Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin had a drop recently, that means is a good time to buy some?  (Read 436 times)
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:59:30 AM

If you look at the chart price of bitcoin, yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin price has reached $ 20,000 before, but the question is will bitcoin price rise again or even exceed the $20,000 price? So I think if you have a lot of time in the world of crypto you can try trading first, by way of trading you can increase your capital. After that if bitcoin price goes up as it happened before you can change trading with investment and hold as you can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

It's a good timing to buy if bitcoin's market value dropped drastically. As what others are doing, buying the dip is really a good idea just like when bitcoin plummets down to 5K USD mark because that is a very rare situation of buying bitcoin at a very low price.

Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Bitcoin is always profitable to buy. Who is the most important goal for which you buy bitcoins. A lot of people want to keep the coins and get rich in the future. It is possible at any price. Trading on the stock exchange also enables you to profit regardless of the price of bitcoin. Buy and sell bitcoin always.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

The general rule is buy low and sell high but it depends on your expectations and your goals. The price is low relative to where it was a week ago but high relative to 2 weeks ago, then again it's very low compared to just a couple of months ago.

If you believe in bitcoin and are in it for the long term then the decision is much easier because you can be safe in your assumption the price will continue to grow and reach a new ATH later this year. With that in mind it seems like a good time to buy right now.
Really for someone who is holding for very long positions anyway, and there is no knowledge to analyze the chart to know when to buy in, I would rather say, they start buying in margins. We have gone down and we do not know how long we can still go, but the market will always recover, so in that case, buying in percentages is always good enough and at least you have yourself covered even if the market goes down more, or it starts recovering.

Bitcoin should be purchased at the most lowest price that you can enter into. Now would be okay or around $8, if it goes down there.
I would not be surprised if some people may still be looking for something lower than what we already had which even made some long term holders to have missed a mouthwatering offer at $6000 less. No one can predict when we will break out from the downtrend channel, but at least, we will at some point, and the most important thing is to make use of the present moment to stash in more, which I believe every investor must be considering by now anyway.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

I am a new user of this, still learning on how it works and not sure how to start buying.

Now, just after the drop, will be a good time?

For most investors they buy bitcoin when the price is in a big drop and just wait for it to rise up again but others wont mind the current price of bitcoin as long as they have funds to buy some. Just make sure you invest what you can afford to lose. And patience is a must too. Good luck!

Well even every day, the price of bitcoin drops and goes up at times. So if you want to get in, try to time your entry during dips. The drop last january would probably not happen again soon and waiting for the next one may get you to miss a lot of opportunities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

This is the same thing I have been hearing for past 2 months that price has fallen it is a good time to buy it but actually nothing really has happened till now , I'm not saying that price will remain at this but before investing everyone should be careful as things can turn around any moment
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Already many investors are starting to buy and grow his business at a time like this price. You are right this is the right time to buy it, as a new user you have to learn a lot and see the news coming recently so you can better understand and mature to make strategy.
Advice from me, if you have a large capital buy some altcoins as well, do not just rely on a single coin like bitcoin alone, so you get a lot of profit in the future. I think this is suitable for new users / investors.
amandavqm (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Already many investors are starting to buy and grow his business at a time like this price. You are right this is the right time to buy it, as a new user you have to learn a lot and see the news coming recently so you can better understand and mature to make strategy.
Advice from me, if you have a large capital buy some altcoins as well, do not just rely on a single coin like bitcoin alone, so you get a lot of profit in the future. I think this is suitable for new users / investors.

I like what you're suggesting... Well I do not have a large capital but I do want to invest, your recommendation will be to start with more affordable coins? That sounds about right, can I later trade that other type of coin for bitcoins?
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

When bitcoine prices are falling this is a good time to buy it because it is profitable in financial terms
amandavqm (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Yeah, I did not know that buying bitcoin was expensive af....

I will probably try a different currency... Any ideas?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: