Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eherium better than Bitcoin? Why or Why not???  (Read 415 times)
salamonKK

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

To compare Ethereum and Bitcoin is absolutely useless. Among them there is no better or worse, these two platforms are good in their own way. Understand first how they differ.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

first of all its ethereum not etherium. and its better then bitcoin for me.
total supply is not fixed like btc but it has more features then bitcoin

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

first of all its ethereum not etherium. and its better then bitcoin for me.
total supply is not fixed like btc but it has more features then bitcoin
For me, ether is now a better investment than bitcoin because over the ether is now working a lot of people and because of this he is interested in big businesses that are ready to invest in it...
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

For me, this two currencies has different and good features. In my opinion, both of them can be very good selections for a long time investment. But on the other hand, I think ethereum can be a little bit better investment choice than bitcoin, according to growth potential.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Well, I hate those types of question (Ethereum or Bitcoin, Gold or Bitcoin, Fiat or crypto), you must develop your question. Otherwise, it is certain that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best profitable cryptocurrencies in the whole market in terms of every characteristic and advantage, Like, Volume, Price, Market Cap, and even their users, and everyone who want an ensured profit has to choose these two currencies their only way is to choose these two currencies for holding and investing especially in a long term (more than 5 months) because there is a big drop during this period.
In fact, I am pretty sure that those best crypto will have a brillant future especially when we will se the recognition of the governments, and this is expected to happen and maybe after a few years.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

Bitcoin I think the best, the quality of Bitcoin is the best and the price is very high, so it is very difficult for Ethereum to beat it, I think Ethereum remains at number two.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Comparing bitcoins and ETH is like comapring apples and oranges.
Those two have completely different purposes, so you can't say which one is better.
But if you are looking for something to invest in, then bitcoins is the best choice.Just watch it grow even more.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Bitcoin Ethereum and is two cryptocurrency cared about investment in market Cryptocurrency. BTC and ETH are created for two purposes. I think ETH should not be better than BTC. Bitcoin is created and valued as a currency to store values ,while Ethereum is more inclined to create a platform based on a smart contract.
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

i wouldn't choose one over the other, i think they both are going to be used and adopted on a much higher scale than any other altcoin and will be survivors of the insane bubble burst.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

I think both already made their purpose and it was get money through the internet.. now its everywhere and distribuited in every ico out there... i think both already are going to become weaker as the alt coin get stronger. Have a good night guys

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

both coins are always used as a comparison, I see if these two coins now have many shortcomings and advantages. so I think this could be one of the alternative options for his fans. but when viewed for bitcoin price size is still the main one but ethereum fans are also numerous and always get profit from ethereum.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the market, it has great power. I believe that in the near future there will be no altcoin that can beat Bitcoin. However, in my opinion, Ethereum has many advantages over Bitcoin. Ethereum has faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs and cheaper prices. Ethereum is also used by many ICO projects. I will invest in Ethereum. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and bring me profit.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

With Ethereum's current price yes you can earn more profit as you can buy more of it. But that is currently, What happens when if it reaches the current price of Bitcoin? You see it is very difficult to predict whether Ethereum can overcome Bitcoin, what we can do now is to speculate and make us of the pump and dumps. i am pretty sure most of investors keep both coins for future profits.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

I think Ethereum's quality is still below Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and now has dominated the market, Ethereum I think is also a very good coin and potentially beating Bitcoin in the future but it still takes a very long time.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

To compare Ethereum and Bitcoin is absolutely useless. Among them there is no better or worse, these two platforms are good in their own way. Understand first how they differ.

And I fully agree. In fact, many of us are into both Bitcoin and Ethereum so there is no point in comparing as we are not in a dilemma of choosing in between the two we can use both anytime anywhere. These two giants in the world of cryptocurrency are now symbols of the industry and they should be appreciated for the things they can offer to the market. We are not so sure if someday Ethereum will eventually overtake and replace Bitcoin because nobody can be sure...or maybe there can be a third force that can come along and take the crown...again nobody knows and for the moment let's just enjoy these two best coins so far.
indodaks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

I do not find the difference between Ethereum or Bitcoin, I think both are popular digital currencies and have their own features,
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

I see the development of Ethereum is very good, I see Ethereum has gained a lot of trust from many people and has been used by many companies for the success of their project so I believe the future of ETH is very bright but if to beat Bitcoin I think ETH still have to work hard and takes time which is very long because the price difference between these two coins is still very far away.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

I do not find the difference between Ethereum or Bitcoin, I think both are popular digital currencies and have their own features,
Here's the differences
bitcoin is actually focussing to be the main stream payment system but it will not likely to be happened due to the scalability problem of bitcoin
ethereum is focusing to create such a manufacture to support the crypto adoption through the tokenization of asset into the digital form.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

ETHEREUM has emerged as the main competitor to bitcoin’s crypto market dominance and analysts at Weiss Ratings have given ETH a more favourable score for potential profit than bitcoin and looking at the way etherium blockchain is been built where it gives room for many other coin to be built on its blockchain did you think, it can emerge as the most accepted coin later in the future than bitcoin and thereby overtaken bitcoin in price and value. Wink Wink Wink

This is possible but for now the people are so much trusted the Bitcoin over Ethereum so maybe if the Bitcoin will gone then that will be the time that the people will shift to Ethereum as this is the second most trusted coin. For now Bitcoin already build a foundation of trust among the people as the most promising investment that it will not need a product just to be promote and advertise to attract more people to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: