Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Great project from the Japanese team, I have not yet seen projects from the Japanese, who would not have raised money, I hope this team will not be an exception.
For sure this project will collect thier needed funds after thier ico sale. They have a great layout about this project that will attract investors.
I agree, Japanese are really great in innovating new technologies or idea. They are always one step ahead in some countries. I can't wait to see the performance of the team and i will support this project always.
No doubt that this project will be successful soon since it is launched by Japanese, who are so dedicated and prides on their innate diligence. That's why they are the leading country when it comes to launching ICO projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Yeah, for those who didn't buy yet better hurry up, it's almost April and you know what is going to happen. Cool
What exactly are we expecting in April?
The ICO is started in April so everyone has to prepare their money in order to participate in the ICO of the project, you don't need to worry about it.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Great project from the Japanese team, I have not yet seen projects from the Japanese, who would not have raised money, I hope this team will not be an exception.
For sure this project will collect thier needed funds after thier ico sale. They have a great layout about this project that will attract investors.
I agree, Japanese are really great in innovating new technologies or idea. They are always one step ahead in some countries. I can't wait to see the performance of the team and i will support this project always.
No doubt that this project will be successful soon since it is launched by Japanese, who are so dedicated and prides on their innate diligence. That's why they are the leading country when it comes to launching ICO projects.
Well, we can't fully guarantee that it will be successful because the project is still new and in this case needs huge amount of funding to continue the project. If the team will do more advertising and then maybe this project will have the chance to obtain their success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Well, we can't fully guarantee that it will be successful because the project is still new and in this case needs huge amount of funding to continue the project. If the team will do more advertising and then maybe this project will have the chance to obtain their success.
Every project needs time to make a good catch in this community of crypto currency. Especially that in this community, we cannot avoid competitors. Moreover, so the team working behind this project, the Patron even you are just new here keep kicking and strong for you to reach the success.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

What's the minimum contribution ?

Hi there,

The minimum contribution is 0.1eth/0.01btc atm.

Best,
P
Will the minimum contribution change if the value of ethereum or bitcoin will go down? or will it still be the same as the usual 0.1 eth/0.01 bitcoin? Thanks in advance for your response about this admin.

In my opinion, For now, this a good time to invest in these kinds of ICO because as of now the bitcoin and ETH price is the downside. There will be a smaller fee for both transactions. Because surely again in these coming weeks they will go up again as usual.
That is right, this is the right time to invest due to coins are now in dip and this kind of opportunity is rarely happen. Minimum contribution is such a very reasonable price especially these days.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

You right, Japanese projects really often set up a necessary amount, I will risk to assume that in each project. Because Japaneses very serious and purposeful people really maintain the reputation. Different motor cars and various equipment.
I want to note that Japanese cars are very good quality, as well as technology. Therefore, there is no doubt that this project from the Japanese team will be successful. I think it's worth investing here.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

What's the minimum contribution ?

Hi there,

The minimum contribution is 0.1eth/0.01btc atm.

Best,
P
Will the minimum contribution change if the value of ethereum or bitcoin will go down? or will it still be the same as the usual 0.1 eth/0.01 bitcoin? Thanks in advance for your response about this admin.

In my opinion, For now, this a good time to invest in these kinds of ICO because as of now the bitcoin and ETH price is the downside. There will be a smaller fee for both transactions. Because surely again in these coming weeks they will go up again as usual.
That is right, this is the right time to invest due to coins are now in dip and this kind of opportunity is rarely happen. Minimum contribution is such a very reasonable price especially these days.

Yeah, a good influencer Japanese people may inspired by those users as well as investors on this project. Well, hopefully the team may never give up on what they had been starting which it can be good for all.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

You right, Japanese projects really often set up a necessary amount, I will risk to assume that in each project. Because Japaneses very serious and purposeful people really maintain the reputation. Different motor cars and various equipment.
I want to note that Japanese cars are very good quality, as well as technology. Therefore, there is no doubt that this project from the Japanese team will be successful. I think it's worth investing here.
Japanese invent a better one they are great architects and designers as we are even experiencing the high quality technology and tools, there will be no turning back with all the hard work and challenges we go ultimate success.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Patron seems to be the first platform to utilize blockchain technology to promote social media influencers as an advertising instrument. Hopefully this project will succeed.

Yes, this project really have a nice feature and very competitive, so we can be sure that many investors will try this project and will make some investments. Let's see the improvements of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

What exactly are we expecting in April?
First of all you won't be able to get 50% bonus, also PAT will be listed on exchange and it will go to the moon! Cheesy
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

You have a point, but until this project is not launching and still can't prove anything now we cannot be sure that there will be no problems will occur, for now, I will wait for more developments from this project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P

How come bounty  programs doesn't important? I hope you will have.a bounty programs because its more convenient to endorse you project as to be attractive enough by those users and probable investors on this project.

bounty program is just way to promote a project in cheap budget, if you have the ability to promote it with paid advertising service like google Adwords or other platform, bounty program becomes unnecessary and investors would be cool with that, because it will be no bounty hunter that sell their token for cheap and dump the price.

I dont agree this, because in most ICOs the investors themselves want to buy in pre-sale and in ICO cheap and as far as  token/coin get listed in exchanges, they sell and take their profits immidietly. And also some bounty hunters too of course. But in both groups there are people who follows the roadmaps and hodl.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Japanese invent a better one they are great architects and designers as we are even experiencing the high quality technology and tools, there will be no turning back with all the hard work and challenges we go ultimate success.

I agree with you. We really have high expectations with the japanese, that is why we expect more from this patron project, I just hope that devs are really serious to develop this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

I completely agree with your statement! You can totally trust Japanese brands when it comes to their products. This just simply means that the project will be successful soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Patron seems to be the first platform to utilize blockchain technology to promote social media influencers as an advertising instrument. Hopefully this project will succeed.
It looks likely am just hoping the current state of the market wouldn't affect it's sale coz things are not favourable these days..

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

I agree with you. We really have high expectations with the japanese, that is why we expect more from this patron project, I just hope that devs are really serious to develop this project.
the Japanese have long proven to the world that their technology is at a high level. Therefore, I am confident in this team and will follow their development.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

the Japanese have long proven to the world that their technology is at a high level. Therefore, I am confident in this team and will follow their development.
They have the best designs with a success oriented plan in the white papers and their aims are really big which helps to fulfill all the accomplishments, all the strategies they reasonise to execute are extremely great.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

This is the first project that I know so far who does but the question is. Are they going to make their own social media as well or will it be a platform that will just integrate various social media that an influencer used.
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

quote author=Superturacoin link=topic=3019979.msg31478396#msg31478396 date=1520077821]
Wow, I think the ICO raised now is more than 15 Million Dollars! and still growing. This project has really attracted investors because of the uniqueness of their platform.
What causes this project that they already earned that kind of value? I didn't fully understand about this project and I am surprised with the result of thei ICO sale. Anyway, cryptocurrencies are legal in japan and maybe this is why it reaches this kind of value.
[/quote]

Most likely, unfortunately here in US it's not available to participate in token sale, but I have business partners from Korea, so they bought some for me. Freedom of Crypto:) Looking forward to see them on my balance when pre-ICO will end
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: