Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23715 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

I think the main one that everyone should read is the bitcoin whitepaper, for me is the best, simply because it is easy to read, conscious, I think they are 3 pages nothing more where the pros and cons of this system are exposed, it has ways to replicate them and we see a little of the vision of Satoshi, definitely is something very innovative that anyone should read at least once.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

not always I do, because I am also many other preoccupations. Sometimes I only see from the website and the information on the treath announcement only. but I feel that this whitepaper is important, especially for investors. because usually the information so complete in the whitepaper.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

if you want results, you should definitely find a lot of information, one of them is by reading the whitepaper, it never hurts to know in advance what will be produced and what is the future for a company. Even now, what makes me sure is to read the whitepaper because it is very important, but dig up the information again through many things, of course.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Is real a good idea to read the whitepaper and be well equipped about the project you are getting in to and see how it will work out and how it plan to drive it's product and use for it, also to more about the team behind the project .

Some project have really spoil the image of whitepaper by only draft it for read sake and don't even follow or do much as planned, this are reason they are called shit coin.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.

Reading the whitepaper is one of the factors to consider  to know if the project is a reliable one. It is very important for you to know more about the project. It may take time before you finish reading but it all worth-it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

The white paper is certainly very important for the project, and a lot of time is needed to study it. But I don't always think the white paper is fundamental to the project. A lot of projects that had a perfect white book turned out to be a Scam. Mandatory also necessary to assess the project site, the project team, a road map, to read the reviews on the forum bitcointalk and the fact that the media are writing about the project, and only then make the decision to invest or not in the project.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Old but gold: pay attention to BTC and ETH whitepapers. They will help you to undestand several reasons that helped them to become so popular and so sucessful. However, it may be hard reading for the most of people, who do not understand blockchain technology itself.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

That is the problem of all newbies. Only several people are reading the most important documents of a project. It is a mandatory to read the whitepaper, to check the community numbers and look at the rating websites, before making any investment.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?

Some teams do not like to share ideas through WP, because most of these ideas may be stollen by competitors. I consider it as poor explanation, because if team is not able to protect idea, it will not be able to protect the project though. That is why I do not trust such statements.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I dont read whitepapers when i was just newbie here in cryptoworld but i realize that reading whitepaper is very important so we can really determine if the project will have a good future and we will definitely known if the project is worth it to invest for.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

The white paper is certainly very important for the project, and a lot of time is needed to study it. But I don't always think the white paper is fundamental to the project. A lot of projects that had a perfect white book turned out to be a Scam. Mandatory also necessary to assess the project site, the project team, a road map, to read the reviews on the forum bitcointalk and the fact that the media are writing about the project, and only then make the decision to invest or not in the project.
- White paper is truly an original and essential impression for a project, without it, investors would remove the project from their list but it certainly can not determine the success or failure of the project, and I rarely care or read the white paper. Because the market ico always contains a lot of different projects, I do not have time to read white paper, I need time to look for more opportunities from other projects, use the analysis and opinions of people from the community about the project, it is more helpful than wasting time to read white paper

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

White paper needs to be read a feather investment but it is necessary to remember it not a guarantee of your safety. there can deceive you
But it should be noted that even the most detailed study of whitepapper will give you a guarantee that you will not become a victim of fraudsters. I think it is worth paying attention to the team and developers. Sometimes even nationality affects the development of the project. But still, reading white paper is a priority for me when studying ICO.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
iancortis

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

whitepapers are the main processing documentations about their plans, how it works and also readers can look and psycho test about their minds if the project are really serious or not.
blitz888

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

It is the only information that you have about a project. If you are planning to invest, it is of utmost importace to understand what you are trying to get into.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

If you are planning to invest on the ICO, I would recommend that you read the whole whitepaper. Investing on something you don't really know will not help you and can make things worst. That is the reason why a lot of people are being scammed. They can easily be fooled because they don't rely on facts. Whitepaper is like a contract or a promised to be fulfilled by the ICO. Make sure you read it!

HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

I completely agree!  Reading Whitepapper often makes it clear a lot about the company and the ideas of its creators.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
JohnMacZeppelin

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Reading white paper is of course very necessary, because exactly white paper is a description of the project, which should be and people should definitely understand what this project is and how this project should look like, because these projects should tell about themselves.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Unfortunately, white paper in many projects is available only in English, which is not accessible and understandable to everyone. But as for me, this document is required for full familiarization and acceptance of the project.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

During the ICO bumb, white papers become extremely simple. Most of them are not about technology and they are aimed at attraction of funds. Therefore, it will be pretty hard to find some handy ideas, especially, new ideas, especially, in current terms.

JohnMacZeppelin

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

If someone says that white paper does not need to be read, then I strongly disagree with him, because today you can find a lot of interesting things in this section, especially if the project is really scam, then in most cases white paper will be an indicator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: