Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

no bounty for translation or social media campaign other?

I would say it didn't start yet!

We reserved first post for bounty campaign description. And currently campaign is designing. Follow pour updates to get the best piece of bounty reward.
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

I want to see more Starts on the platform  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Km kardashian, jennifer lopez, and want to be also there ,between stars  Grin
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

The project looks good and the team is equally good but one thing I do not understand is how are they planning to leverage the Blockchain? Thanks!

We are planned to use ETH blockchain and use smart contracts between influencers and community.
Example:
How to calculate appreciation
Influencer A;Contract: 6,000 PAT
In case; Fan 1:Vote10 PAT Fan 2:Vote 20 PAT Fan 3:Vote 30 PAT
Appreciation Fee for Contract Fee 6000PAT is PAT:5% → Total appreciation fee PAT300PAT
(1)÷(2)=5 → Appreciation fee per1PAT support is5PAT
Therefore, fan 1:5X10=50PAT, fan 2:5X20=100PAT, fan 3:5X150PAT
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Hi team, Sorry for stupid question, but what's the main idea of Patron ?
I just found your airdrop thread and just started to learn about your project, it looks great so far but hard to understand.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

The project looks good and the team is equally good but one thing I do not understand is how are they planning to leverage the Blockchain? Thanks!

Main idea of the Blockchain is decentralizing, right? Nowadays huge market players affect customer's decision using agencies. To help eliminate any brokerage fees, to allow influencers the ability to decrease the amount of payments given to clients our project will use smart contracts like on Ethereum. It will make brands, influencers and customers independent from agencies and customers will have much more opportunities to choose between brands they can't even discover before.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

Hi team, Sorry for stupid question, but what's the main idea of Patron ?
I just found your airdrop thread and just started to learn about your project, it looks great so far but hard to understand.

Patron is the platform for supporting the influencers’ market. It’s provides influencers’ sharing economy. (model : Airbnb)
Influencers and SNS users around the world will be able to post, discover and book social media sharing economy information on the
internet and mobile tablet.
PATRON is a highly reliable marketing place of influencers’ sharing economy, where the influencer's SNS delivery frame are tokenized utilizing blockchain technolog.

Core Function of PATRON:
1. Sharing the influencer's SNS delivery frame at the spot. (Pay every time)
2. Share an Influencer exclusively for several months (Pay monthly).
3. Acquire favorite influencers and monopolize (annual contract)
In various cases as above it is possible to deploy various business on PATRON platform.
vados333

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

Still a little bit hard for me on technical side Cheesy but I think I caught the idea and it's great, so many opportunities for both little and big businesses, can't wait to see how it works

and want to be also there ,between stars  Grin

From what I've learned, everyone who will use this technology have chance to become a star!)
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

I want to see more Starts on the platform  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Km kardashian, jennifer lopez, and want to be also there ,between stars  Grin

Yep it would be ideal scenario!

PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

This project really seems to be promised and perspective! Experienced and high skilfull team from Japan. The problem to be solved strongly important for modern requirments between Influencers and SNS users. Clear description of the solution in the WP. But one thing I cant understand and didn't find any explanation in all your materials. It's a 50% bonus for PreICO phase.
Up to my opinion it's such a big benefit for investment which can decrease tokens value in future.
Can you clear explain why team decided for such high bonuses?
This 50% bonus makes me feel like the pre sale price is actually half of what it really is. I'm grabbing mine while stock lasts.

Yes, you are right, the bonuses is very high on the beginning.  And it's actually correlate the final price, I think you know what I mean.

But on another hand we are officially give it. I know the projects which officially gives 25% of bonus, but if you message to the CEO he gives you 80% - it's crazy

Best
P   
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

This project really seems to be promised and perspective! Experienced and high skilfull team from Japan. The problem to be solved strongly important for modern requirments between Influencers and SNS users. Clear description of the solution in the WP. But one thing I cant understand and didn't find any explanation in all your materials. It's a 50% bonus for PreICO phase.
Up to my opinion it's such a big benefit for investment which can decrease tokens value in future.
Can you clear explain why team decided for such high bonuses?

Yes you are right, and I know what you mean.

We have defined such bonus structure more in marketing perspective. But as you can see on the end if we sale with such bonuses like this the final price will be lower than defined and in total it will be correlated. On another hand we are going to to reach cap faster than price will be decreased.

PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

This might be a new good project from Japan. Checking the website and the members that comprise the team seems legit. And considering that this is develop by Japanese, my hope is that this platform will gonna be great.

Thanks bro, we are appreciate it!   Wink
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Hi guys,
 do you plan to implement any Voting or decision systems on your platform ? I think it sounds reasonable to have some vote pools when community could give feedback to the influencer.
How is it sounds for you ?

We are working on solution for voting and I am interested to discuss regarding it with any type of projects.

It's a good question!!
Yep I think we definitely need to keep it in mind. What about your project ? Do you have any white label solution for voting, which can be integrated?

vados333

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

So I've applied to the airdrop and thinking about buying some tokens, but still curious is this platform MVP or is it fully functional now? Roll Eyes
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

So I've applied to the airdrop and thinking about buying some tokens, but still curious is this platform MVP or is it fully functional now? Roll Eyes

We have even better than MVP, please try our BETTA: http://patron-demo.collabo-consul.com/lp/
DemocracyEarthFoundation

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Hi guys,
 do you plan to implement any Voting or decision systems on your platform ? I think it sounds reasonable to have some vote pools when community could give feedback to the influencer.
How is it sounds for you ?

We are working on solution for voting and I am interested to discuss regarding it with any type of projects.

It's a good question!!
Yep I think we definitely need to keep it in mind. What about your project ? Do you have any white label solution for voting, which can be integrated?

We are going to create decision platform with smart contracts, where anybody could create a votes.
ctypto_hanm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

Hi guys, the project looks promising.
 I would like to make a video review of the project  is there any bounty when I could get rewarded ?

Or any other chance ?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

I would like to make a video review of the project  is there any bounty when I could get rewarded ?

Or any other chance ?

Thanks for your interest. Of course we appreciate that you are interested to make video review.  But it's your first message ever  Undecided
I wonder if it real request or you just make some posts to upgrade account ?

Sorry for this question, but it's really looks strange.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Hey Folks !
Watch video review and give us your feedback!

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

Global Influencer Market Startup Patron Launches Pre Token Generation Event
Patron has gained a valuable reputation as one of the most successful projects to come out of Japan, Patrons Japanese team is building the first influencer Blockchain platform. Patron has gained an international following. Patron is set to launch its pre token generation event on February 14th, 2018, having already raised 10 million USD during its private sale.

Supporting the Patron vision by using their one of a kind Patron Blockchain technology, Patron aims to connect influencers to brand names globally, in a safe, secure and fair mobile platform. Currently, influencers, especially local ones, are at a disadvantage with both sponsor negotiations. Unlike similar companies who have the accessibility of social media, a top influencer for paid projects.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/patron-launches-token-generation-event/

ctypto_hanm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Or any other chance ?

Thanks for your interest. Of course we appreciate that you are interested to make video review.  But it's your first message ever  Undecided
I wonder if it real request or you just make some posts to upgrade account ?

Sorry for this question, but it's really looks strange.

No, actually I am new one here only. I've never used bitcointalk, but now I decided to moved here, since all activity is happening here.
And yes account is new but, it's doesn't matter for me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: