Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eherium better than Bitcoin? Why or Why not???  (Read 415 times)
airflame2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

both of them has different usage, bitcoin is a storage of value while ethereum is featuring smart contracts that helps developers to deply decentralized application, for me both of them are better in their own way.

That is the most accurate short answer. Bitcoin is a currency, Ethereum is some funky coding wonder that makes fully autonomous softwares (and devices, hardware in the near future) possible. To compare the two is like comparing a fruit with a vegetable. Both have their own uses and both are good in their own way...

Yeah, ok ETH is much faster when it comes to transaction time, its blocks are much more neat; it has an infinite potential, BUT i-on the other hand, Bitcoin is Bitcoin. It is the most recognizable crypto in the world, its market cap is almost doubled compared to Ethereum.

Like most said, both are good in their own way...

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

First of all, Its 'Ethereum' not 'Etherium'  and secondly, Ethereum can never beat bitcoin in becoming the first cryptocurrency not now or anytime soon. Bitcoin will always remain the first cryptocurrency because it has got what it takes. Though, I am a fan of Ethereum also but it will always be the first altcoin. Without, Bitcoin Ethereum would not have emerged. Though most ICOs are evolving through Ethereum but the original concept of digital currency has always been bitcoin.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

I think it would be more profitable to invest ETH,
Of course eth is better than BTC.  BTC is the most expensive price, but in certain periods BTC prices are difficult to rise, but in certain period the price will drop to $ 3000 / btc, this is very detrimental to investors, therefore better eth invest only, because the price is relatively stable, ranging from $ 700- $ 1000 + / ETH, so our investment when the price dropped did not lose too much, that's my opinion, thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

the tech is better that is just a fact. it does all and more than btc
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

I do not think anyone knows if the price of Ethereum will be higher than bitcoin.
All of the above statements are only forms of predictions.
Ethereum currently has a higher score because it is able to provide space for a number of altcoin with its technology.
But I'll bet that no one can ever beat the bitcoin position as a market leader.
So I can say that it is not easy for Ethereum to beat the bitcoin from the price side.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Well, We all know that Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency but Ethereum has a higher demand right now. Many investors are investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin because of its possibility to increase its price. Plus, there are many projects coming up and one such project I got to know recently is this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

It's really hard to compare which is better between the two. Each of them has its own use and had shown themselves worthy. If you are selecting ethereum to be better, maybe I'll agree to that when the the came when ethereum beats bitcoin in value.
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

ETHEREUM has emerged as the main competitor to bitcoin’s crypto market dominance and analysts at Weiss Ratings have given ETH a more favourable score for potential profit than bitcoin and looking at the way etherium blockchain is been built where it gives room for many other coin to be built on its blockchain did you think, it can emerge as the most accepted coin later in the future than bitcoin and thereby overtaken bitcoin in price and value. Wink Wink Wink
Ether is better bitcoin better in a couple of moments but that does not mean it's better in all the rest. There are projects that are better than their faces, but this does not make them better for all people and it needs to be understood.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

I don't why people are comparing with the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is always dominant currency and both these blockchains are completely different because Bitcoin completely decentralized and Ether blockchain is based on smart contract technology.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

I think the potentials that ethereum has more than bitcoin are the advanced technology, low transaction fee and the fact that is is faster in processing transactions than bitcoin bust this doesn't say it is better than bitcoin because bitcoin remains the best, oldest, most dominated and most potential crypto and it will continue to improve on its technology.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

eth is better than BTC, now most ICO projects are based on eth to develop tokens so that ETH better than BTC is quite right, they can rise higher than BTC prices in the next few years.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

It's hard to say which coin is better. Bitcoin and Ethereum has a ready-made product, which is used today, the profissional team and this is already a success. It is hard to compete with Bitcoin today, but there is something to strive for. Healthy competition is necessary, especially in the crypto market.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

The Thread title I thought it was another altcoin or token Eherium that the OP advertise but oh well it is ETH if there's a chance that bitcoin might fail which is impossible these days but for instance that happened then ETH will be the one who overtakes the number one spot, ETH is better for smart contracts and ICO supports which is a great but the most important thing is the price, adoption and community support that's why btc is better.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I still think Bitcoin is comparable because it was in the first place, the first digital coin created. Ethereum can be a better version of Bitcoin because most likely it was created after Bitcoin was created so it’s more advanced compared to Bitcoin. But I think these two coins are great, nothing to compare IMO.
markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

ETHEREUM has emerged as the main competitor to bitcoin’s crypto market dominance and analysts at Weiss Ratings have given ETH a more favourable score for potential profit than bitcoin and looking at the way etherium blockchain is been built where it gives room for many other coin to be built on its blockchain did you think, it can emerge as the most accepted coin later in the future than bitcoin and thereby overtaken bitcoin in price and value. Wink Wink Wink

I am sure that Ethereum may be more favored. Although Bitcoin is a market leader with tremendous market capitalization. However, Ethereum is equally well developed, with the implementation of fast and economical transactions. It is becoming more and more popular.

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

I think that they are both great investment options! However if I am predicting which of the two has a greater potential for growth, I would have to go with ethereum. I think we will see major growth over the next year in the value of ethereum. I have a long term hold plan for that coin in particular.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Well, Ethereum definitely has it's advantages. You can create tokens and host them on their blockchain. But at the same time, you can just clone the Bitcoin source and duplicate that and have your own blockchain. For me, the only real advantages Ethereum has over Bitcoin is the tokens that it hosts and transaction fees when Bitcoin is under a heavy network load. I know a couple weeks ago when I tried to send some Eth around, it cost me more than I could send Bitcoin for. That's not very good for ETH and it's not how it was meant to be.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

I am sure that Ethereum may be more favored. Although Bitcoin is a market leader with tremendous market capitalization. However, Ethereum is equally well developed, with the implementation of fast and economical transactions. It is becoming more and more popular.
Eth is well developed, that’s true. And I believe, ETH will overpass the BTC someday. BTC is popular just because it is earliest cryptocurrency

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

What eth should be better than btc? After all, these are two different currencies used for other purposes. Comparing both of these coins is completely pointless for me. For sure both are good investments.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

What eth should be better than btc? After all, these are two different currencies used for other purposes. Comparing both of these coins is completely pointless for me. For sure both are good investments.
Agree . People often compare Bitcoin and ETH without any specific information about these two coins. I think both of them have their own features and the most important thing is to bring profits to investors, that is why they will continue to see who is better. This is very stupid because Bitcoin will forever be king and no one can pass, ETH will always stand in second place because of the need to invest in high ICO projects and many people choose ETH to payment
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: