Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
John Richards

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Is this project for Japan only ?

Our dev team is mostly from Japan.

But project is available to other countries and foreign investors, if you are interested in it, feel free to ask more info.

Regards,
P

What about US citizens? Are you guys letting US investors participate as it is a utility token and not a security token we should be able to invest correct?
If you re citizen of the USA please wait till our token will be listed on HitBTC to get your Patrons !

Best,
P

Can u tell me the HitBTC exchange listing date?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Interesting project. Tell me please, this project will be distributed only in Japan, or are you planning to work in other countries?
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

after ICO we expect fast growth in PAT/BTC pair.

Cool, sounds promising, will try 50% hold - 50% sell strategy, right after HitBtc listing Cheesy

I watch them since January, and 10m on presale gives me hope to believe in this project, I would like to invest  but I am also interested to know opinnion of another investors. What was the key point when you have decided to invest ?   Undecided
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

Interesting project. Tell me please, this project will be distributed only in Japan, or are you planning to work in other countries?

Yeah which makes those users confuser since it is intended in japan. Well, all we have to do is wait on devs response about this project because I think it can benefit all of us here in the forum.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Is this project for Japan only ?

Our dev team is mostly from Japan.

But project is available to other countries and foreign investors, if you are interested in it, feel free to ask more info.

Regards,
P

What about US citizens? Are you guys letting US investors participate as it is a utility token and not a security token we should be able to invest correct?
If you re citizen of the USA please wait till our token will be listed on HitBTC to get your Patrons !

Best,
P

Can u tell me the HitBTC exchange listing date?

We expect it to be listed in April

Regards,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Yeah which makes those users confuser since it is intended in japan. Well, all we have to do is wait on devs response about this project because I think it can benefit all of us here in the forum.

Project is available to other countries and foreign investors and will be distributed almost worldwide, exceptions are countries with strict regulations for ICO, you need to find out if ICOs are not banned in your country.

Also you can find more related info in our white paper

Regards,
P
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

This platform is really great for brands and influencers. Brands can easily spread their offerings and influencers can earn some extra bucks. This is a new one and I look forward on how they finally build it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

Project is available to other countries and foreign investors and will be distributed almost worldwide, exceptions are countries with strict regulations for ICO, you need to find out if ICOs are not banned in your country.

Also you can find more related info in our white paper

Regards,
P
Howdy, PATRON ICO!
I'm willing to list this project to an ICO listing for free. Hopefully you can consider this negotiation about this request.
John Richards

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

Hm... Just saw great results from pre-sale! Was there private investors ? Huh
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Cool, sounds promising, will try 50% hold - 50% sell strategy, right after HitBtc listing Cheesy

I watch them since January, and 10m on presale gives me hope to believe in this project, I would like to invest  but I am also interested to know opinnion of another investors. What was the key point when you have decided to invest ?   Undecided

The best ICO in Japan ever. Wink

+ young but charismatic CEO
+ high profile in media
+ convincing idea
+ right market timing

some minor execution issues to be solved.

Overall a strong recommendation
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Yes, first phase was Private Sale, but it was successfuly finished.
So now we are in pre-ICO Sale

Best,
P
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

I just joined the telegram group and it already has 13k members, are there any bounty program for this project? Congrats on the presale, I think you can easily achieve the hard cap if you have any.
John Richards

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Best,
P

Nice, so you said HitBtc will list you in april, any other exchanges? I would like to invest some solid numbers in your project
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

I watch them since January, and 10m on presale gives me hope to believe in this project, I would like to invest  but I am also interested to know opinnion of another investors. What was the key point when you have decided to invest ?   Undecided

+ high profile in media
+ convincing idea
+ right market timing

Yeah, that's basic advantages and they look cool, but man... It's still risky

btw didn't find any activity in telegram group is everything well? Huh
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Best,
P

Nice, so you said HitBtc will list you in april, any other exchanges? I would like to invest some solid numbers in your project

We are in talk with several exchanges that can provide high volumes but we don’t disclose names as of now. But for April it’s only HitBTC to See the Start trading volume and structurise our Stratege accordingly to the demand.

It’s still ICO phase, it may be very expensive buying it on the other exchanges as soon as we start the real marketing campaigns! It's your choice but would be better for you to get tokens right after HitBtc listing

Regards,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:01:02 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:09:55 PM by PATRON ICO

We have launched new telegram group recently, please find it here:
https://t.me/patronicoen

Best,
P
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

+ high profile in media
+ convincing idea
+ right market timing

If you are so scared to invest, but you are interested in this project, at least try to participate in Airdrop (I've created thread for it) or some Bounties
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

PATRON Is a Company Made by Influencers, for Influencers
Creativity and business have always had to be paired in some sense in order for money to be made and bills to be paid. For every creative mind out there, there is someone who manages their finances and does the negotiating. They are often referred to as the “suits” and are the people who deal with all the adult stuff at the table.

Read more on newsbtc.com

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

But did i just saw David Cohen among board of advisors Shocked
John Richards

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Best,
P

We are in talk with several exchanges that can provide high volumes but we don’t disclose names as of now. But for April it’s only HitBTC to See the Start trading volume and structurise our Stratege accordingly to the demand.

It’s still ICO phase, it may be very expensive buying it on the other exchanges as soon as we start the real marketing campaigns! It's your choice but would be better for you to get tokens right after HitBtc listing

Regards,
P

Ok, I see. But how can I track the price if you aren't even on coinmarcetcap yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: