Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 StackBIT 💰💰 POS 900% APR 💰💰 Listed on Coinexchange and Stocks.Exchange 💰  (Read 2354 times)
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

--snip--

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
can confirm ive been contacted, will change feedback when payment received.

All the best to you and your closest.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

I am off work this week, so expect things to progress fairly promptly.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

I have my own opinions of coarse but what are yours ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

Indeed I see no rush to get listed elsewhere just yet.

I would rather develop and make this something that is worth the bigger exchanges looking at us, there is much potential here I am sure.

TT
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

Thanks
TT

I would rather develop and make this something that is worth the bigger exchanges looking at us, there is much potential here I am sure.

TT

Can you please explain to me where you see the much potential here? Even the fundamentals of this coin are bad so what is it that convinces you so much?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

NEW DISCORD CHANNEL: https://discord.gg/bMMhufw

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Thanks
TT

TT

Can you please explain to me where you see the much potential here? Even the fundamentals of this coin are bad so what is it that convinces you so much?

As I said in the other Stackbit airdrop thread: these low entry, high staking coins are the original spirit of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  With good teamwork, they always succeed. 

Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

What are the minimum investment needed to ensure that the census was held in the best way? And to what extent do the data in 900% correspond to reality?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

What are the minimum investment needed to ensure that the census was held in the best way? And to what extent do the data in 900% correspond to reality?

You would get stakes once or twice a week for about $20 in coins.   900% is accurate.

cryptomob

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

just dropped to 1 sat sell wall on coinexchange.  Anyone who still believes - go and get you share.  there is 500 mills for sale  out of 1500 mill total supply.

I hodl mine, selling at 1 sat is insane now.  Go buy it kids Smiley

PS if you find another xchange where sbit is sub satoshi - please post
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

I love the niche the project seeks to cover. The borrower depositors..its sure will sky rocket.. Awesome project with a great road map
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

your project is not a new concept among cryptocurrency, maybe your challenge is to provide updates and updates that must be prioritized because the number of competitors will interfere with the development of your project in the future
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

I think Coinexchange will open DOGE if we just ask them, as there is a demand.  You might give them the link to this thread and the discord link (which is a different new one I believe).

Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

The project's popularity is increasing day by day, this is because of the activeness of the team. Keep up the good work.
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

The project's popularity is increasing day by day, this is because of the activeness of the team. Keep up the good work.

Best time to buy, only 1 satoshi Cheesy

cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

I think Coinexchange will open DOGE if we just ask them, as there is a demand.  You might give them the link to this thread and the discord link (which is a different new one I believe).

DVRS opened Doge market on CE. I think it was 1 BTC that team paid Smiley but DVRs is too much of a supply, SBit may do very well for another 5-6 months or even a year if Doge market opens. It's just for now at 1 sat total cost of entire coin is 15 btc. Paying 1/15th of it for listing is kinda stingy.
fabiorod

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

NEW DISCORD CHANNEL, JOIN US: https://discord.gg/84d4ksT

paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

DVRS opened Doge market on CE. I think it was 1 BTC that team paid Smiley but DVRs is too much of a supply, SBit may do very well for another 5-6 months or even a year if Doge market opens. It's just for now at 1 sat total cost of entire coin is 15 btc. Paying 1/15th of it for listing is kinda stingy.

Well, if CE wants money for it to open the DOGE market, and no one will pay it, maybe we can find another exchange that will list it cheaper or for free.

makemoney2010

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

if we will move to list on coinexchange we will destroyed 1000%.
Price will be dropped a lot and now one get back return on investment at all.
There are a lot of stuff to do and to move on in order to make it really good enough.
From my view point NO DOGE MARKET!

website update
create services that ppl want to pay in stackbit at affordable price.
Increase marketing relations.
Re-modulate staking to reduce it on 1 year moving step by step.
Create real server infrastructure to create solid fundaments to working on...

Nothing else

Stop thinking just to staking level. That only kill a coin.
There are  a lot of possibilities to create something simple and cool. Just community need to support.

Invest in a proj like that will cost for infrastructure and listing at least 5-10 btc. If we have a big community and each one make a little donation stackbit can move faster....
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

There are a lot of stuff to do and to move on in order to make it really good enough.

website update

Nothing else

There are  a lot of possibilities to create something simple and cool. Just community need to support.

Invest in a proj like that will cost for infrastructure and listing at least 5-10 btc. If we have a big community and each one make a little donation stackbit can move faster....

These things are easier said than done.  Would be great to network with similar coins and do this.

fabiorod

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

website update

Nothing else

Join the community on the discord, share your ideas DISCORD CHANNEL: https://discord.gg/84d4ksT

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: