Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23715 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Yes I always read whitepaper but I read only important things about the project vision, roadmap, token price, token supply and listing plannings these are the important things to study before working for any bounty campaign or before buying any ICO coin too. Certainly whitepaper is a good knowledge source for newbies in crypto world. But I have noticed not every project whitepaper has proper information. Even if we studied whitepaper and find a good project its not guaranteed that it will be a successful project. Sometime we able to understand from our experience too.

kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

Very good question. I would also read something like that. You always need to improve your knowledge in any field if you want to be better and earn more money.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

I think there is a point where when reading whitepapers a project we can get an information about the project whether it will be successful or not. So try to read the whitepapers of a project if you are really interested in the project.
ElectronicBot

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

I agree, for a full analysis of the company is worth reading whitpaper, where you can learn more about the project and understand whether it is worth investing at all

tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

I think it's better for beginners to start with the analysis of projects on YouTube or blogs already knowing people do not believe all the information they are trying to show,but listening to their opinion.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

When an ICO has no whitepaper, I believe there will be no investor, it will be called scam if the ico didn't provide whitepaper. It is important for the ico to have a whitepaper because all the detailed information regarding the token in ico are listed on the whitepaper, includes the team composition, the roadmap, token structure and many more.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

Many people or potential investors honestly does not read the whitepaper of ico's. All they do is look for some hype ico's just to find out in the end that it was all a scam. Whitepaper I believe is the most important thing in every ico's. I lnow reading the whitepaper can be boring but trist me it helps you understand more about the ico's and it helps you determine wether this ico is worth to invest in or not.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

Reading the whitepaper is a MUST for ICO investors. I personally read it to gain knowledge about the ICO and to know how serious they are on the project. A well written whitepaper says a lot about the team behind it. Copy paste whitepaper is most likely a scam and the only way to know that its a copy-paste is to read as many whitepaper and get used to it. Plagiarism will never be done on the legit campaigns.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

I highly suggest you to read the IOTA whitepaper. Unlike Bitcoin's, it's highly elaborate, jam-packed with advanced mathematics and cryptography. In this way, it goes in a vastly different direction than the Bitcoin whitepaper, but it is also a great sign for the cryptocurrency itself. This whitepaper was not designed to market the coin. It was designed to describe everything the currency can do. My favorite part of the whitepaper has to be the deeply detailed "Attacks" section, which describes several possible attacks against the network, and how they are countered. This is a CRUCIAL part of any whitepaper, and IOTA does it beautifully.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

You can learn a lot about a project just by looking at the whitepaper.

In summary, a good whitepaper: Gets the point across, does not market, describes attacks against the cryptocurrency, and how they are countered, describes the mathematics and cryptography adequately and technically

And a bad whitepaper: looks like a PowerPoint presentation, doesn't describe the mathematics, lacks references, tries to cover for a lack of innovation.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

For me it is important to read the whitepaper for you to understand what their project us all about and to understand what their goal is all about. If you do not read their whitepaper it will be difficult for you to know if their project is being processed if not then their project is a scam that is why it is very important to read some of the imformation about their project to know what is their project main goal. After reading the whitepaper you should read their website also so that you can read the other information about their project.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

The only way to get acquainted with the project, to find out its essence, the problem that it solves, the solutions are to study the whitepaper.Often, scam project can be found immediately on a whitepaper!
What you said above is true but many investors dont even read the whitepaper. This lack of knowledge to project make loss to them because without knowing what really the project is but they just invest to them. Actually whitepaper is important but not more important than team. Teams take the right in their project.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

first of all you need to have some basic understanding of the blockchain technology and have been around the technical aspect of it all to read the whitepapers and really understand them.

secondly it depends on your goals. if you are just in it for trading (an investment to make money) which is the case for most people, then reading whitepapers is a total waste of time!
So if you said read whitepaper is wasting time so what do you suggest to do before investing in project? Just jump? I dont think read whitepaper is not important. All the information about project is there so without knowledge about project, then invest in it is just like throwing money to gamble.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
In reading the whitepaper here we get information on their project. These include the details of their proposed project that will help us to study what they offer. I think it's not just what we should study, we also have to know about blockchain and crypto. Because we also find it difficult to understand the content of the whitepaper if we do not have enough knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency because there are whitepapers that are difficult to understand and very complicated.
giaoduc24h

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:19 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

For seek for a project, the first thing I do is "study WhitePaper". There, you can find necessary information about the project: idea, team, prototype, token Sale, roadmap...
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 03:12:25 AM by corat coret

yes, I agree with you, reading whitepapers is a very important thing, especially before participating in an ico or bounty campaign, because the management team includes important information in the whitepaper, If the team has not put the effort in documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

I myself also always made the effort to read whitepapper first before joining in an ICO project. I choose projects that I like, then I learned whitepappernya. and this is the important part. Because of all the project-related information is present in whitepapper. In addition to whitepapper, maybe you can also read the website, or the project of ANN treath you want to follow.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yellow_ari

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

I am not sure that people even read it, what a pity. After investing in crypto, they decide to ask some questions and complaining about prices.
If you are researching a platform itself, a whitepaper can be a good source. Before invest, you have to read it carefully. 
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

all the important information is already in the whitepaper, well it's about ICO and all the technology that exists therein. but many are juxtaposed does not accidentally open the whitepaper being lazy to read. in the end, they complain if what they're working on could not be successful. whitepaper this is important but it is so often forgotten.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Despite the fact that many people read the official documents, we still fall into the trap of scammers. I think that even when investing, you should simply diversify your risks. Invest in several projects that you think are promising.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: