Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

Those whitepaper aren't so copmlicated usually. It`s a rare case when i was able to find a project with the clear info in whitepaper. Usually they fill it with some empty words to make the picture beautiful or wp can have a lot of thech details that only some geeks can understand. You don't have to read all info in whitepaper. Catch their idea and the way they want to do it and token metrics as well. This info is much easier to understand and evaluate.

tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
Reading whitepaper is always become a great source but not all of the whitepaper has been written properly by the developer. Look at some projects that created crap whitepaper and it just like created by seven years old kid.

But looks like the majority of people consider the whitepaper as a source to get the more information regarding ico rather than try to understand that as a source to get a certain explanation about a new technology.

Well I base my investing predictions and speculations on these whitepapers.. I mean, I don't plan and want to invest in something that I don't actually know or believe in. To me it's like a fail safe. I need the assurance that what I am investing on is not a worthless one.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Bounty campaign is really a good thing because it really helps in many ways and before i choose any bounty I do check them very well because many bounty campaigns nowadays are just scam and so as not to fall into that strap, I always check the bounty white paper to know more about the project
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

I think most of the people can not read whitepaper, it gives clear idea about their project, vision and everything.
Even myself also read rarely. But it gives good amount of information to know about their business.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

When I am scouting for a good bounty campaign I always check the whitepaper first. Yes whitepaper is definitely a great source of information about the project and you will have an idea wether you think this project is worth participating or not. I know reading whitepaper is really boring and you would rather skip it but it is better to do so than later on regret.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

In some projects, technical documentation is written in a complex language.  When I invest in altcoins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, I do not always read it.  But if I invest in ICO, then I necessarily study all the information that I can find about the project.

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Whitepaper is a very useful thing when if you want to invest in any coin that's why when I try to invest any project i will make it sure to read their whitepaper to encourage me to invest them and  gives me some information about the project and give me an idea on how the projects works for me to not regret after investing them
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
reading whitepaper has become mandatory if it will follow bounty. and as a reference that bounty tersebuat good or not.
otherwise it can find out all the information about the bounty.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

I think reading whitepaper is a very important thing, by reading whitepaper then we can know more details of a project we want to follow, besides carefully reading whitepaper we can know whether the project is true or scam.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

I think that many projects write some very strange information in white paper today, because nobody simply reads it, of course it may be that someone will read this white paper and he will have even more questions if he has not already read generally
beautygirl816

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Whitepaper is just too important to be read before anyone should throw in the towel of participation in any ICO no matter how promising it may be or the hype that may surrounds it.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

You can read the one on my signature..maybe you may not have came across their concept of earning money using your own personal data..the campaignes doing good so far and has a 24/7 support. You should try Profede out. It's worth it

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

I almost always read the whitepaper first, if it exists and i want to know more about a project.
At the whitepaper you can already see if it is a good or a bad project.
The more whitepaper you read, the better you can assess the content.
For this reason, i can only recommend to everyone, read the whitepaper.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Whitepaper provides a whole lots of information about the project and it can go a long way to help in deciding if the project is a good one to invest in OR one of the scan project around. It will also give us a very clear idea of what the project is all about. So reading whitepaper to me is a very good idea.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

reading whitepaper is really useful to other people specially for those who just want to know if the project is safe to invest or not. some people didn't do that they just invest without knowing that this system is not worth it to invest. this kind of habit is really good for us we knew the rules, the concept and details of that platform so we can decide what is good.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

White paper is, after all, a description of the idea of ​​the project. How can you not read white paper? I do not think it's right to invest in a project based only on the banner of this project. What about the idea? Are you not interested in it?
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Reading whitepaper helps me to more know about the project. But sometimes i don't do that because my friend that suggested me.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

White paper is, after all, a description of the idea of ​​the project. How can you not read white paper? I do not think it's right to invest in a project based only on the banner of this project. What about the idea? Are you not interested in it?

i agree! whitepapers are important and everyone should read it. at the present time, every good project has a whitepaper. if the project does not have one, it does not show the quality of the project.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

For me, reading white paper is something that is mandatory to get to know a new project. By reading the whitepaper we will know the purpose and benefits of the project. We will know how the project works from the white paper. It is one of the steps to determine whether or not a project is good, so if it is considered good
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

The only thing that I don't like about reading whitepapers is when they changed it during or 1 week before the ICO starts. This usually happens when the concept or product is changed to accommodate more buyers and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: