bring into the market. Its advisable to keenly look intothe  white papers befeore commiting your money in a project
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

No better source of information  that a project white paper and the official website. If one must  invest in any icon, it is necessary  to devote some time to study the white paper
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

No better source of information  that a project white paper and the official website. If one must  invest in any icon, it is necessary  to devote some time to study the white paper
Reading the Whitepaper and having the announcements is going to have a lot of bad reviews and information on there so you have to be very careful to not get scammed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

White papers are not really great at present. The information is most of time very superficial and don´t really allow to understand the real strategies that will be in place.

Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
in my opinion, reading whitepaprs is so important, we are talking zbout our own ,oney, how can it be considered as bori g?
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

White papers are not really great at present. The information is most of time very superficial and don´t really allow to understand the real strategies that will be in place.
even if they may be not as great as you expect tjem to be, you have tp read them, this is my opinikn and i mightbe wrong
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Reading Whitepaper make you more comfortable on what idea the project you want to invest you can really see sometimes if the project is serious or just doing a shit coin but reading WP. It really was helpful for investors.

JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the best ways for you to know if you are onto a good project or not. The whitepapers of scams mostly have grammatical errors and a general lack of effort in the way of writing and trying to explain what exactly the project is about and what they are trying to do with it
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the best ways for you to know if you are onto a good project or not. The whitepapers of scams mostly have grammatical errors and a general lack of effort in the way of writing and trying to explain what exactly the project is about and what they are trying to do with it

Mostly of whitepaper now has a good grammar but lack of information, there also few stating the roadmap is really short and sort of it is so big nor it is too small but for long period of time. Whitepaper is the source of all information so if it is lack or sort of bad then you should think twice before investing
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: