Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23715 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project. if anyone wants to know about more details of any project, reding whitepaper, Reading white paper would expose one to knowing about the project, it's road map, the team behind the project, etc It is possible to know if a project will succeed or not by just reading the whitepapers
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

This is a kind of passport of any ICO project. If you want to work with a project, then you just need to try to learn what is necessary. Without a detailed study you can not do, especially if you plan to invest everything for the first time
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

reading and understanding the white paper is a good choice to be able to choose an ICO project. but I think only large capital owners do this fundamentally, and that's not much, most people choose to see a project just outline. just like I did, this method is not better, but because there is not much capital at stake, I seem a little lazy to read the white paper. I only chose based on popularity among the crypto community, the main features and technology offered and the crew responsible for it.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

blockchsins users are always needed when the conditions of the sector are so certain when the results are extraordinary for market events, however the cryptosphere results

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

the whitepaper is an idea in ICO running. It's like a life which is important in determining the ICO is worthy to be invested or not. but many who regard these things lightly so as not to ignore the existence of a whitepaper or even read it. a lot of people want big results like magic but not with such an analysis of reading what's in a whitepaper.

But now many of the projects on the whitepaper say their next product is a revolution, a pioneer in some field. However, when they came out, 90% of the projects did not achieve what they said in the whitepaper
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

Most people only skim through white papers without paying proper attention to the details in there to find out the things that are questionable. This is why some disorganized projects still survive in the market and manage to attract investors. Most people should take time and read the white paper and do a technical analysis and feasibility analysis before investing.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Some white papers are interesting and they have a description of the technology used in the project and how the team sees their project. As I see it, most white papers are not interesting.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

White papers gives a lot of information about the project. Even though you can get information on the website, the white paper is much detailed and contains legal documents regarding the project. Anytime you have access to a white paper, do well to read it.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

I believe that reading white paper is just a necessity without which it will be impossible to do any investor who wants to invest correctly. If you do not want to lose your money at the first investment then be sure to study all the documents related to ICO
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

Before reading whitepaper, I'm take a look at the idea itself . If the idea itself doesn't need blockchain, why they make ICOs?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

Has the whitepaper reading made any investor of Mybit a rich investor? Checking the Coinmarketcap, I can only find the trade from June this year where as the ICO ended August 17 and been trade sometimes around last year. The amount collected during the ICO had only risen with less than $2000 today and the trade volume is very low. Irrespective of the quality of whitepaper if the community is low then the coin will struggle. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

White papers are rarely white papers. They are all pretending to be serious research, even like the philosophy that Sato created for Bitcoin, but they rarely do so.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

White paper needs to be read a feather investment but it is necessary to remember it not a guarantee of your safety. there can deceive you

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Obviously, whitepaper reading is very important for investor. When people going to invest in any kind of project at first they follow whitepaper because without whitepaper you can't understand what's going on about this project so most of the people must follow whitepaper and it is very important to all over project and find out all the project details. If you read whitepaper so you can understand very easily with the project details.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

White papers are rarely white papers. They are all pretending to be serious research, even like the philosophy that Sato created for Bitcoin, but they rarely do so.
In fact it is ordinary words, which the price of a penny. The only thing that can be drawn from the white paper that the direction of their development and no more.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

whitepaper is a dictionary of a project, you can find various information about the project, you can see what they will do, how the process is and what its purpose is in the future

AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

While the facts might confirm that perusing whitepaper is something essential to do while considering a venture, as it truly gives knowledge concerning what a task is about, and could go far into deciding if it is a decent undertaking, it is as yet something many individuals consider a s an aggregate bore and as a rule a long read, and don't trouble themselves with it by any means. Generally, they go for the audits, or simply read a couple of lines.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

The fact is, the white paper is the soft copy of the whole crypto project.. just like the blue print of the building, from the bottom to the top. Also, you can see the verification of the whole team who create and design this new project. In the whitepaper, there are lot of information and specification specially the road map and other stuff. And almost 75 percent of it is about the product and the service it self. So better to see first the white paper before asking nonsense on their specific official telegram.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Obviously, whitepaper reading is very important for investor. When people going to invest in any kind of project at first they follow whitepaper because without whitepaper you can't understand what's going on about this project so most of the people must follow whitepaper and it is very important to all over project and find out all the project details. If you read whitepaper so you can understand very easily with the project details.
Well, in my experience... I once join on moderation campaign ( which is banned on this day ). As a bounty hunter, I need to read or scan on their white paper to provide a good answer and discussion about what the project is for about. This thing help me a lot, so its not for investor only but for a bounty hunter like me too. Smiley
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

This whitepaper contains information on all projects with complete. even the whitepaper of course became one of the most seen by investors before invest. my own before following bounty also often reads the whitepaper first. in order to better understand about the project as well.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: