Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4413 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Great project from the Japanese team, I have not yet seen projects from the Japanese, who would not have raised money, I hope this team will not be an exception.
You right, Japanese projects really often set up a necessary amount, I will risk to assume that in each project. Because Japaneses very serious and purposeful people really maintain the reputation. Different motor cars and various equipment.
I want to note that Japanese cars are very good quality, as well as technology. Therefore, there is no doubt that this project from the Japanese team will be successful. I think it's worth investing here.
It concerns exactly technician and cars, as to other, it is not clear. As question will be with quality of the branch crypto, personally I do not know. But other projects successfully collected a necessary capital for projects starting point. It is a very good character.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

I have already registered and tried to verify, but status is not changed yet.
When my status will be verified? My page is pending

Hi Patron,

We can not say the exact date. Our team works as hard as possible to get everything done as fast as possible. We need to double check every account to make sure all participants are in equal conditions.

Thanks for understanding.
I'm just newbee in crypto, so a little bit nervous about my money
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

Where is the main office of this project?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Great project from the Japanese team, I have not yet seen projects from the Japanese, who would not have raised money, I hope this team will not be an exception.
You right, Japanese projects really often set up a necessary amount, I will risk to assume that in each project. Because Japaneses very serious and purposeful people really maintain the reputation. Different motor cars and various equipment.
I want to note that Japanese cars are very good quality, as well as technology. Therefore, there is no doubt that this project from the Japanese team will be successful. I think it's worth investing here.

You have a point, but until this project is not launching and still can't prove anything now we cannot be sure that there will be no problems will occur, for now, I will wait for more developments from this project.
They will surely face some difficult task during the course but eventually depends on how well the team handles it, Japanese or not their problem solving skills in real life will mostly determine the outcome of this project
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P

How come bounty  programs doesn't important? I hope you will have.a bounty programs because its more convenient to endorse you project as to be attractive enough by those users and probable investors on this project.

bounty program is just way to promote a project in cheap budget, if you have the ability to promote it with paid advertising service like google Adwords or other platform, bounty program becomes unnecessary and investors would be cool with that, because it will be no bounty hunter that sell their token for cheap and dump the price.

I dont agree this, because in most ICOs the investors themselves want to buy in pre-sale and in ICO cheap and as far as  token/coin get listed in exchanges, they sell and take their profits immidietly. And also some bounty hunters too of course. But in both groups there are people who follows the roadmaps and hodl.

I didn't say that investors don't sell after ICO end as well, but when it comes to bounty hunter 97% of them sell out their coin as soon as it hits the exchange. Anyway the point wasn't this, I said bounty is not necessary if you have the money to use paid service and that investors hate bounty hunter.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

What's the minimum contribution ?

Hi there,

The minimum contribution is 0.1eth/0.01btc atm.

Best,
P
Will the minimum contribution change if the value of ethereum or bitcoin will go down? or will it still be the same as the usual 0.1 eth/0.01 bitcoin? Thanks in advance for your response about this admin.

In my opinion, For now, this a good time to invest in these kinds of ICO because as of now the bitcoin and ETH price is the downside. There will be a smaller fee for both transactions. Because surely again in these coming weeks they will go up again as usual.
That is right, this is the right time to invest due to coins are now in dip and this kind of opportunity is rarely happen. Minimum contribution is such a very reasonable price especially these days.

Yeah, a good influencer Japanese people may inspired by those users as well as investors on this project. Well, hopefully the team may never give up on what they had been starting which it can be good for all.

Great, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

I can't withdraw my tokens ,it requires to complete kyc first . Been waiting for few days for kyc being verified.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

Hi there,

Best,
P
Will the minimum contribution change if the value of ethereum or bitcoin will go down? or will it still be the same as the usual 0.1 eth/0.01 bitcoin? Thanks in advance for your response about this admin.

In my opinion, For now, this a good time to invest in these kinds of ICO because as of now the bitcoin and ETH price is the downside. There will be a smaller fee for both transactions. Because surely again in these coming weeks they will go up again as usual.
That is right, this is the right time to invest due to coins are now in dip and this kind of opportunity is rarely happen. Minimum contribution is such a very reasonable price especially these days.

Yeah, a good influencer Japanese people may inspired by those users as well as investors on this project. Well, hopefully the team may never give up on what they had been starting which it can be good for all.

Great, it's one of their features I think that may attract more investors which we all know about thise japanese people as they are so dedicated on their job.
Actually at my mind, i have immpresion with Japan project. They very smart, but the need hard working for reach their roadmap ontine.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Hi there,

Best,
P

Actually at my mind, i have immpresion with Japan project. They very smart, but the need hard working for reach their roadmap ontine.
Japanese are really great in innovating and creating something unique! Reaching on time might be one of the obstacles ahead for the team to reach what they stated on the roadmap. But, with the help and support of incoming people, this will fasten up the progress.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:12 AM

Great developer idea to run a bounty company! I think the Japanese if not confident of the success of the company will not do anything. I read that they "are afraid of losing face".
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

The team offers an excellent solution for business, I hope the platform will be international, will work in all countries.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:46:50 AM by PATRON ICO

I'm just newbee in crypto, so a little bit nervous about my money

We've already forwarded a new form so the investors can fill it out if they face any kind of problems wether its KYC verifying referral or tokenhelp questions. It will be solved and managed by the developers. No worries, Pat  Smiley

Best,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

Hello, what are some of the key factors you guys use in deciding whether your ICO seems to be a success or not?

Hi dear Patron,

That's a good question, we can talk about innovations and blockchain+smartcontracts advantages in our project for hours, but what really matters for us is our community and usability of product for everyone in Earth. ICO will be successful for us if it will be found useful and efficient for more people.

Regards,
P
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Actually japan is leading in terms of investment plans and also the country is growing much rapidly in terms of business, import/export, etc. The country will surely make this project stand on itself and also investors from several countries will too make some investments into this project.

Did you know Japan has over 80% of the state budget overseas. No wonder even damage from nuclear power plants didn't affect their economy too much.
I'm sure they've some business partners worldwide to promote this project.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

On the market - there are already a lot of services with same name Patron, are that will be okay for you?

That's right, but this name very accurately reflects the essence of our services.
So please don't be confused by name look at the idea.

Regards,
P
segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

I am Japanese.
I do not think that this ICO is good.

Founder Atsushi Hisatsumi is called  "Neohills" in Japan, they are a group of people who do hype.
Many Japanese know it.

Will he make a platform for influencers and advertise there?

It will be a mass of hype. Tongue
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I am Japanese.

Founder Atsushi Hisatsumi is called  "Neohills" in Japan, they are a group of people who do hype.
Many Japanese know it.

do you have proof for that? do not specify something before you have proof .. because this is the reputation of a project, or you just want to spread FUD?
segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:48:27 PM by segare

I am Japanese.

Many Japanese know it.

do you have proof for that? do not specify something before you have proof .. because this is the reputation of a project, or you just want to spread FUD?

If you can use Japanese and you search "久積篤史"(Hisatsumi Atsushi) with google, this article will appear on the first page.

"Neo-Hills tribe" Hisatsumi Atsushi's information business victims were organized.
http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/31255

A few years ago, they pretended to be successful and sold information products at high price on how to earn like him.
I guess it is now an ICO instead of an information product.

His information is easily obtained in Japan.
So I thought that it is unfair that you dont know.

I know that influencers are people like him.
But if he gets the platform, his copy will be mass produced in Japan.
I do not think that it is good. Tongue
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Great developer idea to run a bounty company! I think the Japanese if not confident of the success of the company will not do anything. I read that they "are afraid of losing face".
this activity - I mean Bounty program - will lead influencer platform to world wide famous!!! - are not bounty players INFLUENCERS? - from influencer toinfluencer)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: