Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading Whitepapers  (Read 23710 times)
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

I believe that 99% of investors have not read the white paper seriously, and 99% of the white papers are full of professional terms, which makes it difficult for non-professional investors to read.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Most of white papers are too abstract. I mean that team explains their idea, but they do not have clear stage-by-stage plan. In such terms, you cannot be sure that project will be sucessful, especially, if you are not very expirienced in the sphere of cryptoeconomy.
vorfolomej96

Activity: 104

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

White paper cannot guarantee success of your investments. I do not read white paper there is no sense. there write everything that is possible for fast customer acquisition

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

Reading some whitepaper for every projects in ICO is required to know it and putting your monet for a safe invesment also bounty hunters need to know this and the decission of the project.
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

yes, read the white paper is important. because it is a document that contains an explanation of a problem that a project wants to solve, a solution to the problem, and an explanation of the details of the project, its creation, and interaction with the user.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Indeed the best way before joining a bounty campaign is to read their whitepaper because you can got a lot of information from it where in you can identify if it is a fake or not if it faulty and some information is pointless it maybe a scam campaign. Be smart so that you will not suffer any struggle why you are already on the campaign.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

Of course the whitepaper is the first thing you have to asked for when trying to know a project. But unfortuntely you can never determine if the project is really legit based on their whitepaper. Ive read a lot of WP and hoped to see such project develop but never has turned into a scam.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

As per your title, i would suggest that reading the whitepaper is much vital than any other part and also has the most vaitage. Reading whitepaper clears most of the doubts and also makes the project transparent which then leads us to detect the scam project as well as a real project.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Reading whitepapers is very important for all people who need to invest for their money in every ICO and projects they want to improve and make some profit.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

As for me, whitepapers doesnt mean anything. Devs can say everything they want and it will not be realized.

munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Of course it is very important to know the purpose of the project, and reading the whitepaper is something that needs to be done because it contains information about the project. If you want to invest in ico, then you must understand the purpose of the project.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Reading white paper is the most important part of any ICO project participation. It seems to me that without it you should not even start working and participating. For me, this is the most important thing
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

Reading whitepaper is good, but there are some whitepapers that do not appear interesting to read. Most times i read whitepapers not to believe all that is written there and then relax, thinking that all that is there will be done.
I read whitepapers to understand the intent and purpose of the project and this will serve as guide on what to ask the team as regards the project and its team.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

Always read the whitepaper of any project, check the roadmap and most importandly - check the team on LinkedIn and through the internet - team is a key component of the success of every coin - are devs experienced? are advisors known and influential? is the community big enough? Is there any usecase of the new coin or it is just a useless token?

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Most times I look at ICO review sites first to see a quick review of the project.  If it seems good I have to go a head yo read the whitpaper which in most cases have guided me to make decision about a project

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Yeh, I'm absolutely agree with you. Sometimes when you read whitepaper, you can find really strange ideas. Many scam ICOs don't make really good whitepapers. But sometimes there are so many mistakes in it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

Now it is not critical so as to observe fully, however as an alternative get the key concept as an alternative, due to the fact if you generally test the whole thing, it will take time. i have participated in these topics at the start and it has given me a while that you can use it for something else. locate theory idea.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

Well reading of whitepapers is quiet interesting although some are just boring. Many try to enlighten us on great ideas and also unravels wonderful knowledge to members. Some whitepapers sometimes makes me believe that the human mind is the functional unit of life.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Well reading of whitepapers is quiet interesting although some are just boring. Many try to enlighten us on great ideas and also unravels wonderful knowledge to members. Some whitepapers sometimes makes me believe that the human mind is the functional unit of life.
The Whitepaper explains how the coin was designed and it gives  out the purpose of the coin. If Bitcoin has one then the Altcoins may get published with a Whitpaper.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

I do not understand how people dare to invest in ICO without studying white paper. For me it is the most important thing that is necessary at work. So I don't miss the chance and try a responsible approach to investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: