Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
REjumik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

For me it is vital to peruse the whitepaper for you to comprehend what their venture all of us about and to comprehend what their objective is about. On the off chance that you don't read their whitepaper it will be troublesome for you to know whether their undertaking is being prepared if not then their venture is a trick that is the reason it is critical to peruse a portion of the imformation about their task to recognize what is their task principle objective. Subsequent to perusing the whitepaper you should read their site additionally with the goal that you can read the other data about their venture.
Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Not perusing white paper resembles one who is tied in with beginning an excursion without a goal. It is essential to peruse the white paper as one would be very much guided in light of the data in that. Perusing white paper would open one to thinking about the project,it's guide, group behind the venture, and so forth It is conceivable to know whether an undertaking will succeed or not by simply perusing the WP. So this indispensable piece of the whole procedure shouldn't be taken with levity.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

I concur with you, wihtepaper is a wellspring of data to have the capacity to know in insight about the undertaking to be taken after. Particularly for learners, including me, whitepaper is critical to comprehend its substance. Whitepaper will assist us with finding answers for our different inquiries regarding the undertaking. We can see that the task has great prospects, and merits finishing or not a whitepaper.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Is reading the whitepaper be reminded to people? I think it should be expected of them because they're investing a lot of money om non-existent things that holds a lot of value. I think before anyone else participates on bounties and invest in ICOs, they must read the whitepape before proceeding.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

Reading whitepapers to get information about what token project offers is cool but nowadays, the scammers also make a whitepaper which has fascinating contents. What I see as the way out now is to research the authenticity of the project team and their personalities in there various societies.
jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

perusing whitepaper is extremely valuable to other individuals extraordinarily for the individuals who simply need to know whether the undertaking is protected to contribute or not. a few people didn't do that they simply contribute without realizing that this framework isn't justified, despite any potential benefits to contribute. this sort of propensity is great for us we knew the standards, the idea and points of interest of that stage so we can choose what is great.
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

Truly, I concur that perusing whitepaper is extremely useful to everybody of us. Through perusing the whitepaper, we can get data about the ico, its stage, the individuals what not. It additionally assist us with understanding better how your picked ico or blockchain functions,
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

Actually im not looking whitepaper if i had some new project get my interest. Whitepaper is contain all information about the past,ongoing and future development and plan of the team. But if your smart enough, is whitepaper can be just an idea on air. What i mean is whitepaper is not good reference of choosing a great ICO. Try to first analize the whole team and the product value. Token use and and team backgrounds are enough.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

I think reading white papers is a waste of time. Understanding the advantages of technology is more valuable. A good project must have technology. I mean I prefer to buy the basic blockchain.

haviet546

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Reading whitepaper is always a great source because the white paper provide context on what is, defining the problem, and briefly explaining the background establishing credibility since the beginning.  By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Before you want to invest in crypto it would be better if you know the purpose of the project and observe the genealogy of the project by reading it in the whitepaper, in whitepaper ico ready to help the investor to know how well ico goes and we have to read it so you know where ico is nice and where ico is a scam
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Yes offcourse reading whitepapers is the first step you need to look unto when going for any project you need to read study and also if possible download the whitepaper and read it well and also check the team's behind that very project before deceding if you are interested in it or not.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Whitepapers are the best way to get a good idea of what the project is about, if the team is legit and how competent the people involved in it are.
kapetoshka

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Almost 90% of all investors in the ico do not read the white book. They are just interested in quick good profits.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!
of course, reading whitepapres is importamt, how can you be lazy, this is your own money you are talking about
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Almost 90% of all investors in the ico do not read the white book. They are just interested in quick good profits.
i just do not get how people can be lazy about so important things as reading whitepapers and making researches
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

I read the whitepaper often. That is when you will get to understand the developers you are about to invest in their projects. However, some whitepaper contains a lot of difficult technical words. When I encounter this problem, I tend to watch their YouTube videos in addition.
LensCat

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

In case you're extremely inspired by the venture, and you need to make certain your cash will be in great hands, at that point perusing the whitepaper ought to be an unquestionable requirement for you. To be straightforward i'm languid now and again in perusing whitepapers, I simply rely upon the promotion which isn't right
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Whitepapers are the best way to get a good idea of what the project is about, if the team is legit and how competent the people involved in it are.

Yes, reading the whitepaper is a good way to know the project better. In my opinion, reading it enables the investor or someone to get as much information needed. I do read whitepaper because it helps me decide if the project is worth investing or not.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

The significance of perusing whitepaper is at high stake. A large portion of the clients whining about the occasions or the updates of the ico they are joining is that they wound up not perusing its whitepaper. Whitepaper resembles a clients manual, it contains all the nitty gritty data on the ico. Having an ico without the whitepaper itself is pointless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: