Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23715 times)
takenprot

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
i believe that reading whitepapers is really important, it is your future, how can you ve lazy to read some pages about it?
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

yes, i agree, ylu do not need to ba lazy in case that you want good income, it is very important to read whitepapers
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
i also think that reading whitepapers is important, if younwaant to be i  the cryptocurrency business, be ready to learn
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:03:16 AM

yes, i agree, ylu do not need to ba lazy in case that you want good income, it is very important to read whitepapers
that is true, you can tell a good project apart from bad in case you read whitepapers, they can help you
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

The quickest way to judge a white paper is literally by the cover (well, the design). Aside from the first page and graphics tables, white papers aren't supposed to be sexy and bursting with color and creativity. They're meant to be technical, specific, and bland. A rule of thumb that I use is if I can print out the white paper without using up all my ink (I much prefer taking notes on a hard copy). Using SALT's white paper as an example, notice how conventional it is. Except for its cover and the occasional table or concept UI, it is all text. The footer allows for creativity without getting in the way of the main purpose of the white paper: the content. Now take a look at NTOK's white paper. Half the pages involve white text on a colored background and focus on a show, don't tell document. While that might be good for storytelling, it has no place in white papers.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

It goes without saying that a white paper must be as detailed as possible when it comes to the specifics of the platform. Any form of vagueness should be red flags to prospective adopters. A white paper is a go-to resource for any crypto project, and the care developers that developers have can be seen in the details within.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Information materials and technical documents ICO must be read. Only in this way will it be possible to make sure that the project has the necessary resources and chances for its development in the future.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

Now there are a lot of projects, therefore, for a suitable choice, it is necessary to study technical documentation. Although you do not need to limit this information, also consider other parameters.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

Reading whitepapers is very important because this is the only way to know where the projects goes. If the whitepaper is poor then we can say the project will fail.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Reading the project whitepaper is the first thing you should do when studying the new project, especially if you're new to the crypto world. The technical part of the whitepaper may be confusing, but at least read the business part so that you can invest without fear of losing your money.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

If you want to be sure you evaluated all the information you need before investing in the ICO, start with the whitepaper to get an overview of everything you need to know and understand before making any investment decisions. I liked GIFcoin and DataBroker DAO because it has a huge market and their white paper is clear.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Reading the project whitepaper is the first thing you should do when studying the new project, especially if you're new to the crypto world. The technical part of the whitepaper may be confusing, but at least read the business part so that you can invest without fear of losing your money.
whitepaper this also means for me that this is such one of the most special thing that you dont have to forget , must read this it is looks to be that this is just a waste of time but after you have read and understand this this means a worth of you.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Merited by Apriand (10)

That is true! While reading the whitepaper you are updatig an information about the blockchain in your head. In case you want to read something super cool - check this https://spacekim.io/whitepaper.pdf
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

I always read white paper. It seems to me that this is a very important part of the crypto industry that can not be missed. I am sure that if I did not read all the white paper projects I need, I would have made a lot of mistakes
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

I always read white paper. It seems to me that this is a very important part of the crypto industry that can not be missed. I am sure that if I did not read all the white paper projects I need, I would have made a lot of mistakes
Agreed. The choice of the project should also be given enough time. Do not rely on luck and the fact that you will get a good project. We must do everything rationally and know all the details to be 100% sure in their forecasts.
Suprittandon

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Reading whitepaper is the good thing that one has to do before investing in any project. This is the first thing that gives all the information regarding project, investors, rules and regulations , team members and token sale.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Reading whitepaper is the good thing that one has to do before investing in any project. This is the first thing that gives all the information regarding project, investors, rules and regulations , team members and token sale.
Agreed. Without this information can not do. If you want to successfully invest in a token, of course. Otherwise, you run the risk of running into scammers and giving them your money or time, depending on what you invest.
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

I occasionally read whitepapers - that's the only way to really understand the value and the depth of a project. But it is very time demanding. Where is the whitepaper of Mybit by the way?
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

I think white paper would be very helpful for the investors .everyone should read this to get more information & knowledge then decide to  investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: