Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

I'm glad that the team decided to make a bounty company, but unfortunately did not see the bounty translate company. The team will not translate the project into other languages?
Translation bounty is a great way to earn some tokens and most of all it allows non english investors to understand the project much better.

Yeah, good to know that this project already open a bounty campaign, I am sure many of the active members here will surely join this project. I just really hope that patron will have a very successful ico.

Can you provide any links of their bounty campaign? So that those who are interested to join the bounty campaigns of the project might just check it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Can I participate in the ICO without needing any KYC verification? I really hate KYC verification because it takes so long.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

Telegram and website (for the platform) are in Japanese language, plus the title itself " Japan's Influencer Service ", So I think as platform is for Japanese people, but ICO is open for everyone since token are trade globally.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that the project is for Japan, but everyone who wants to participate in the distribution and purchase of tokens can do everything. This is not limited to the number of people or even countries.
That is right that this project is not limited only in Japan but also across the globe. This platform can really help others especially those people who are have a good image in their society. They can advertise products by the use of the platform and earnings would be probably good.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has great ability to achieve more in the limited time period. This project is going very well right now. This platform is a good source of influencers. This project has great potential to grow I think definitely it should spread all over the world.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

The team started working with new forces! They really want their project to be successful in the market. I like to see the positive dynamics of the project
Yeah exactly they are working hard am just glad they just announced their bounty program and they way it is I will say that they did well and not even expected

Katy Brown

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

When can i claim my tokens? after the Pre-ICO ends or after the Public ICO?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

Telegram and website (for the platform) are in Japanese language, plus the title itself " Japan's Influencer Service ", So I think as platform is for Japanese people, but ICO is open for everyone since token are trade globally.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that the project is for Japan, but everyone who wants to participate in the distribution and purchase of tokens can do everything. This is not limited to the number of people or even countries.
It won't be announced in this kind of forum if the project will only be in Japan. Besides, one of their goals is to get local influencer for each country across the world.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

It won't be announced in this kind of forum if the project will only be in Japan. Besides, one of their goals is to get local influencer for each country across the world.
Policy is made by japan architects but Japan residents cannot be able to participate however we can still do participate in the ICO, also we have the opportunity to participate in the bounty program and keep supporting.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P

How come bounty  programs doesn't important? I hope you will have.a bounty programs because its more convenient to endorse you project as to be attractive enough by those users and probable investors on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

That is right that this project is not limited only in Japan but also across the globe. This platform can really help others especially those people who are have a good image in their society. They can advertise products by the use of the platform and earnings would be probably good.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has great ability to achieve more in the limited time period. This project is going very well right now. This platform is a good source of influencers. This project has great potential to grow I think definitely it should spread all over the world.
It is very pleasant to look that project already rather quickly gained speed and continues to do it, interested persons continue to come to project and to study him. Hence, taking into account it, it is possible to say with confidence that developers its business is known, as such results without any serious bounty campaigns were achieved.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

I'm glad that the team decided to make a bounty company, but unfortunately did not see the bounty translate company. The team will not translate the project into other languages?
Translation bounty is a great way to earn some tokens and most of all it allows non english investors to understand the project much better.
It is always very pleasant when the developers of the project are aimed not only at one audience, and they make translations into different languages ​​of the world. I'm sure this will help the project attract a lot of active investors.
Definitely, a platform which can be trusted by many here in bitcoin community. Also, an influencers must be respected as this people can do their service by providing their great advocacy and features. I believe on this team which can contribute good influence in the society.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

Hi dear Patron,

Directly after the public ICO.

Best,
P
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Great project for investment which will give huge returns to investors
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

What's the minimum contribution ?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

What's the minimum contribution ?

Hi there,

The minimum contribution is 0.1eth/0.01btc atm.

Best,
P
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

I have already registered and tried to verify, but status is not changed yet.
When my status will be verified? My page is pending
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

Hi Patron,

We can not say the exact date. Our team works as hard as possible to get everything done as fast as possible. We need to double check every account to make sure all participants are in equal conditions.

Thanks for understanding.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Hi Patron,

We can not say the exact date. Our team works as hard as possible to get everything done as fast as possible. We need to double check every account to make sure all participants are in equal conditions.

Thanks for understanding.
Good to see the team responding to queries and answering them. It really makes the investors and the users confident about the team and their effort to make the platform a success!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

It is also doubtful to me that the project wants to gain wide popularity and advancement on the Internet without the company's bounty. Especially I consider an effective company of signatures. I hope the developer will think about this possibility.
many possibilities arising from this project, hopefully developers and teams and work well and listen to what we all hope. we will always support the development of this project.
Yes absolutely. The team seems experienced and looks like they know what they’re doing. I hope they are able to take this platform to another level. Stoked to hear about the updates on the project.
Yeah, you're right a good project which can be good for all. Well, as we know Japanese are a good influencer all of us but I think it will.depends on how a kind of person it is either a good one or not which will still came up on how they are capable enough as the days goes by

Influencer Service is really good for every company however to meet the deliverable possibilities and achieve success we really require to focus on the better advertising so we really required a bounty program.
I agree with you bro. Even if the dev team created a plattform that will hit in the market, still it needs to advertise in the public especially here in the bitcoin community. And using bounty campaigns will difinitely a useful way to attract a lot of people and possible investors.
Bounty programs are really great in boosting the engagement and popularity of an ICO project; It has been proven since then. This project is really huge when it comes to its potential because it ushers huge influencers towards companies.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

As i think we can have our Patron tokens after the ICO ending. Anyway, we can know this after they make clarification by make annoucements
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: