Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
ofcourse the first places will be either etherdelta or idex they just seem automatic before any other else i hope they go with hitbtc

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

Yes, let's just wait for further updates about this project, but I am hoping that traxia will launch their platform the soonest so that the investors will not wait for a long time.
Besides the main start the team in principle can start something like testing and pay a few tokens to all testers. It besides the test would attract in the project still activities and new members

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.

And then what's next? I'm hoping they won't run the money like most of the ICOs after reaching their hard cap. I'll be waiting for the updates of the team.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.

And then what's next? I'm hoping they won't run the money like most of the ICOs after reaching their hard cap. I'll be waiting for the updates of the team.

What's next? Let's see if traxia will follow their road map and will do all their plans. Let's wait and be patient on the next move of this project. Making new developments are not easy to do.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
ofcourse the first places will be either etherdelta or idex they just seem automatic before any other else i hope they go with hitbtc

Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

They have an exchange already that traxia is about to list like negancoin says. Traxia will become very big and wait for more big exchange and on coinmarketcap after volume was good enough to be there.
Yes it nice if they list there token in coinmarketcap bud, do you know how much does it cost to list a token in coinmarketcap?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

Facing problems are normal, what will make them different is how they will face it and hopefully surpass it and after that reaching success will be easy for them. Aside from advertising, marketing is still have a big role to achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Facing problems are normal, what will make them different is how they will face it and hopefully surpass it and after that reaching success will be easy for them. Aside from advertising, marketing is still have a big role to achieve success very soon.
I would say that marketing is one of the main components of successful project development. In principle, in my opinion, the Traxia team has no problems with marketing, so the project develops harmoniously.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.
Well, if the team did not changed or lowered their hard cap, probably they will face difficulties on reaching it because the figures are big and hard to achieved. But due to some instances that will make the project better, they decide to change it. And as a result, the team achieved the hard cap which is a good improvement for the team so far.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.
Well, if the team did not changed or lowered their hard cap, probably they will face difficulties on reaching it because the figures are big and hard to achieved. But due to some instances that will make the project better, they decide to change it. And as a result, the team achieved the hard cap which is a good improvement for the team so far.

I am just curious now if what they have did to changed the hard cap really help them a lot for gaining good profit? The hard cap lessen because of some partnership but is the hardcap enough to support the financial needs?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

I would say that marketing is one of the main components of successful project development. In principle, in my opinion, the Traxia team has no problems with marketing, so the project develops harmoniously.
Not only the marketing strategy but also the people behind this project. Without their active engagement and effort finding good marketing strategies project would not also be possible. Both the the team and their marketing are really a good factors contributing success to a project. I think the Traxia project have that factors.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Traxia is a great block chain solution to disrupt finance. Hardcap reached with $15 million raised and TMT will be distributed on June 4th 2018, it is all the team active involvement adhering to all the strategies and goals.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Yeah you're right, social media is a key tool for advertising and attracting more investors. The team is working hard in developing the project, I'm sure they are working towards different strategies to help them face any problems in the future
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

There was loads of delays in the economy even after delivering the goods clients just demand the pay atleast in 60-90 days and traxia identified all the problems and have come with excelling plans figuring out the possibilities to make all the transactions run in a quick manner with out delays.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

This project has an excellent team of developers, so they have every chance to implement the idea.
Yes, The team of the developers is very innovative and they always find great solutions to problems. And they are consistently working hard on the projects development to push forward the project towards the success. And I really hope after a certain time later the team will take the project on the great heights.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, and I really hope that they will be able to collect the amount that was planned.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

The project will use not only now at the very beginning, but also in the subsequent time when it will work
Once traxia platform fully operates they will surely attract more clients to support and join thier project.
Yes they definitely will. They attracting different investors even they are not yet fully operates. How much more if they do. Traxia already introduced its self to the market as well equipped and strong project. Clients are attracted to projects that has its own unique features and standards. Hope Traxia will have the opportunity to meet and reach it's goals.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

In General, the niche of the project is very promising, despite the absence of obvious superstars in the team, which is constantly replenished with new members. The pre-sale stage is stable, without overtaking hamsters airdrop'om; people are interested in the technology of the project. The project clearly deserves attention, but the final outcome will depend not only on the overall state of the market, but also on how timely the goal of work in Cardano itself will be achieved.

This is just a start, they could also progress like Cardano who is just focusing on the development of what they have promised. If they could do that as well, publicity will follow and the value of token will undoubtedly increase.
You're right buddy, any new project that new in the crypto to market should be given a chance to grow and develop. Traxia has a bright future for success. As we all know Cardano is with Traxia from the start till now. Cardano wont leave this project behind and I know Cardano will do everything to achieve each project goals.

Where did Cardano mentioned that he is with Traxia?
And what type of assistance Cardano is doing to Traxia?
Any concrete facts? (Not the fact that Traxia is built on Cardano`s platform)

Can anyone confirm this case?

P.S. No need to repeat that we reached hardcap, everyone understood this.
Let`s be more business oriented..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

Traxia is a great block chain solution to disrupt finance. Hardcap reached with $15 million raised and TMT will be distributed on June 4th 2018, it is all the team active involvement adhering to all the strategies and goals.
I agree with you! The development team has achieved very good results during this time. Many new users joined the project and are looking forward to the opening of the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Definitely right, Traxia achieved their greatest goal which brings the team the spirit to continue what they are doing. Everything probably were set according to plan and lets see what will be their next step.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

The project is already rather developed and I he consider not especially needs some advertizing or the help. In the time the team has notably worked and now just reaps the fruits.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: