Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
thanhly0760

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

I learn a lot about the project in depth everytime I read there Whitepaper. From there vision and plans on months and years ahead. It doesn't only give information to the people but you can also see how serious and eager a project, the team and the company wants to succeed.
hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Reading white paper of any project is a must, because it gives an outline about the project. Experts on going through the white paper itself predict how worthy is the respective project. Without going through the white paper making an investment expecting profit is similar to gambling depending upon luck alone.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Reading white paper of any project is a must, because it gives an outline about the project. Experts on going through the white paper itself predict how worthy is the respective project. Without going through the white paper making an investment expecting profit is similar to gambling depending upon luck alone.
You are definitely doing gambling if you do invest without any basis or you didnt even read up their whitepaper and as we all know this is the thing where it do explains all about the project.Its not necessary for you to read up as a whole but rather just get the key points or the main idea because if you do tend to read it all then it would be time consuming.I have experience on doing those things at first and it really cost me time instead you can use it up on other things.Just get the main idea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

I think reading the whitepapers of the new projects which you are thinking to invest in is very important. For me, whitepapers are good to understand if the project have beneficial and innovative features or not.
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

I was surprised when I found out - some people do not analyze the technical documentation, the development team and the project prospects before investing. I do not understand why then invest? After all, the risks of fraud are high.
lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

agreed. Im one of those technically stupid people so I tend to skip over whitepapers too and focus on the general idea, however, if youre going to invest in a project you should understand both the general idea and the technology behind it. thats my 2 cents, anyway.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Well, I don't think if you could distinguished in white paper if the ICO project will be a legit or not because it's easy to make those white paper which can be attractive and convincing by users as well as investors. I would say white paper is very important especially their platforms, features and advocacy on the ICO projects that can caught an attentions by many and I'm hoping those projects which is attractive will be legit for the good of all of us.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

Omojo

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

Reading whitepapers could be really interesting. It gives nice perspective about the project and also exposes one to things about cryptocurrency at large. So, I love reading whitepapers
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Reading white paper is pretty important as it holds the most vital information about a particular project but many find it difficult to read through before investing and later will start regretting if the project turns out to be not worth investing in
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

I always read Whitepapers, and after that I make a decision about the project .
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.

Yes first thing you should do is to check and analyze the project’s whitepaper because this is very important that you’ve collected main information about the project before deciding to participate or not. It is very interesting and gives you a good and nice idea and perspective about the project. 

DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Reading the whitepapers is important and become on of ways to recognize a good project. But we cant just rely on that, there are another factors that could determine good or bad a project is. Roadmap might held the important things either, you should study their roadmap too i think.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

in my opinion everyone should read Whitepapers , our mistakes are that we do not do It
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

in my opinion reading Whitepapers will be able to choose the best project for your investment
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:45 AM

Whitepapers - this is the main part of the project , each person must learn whitepapers before investing
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

I think reading Whitepaper is one of the most important steps in analyzing the ICO because it includes detailed info about all components of the project. If Whitepaper is poor, I am likely not to invest in such ICO.
Otorofo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

we need to make a rule . if you want to invest properly and wisely, then you should read whitepapers first
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Obligatory condition for me is the study of technical documentation for each project. Of course, the study of these documents is not limited, but it is necessary to watch them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: