Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

To be honest, at first I didn’t believe in this project. Over time, I realized that I was wrong. Nice to see that the project is developing.

Traxia is a great undervalued, unknown project to many people at this stage, just like you many has had their doubt and show little interest in the project but the constant hardwork of the traxia team, gradually the team is gaining popularity and by the time the platform is fully functional, migration to the cardano blockchain successfully done, traxia will be well known.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Honestly I'm still confused by your statement stating that Traxia is supported by Cardano technology, but until now the TMT still uses the Ethereum platform?
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

the crypto world is indeed unpredictable, sometimes what we think is good but ends up sad, and sometimes what we think is less convincing, turns out to be well developed. and in my opinion the Traxia team giv enough attention about the price of their tokens, because we can see the TMT tokens already listed on Kucoin exchange
Exactly.
It is too hard to exactly predict the crypto.
However, I believe that for now, crypto world has nearly found its bottom and will recover well next year, both bitcoin, altcoins, and tokens.
Only shitty, scam ones will die out.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

Happy new year to you all Traxians as we look forward to a highly rewarding and successful trading new year
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:04:32 AM

When the internet was introduced, people’s consumption patterns changed dramatically. This is a similar case for the FinTech industry. Learn more in the article from our partner company .
Notin2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:46:38 AM

Honestly I'm still confused by your statement stating that Traxia is supported by Cardano technology, but until now the TMT still uses the Ethereum platform?

Why are you confused? It is clearly written in the first page of this Ann thread if you care enough to educate yourself a bit, traxia will migrate to the cardano blockchain when it is ready, for now it is still an erc20 token, like i said visit the first page for all basic information about Traxia project.
Asimmo

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

Why are you confused? It is clearly written in the first page of this Ann thread if you care enough to educate yourself a bit, traxia will migrate to the cardano blockchain when it is ready, for now it is still an erc20 token, like i said visit the first page for all basic information about Traxia project.
As far as I remember, ADA migration should have taken place in Q4 of 2018.
Although TMT team is pretty active socially, I haven`t read any upcoming detail about migration.
Would be more then happy to hear it precisely.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:33:12 PM

Although TMT team is pretty active socially, I haven`t read any upcoming detail about migration.
That's not good they broke their timeplan, they have been coordinate with cardano's hub from its investors itself. Therefore it will not be to hard for them to migrate it on specific time. I bought this token in the past september although it drops and i loss i still waiting for the migration and now it feels like i am disappointed not in price but more on what is not going as they put on their timeline.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:30:29 PM

That's not good they broke their timeplan, they have been coordinate with cardano's hub from its investors itself. Therefore it will not be to hard for them to migrate it on specific time. I bought this token in the past september although it drops and i loss i still waiting for the migration and now it feels like i am disappointed not in price but more on what is not going as they put on their timeline.
That is what I mean, the developer should announce the delay of this migration and they must provide clarity about when the migration will be done on time. Because of the reason I invest here is a TMT token that is supported or based on the blockchain Cardano.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:07:28 PM

That is what I mean, the developer should announce the delay of this migration and they must provide clarity about when the migration will be done on time. Because of the reason I invest here is a TMT token that is supported or based on the blockchain Cardano.
It is true that the developer must be able to immediately announce the delay of the migration because if I don't think it will be a big problem it seems like it is inevitable that the developer must move quickly now

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:01:25 AM

I do not understand why people sell at this price. They lose money. That makes no sense

Notin2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

I do not understand why people sell at this price. They lose money. That makes no sense

because they believe they can catch the bottom and rebuy back, increasing their hodls, if you are lucky it is a good move but if market decide to react quickly, it could be dangerous,
but many believe the market is still very bearish couple with the delays of platform lunch and migration to the cardano blockchain, people ate selling because no good news that is forthcoming, the more the delays, the more the price falls deep, only the long term players are buying now from week hands.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:00:18 AM

because they believe they can catch the bottom and rebuy back, increasing their hodls, if you are lucky it is a good move but if market decide to react quickly, it could be dangerous,
but many believe the market is still very bearish couple with the delays of platform lunch and migration to the cardano blockchain, people ate selling because no good news that is forthcoming, the more the delays, the more the price falls deep, only the long term players are buying now from week hands.

This was traded already? Which exchange is this being traded?

This is probably one of the best projects that was able to staged a successful ICO despite a huge slump on the market. Good thing the team was able to list this on an exchange.
Notin2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:17:07 AM

This was traded already? Which exchange is this being traded?

This is probably one of the best projects that was able to staged a successful ICO despite a huge slump on the market. Good thing the team was able to list this on an exchange.

coinmarketcap will definately give you all the information you need about Traxia.
Maria

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:07:34 PM

They will add it to their wallet to begin with as that’s the fees they earned that was used to buy TMT to process IF on Traxia

DavidAttali

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:17:34 PM

A good project with great success.
is there a bounty campaign available ?
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

If you actually search the address in the white paper, the website of the actual trade-related platform will appear. I decided to solve trade-related limitations with a blockchain platform and make it a company called Liqease. Am I right?

Maria

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

The beginning of the year is a great time to reflect on the highlights of the past 12 months. The World Trade Report provides a thorough overview of the highlights in both technology and trade. Check it out at https://t.co/ZbGSKeN0ix.
https://t.co/ML6BFgtDos

Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:00:08 PM

Hi, what happens to his project? It's been long time and we haven't read some updates here much-needed the updates about the roadmap if it has something to do and achieve. Badly i still hold this tokens because i am waiting on it to fibish migration into Cardano but it is not happened.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:52:57 PM

Well we will see how far I get with my small amount of BTC .Going to be HUGE fan fare when $TMT moves onto Cardano blockchain!

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: