Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

We are in talk with several exchanges that can provide high volumes but we don’t disclose names as of now. But for April it’s only HitBTC to See the Start trading volume and structurise our Stratege accordingly to the demand.

It’s still ICO phase, it may be very expensive buying it on the other exchanges as soon as we start the real marketing campaigns! It's your choice but would be better for you to get tokens right after HitBtc listing

Regards,
P

Ok, I see. But how can I track the price if you aren't even on coinmarcetcap yet?

Listing on Coinmarketcap requires over 50k$ 24h trading volume on an exchange. And we're getting listed after ICO please check our announcement channel to read up on our achievements

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Took part in airdrop campaign in given project. Very interesting product came пpямикoв from Japan. I shall be look forward starting point and I will tell still one's familiar cryptomans of him. At least in airdrop they will participate accurately.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

Guys, check out one more thing, found Toni Lane on their site as advisor! I love Toni Lane, and if she is in the team I would definitely follow this project  Smiley
their advisory board actually do have so many members that are popular in the cryptoccurrency community
PATRON founders might have spent lot of time to choose the right and wise persons as their advisory board members are really potential as we could see the better plans in the whitepapers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

what are the requirements to be get listed as Influencer and to work with famous brands ?   I guess with my 2000 authentic twitter followers (99% twitter audit)  I have not a big chance ?   Roll Eyes
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Japan's influencer service? I mean how this things work and is this limited only to Japan? This ICO has a product or it is Dapp that offers services? This is something new to me so forgive for having so many questions.
Exactly, so it means only those Japanese people can benefit this project? I hope the dev may answer this because their are few are needed to know to know as influencers of this project.

Maybe it will not only focus in one country. Let's wait and see to dev to answer it to see if how people can really get benefits from using it. I hope many people will support this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Guys, check out one more thing, found Toni Lane on their site as advisor! I love Toni Lane, and if she is in the team I would definitely follow this project  Smiley
their advisory board actually do have so many members that are popular in the cryptoccurrency community
PATRON founders might have spent lot of time to choose the right and wise persons as their advisory board members are really potential as we could see the better plans in the whitepapers.
Advisors are really important in a project. They guide the project in the right path, for this good and experienced individuals are required. Patron has successfully managed to do so. I hope they make their platform great and be successful. Keeping an eye on this one!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Yes, it will be an advantage to them because their advisers are really professionals and competitive in this field. I hope because of this many people will be attracted to this project.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

the influencers sharing economy.The company has its roots in Japan. very good project & good idea. I am interested this project

Yeah, some of projects now that originate in japan are successful. I hope this project will be successful too, I will follow this and hoping to see many improvements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

How long was the presale lasting for? I am amazed with the amount of 10M USD. It is so much and could have a great affect on the number of ICO investors.
PEllis

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Does anybody know if any similar coins m. I think it's cool and in an industry with allot of money!
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

How can I invest in PATRON? I can see you probably already have a rating/feature on cointelegraph, can I see it
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Japan's influencer service? I mean how this things work and is this limited only to Japan? This ICO has a product or it is Dapp that offers services? This is something new to me so forgive for having so many questions.
Exactly, so it means only those Japanese people can benefit this project? I hope the dev may answer this because their are few are needed to know to know as influencers of this project.

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP program and i will share this program as more as possible and keep support to this project.

Maybe it will not only focus in one country. Let's wait and see to dev to answer it to see if how people can really get benefits from using it. I hope many people will support this.

Hey Patrons.  I hope you have a great day!

Sorry for delay, let me clear that PATRON Project is available to other countries and foreign investors and will be distributed almost worldwide, exceptions are countries with strict regulations for ICO, you need to find out if ICOs are not banned in your country.

Also you can find more related info in our white paper. To check how product will work we have little betta so you can get your first impression before we'll have fully functioning platform.
test our BETTA

Regards,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Fresh off a $10 million pre-sale, Japanese blockchain startup Patron has officially launched it’s pre-ICO sale, with an ambitious $20 million target.

Aren't  you excited?! Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

the influencers sharing economy.The company has its roots in Japan. very good project & good idea. I am interested this project
A foundation for every business initially requires huge efforts and after all branding is the only main element which is highly essential to run a business and PATRON is help us as much as possible and brand us for developing more.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Fresh off a $10 million pre-sale, Japanese blockchain startup Patron has officially launched it’s pre-ICO sale, with an ambitious $20 million target.

Aren't  you excited?! Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS

This is really a huge and a challenging to deal with the exciting opportunities PATRON is bringing in the crypto world and it is great to claim 50% bonus before bonus cycle changes.
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Thank you, found the Airdrop, what about Bounties do they even have some?

Working on a bounty campaign! Will ba annoucend next week.

Ok, looking forward to participate.
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Don't know who is she, but if you say definitely need to check this advisor! Cheesy
Oh, cmon man, you definitely need to learn more about PATRON and check her profile: She has been affectionately entitled, “The Joan of Arc of Blockchain” and “Young Star of Bitcoin” by her peers and various publications.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Patron is realy an interesting project most spcialy if you are a social media influencer since it will link you to the right projects using thier platform.

By developing and implementing influencer sharing economies and services using blockchain technology, influencers from all over the world, including influencers in Japan, will be gathered on the platform and recruited.

Best,
P
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

As i have seen 10 million dollars already raised for be the pre ICO only is kinda amazing. I wish they could also launch a bounty campaigns, i think many will be interested in those kinds of plans.

I think the team does not underestimate the importance of the company signatures and promotion in social networks.

Yes would be great if we can get insights what will be the tasks and rewards? Hope they will increase referral bonus
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:11:11 AM by PATRON ICO

I think the team does not underestimate the importance of the company signatures and promotion in social networks.

Yes would be great if we can get insights what will be the tasks and rewards? Hope they will increase referral bonus

We don't want to offer to much for free not because we're not humble, but we dont want our investors to face much dumpers at the early stage. We already gave out much to increase our reach dramatically and will start many different marketing campaigns to support our Airdrop and Bountycampaign as well as our normal referral system. No worries we already planned everything !

Best,
P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: