Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Why was the pre-sale token sale period extended from 2/14 - 3/14?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Why was the pre-sale token sale period extended from 2/14 - 3/14?

As a result of careful consultation with all PATRON Team members, PATRON has decided to lock up 160 million tokens, which is 40% of the token owned by the company, for 2 months from the end of ICO.

In addition, schedule change will be carried out as a result of locking decision, listing at the same time as token sale completion is considered to be the best.

Best,
P
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Patron now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 50%: https://sangus.org/ico/1251

Thank you, dear for spreading the word about our project

Regards,
P
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Ok, I see. But how can I track the price if you aren't even on coinmarcetcap yet?

Listing on Coinmarketcap requires over 50k$ 24h trading volume on an exchange. And we're getting listed after ICO please check our announcement channel to read up on our achievements

Great to hear that you are positively about it. Where can I find this announcment channel?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Great to hear that you are positively about it. Where can I find this announcment channel?

Here is telegram group: https://t.me/patronnews

It is very important that you read all official documents. please do that!
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

what are the requirements to be get listed as Influencer and to work with famous brands ?   I guess with my 2000 authentic twitter followers (99% twitter audit)  I have not a big chance ?   Roll Eyes

Our sights are set globally and we are looking to have a global impact. We want to bring equality to influencers, especially the ones struggling to break out of a local market.

If you have an Internet connection, smartphone, or social media, we want you to have a platform you can trust and utilize to share your creative perspective.
So even with small auditory you can participate.

Regards, P
Sunil Timo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

As a result of careful consultation with all PATRON Team members, PATRON has decided to lock up 160 million tokens, which is 40% of the token owned by the company, for 2 months from the end of ICO.

In addition, schedule change will be carried out as a result of locking decision, listing at the same time as token sale completion is considered to be the best.

Best,
P

I still dont  understand how  the schedule change has something to do with the locking decision. could you please explain it again?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

I still dont  understand how  the schedule change has something to do with the locking decision. could you please explain it again?

We described it there we tried our best and discussed what we can do to fight against insider trading on decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta if we distribute the coins on the old dates since it will be listed on Hitbtc later. That’s why we said let’s lock tokens and delay the ICO until 1 day before listing on Hitbtc and that’s what we did.

The main reason is to protect the investors who participated in PATRON.

Please note that this is only a change to the schedule of the token sale, and it will not affect the scheduled listing date, progress of development, and roadmaps.

Best,
P
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Oh, cmon man, you definitely need to learn more about PATRON and check her profile: She has been affectionately entitled, “The Joan of Arc of Blockchain” and “Young Star of Bitcoin” by her peers and various publications.

Maybe you're right, I didn't care about team personalities because, I judged this startup on idea and work done.
So when I saw such great results, I didn't care about anything else just grabbed my tokens and enjoyed this great purchase.
What is her part in Blockchain?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

How can I invest in PATRON? I can see you probably already have a rating/feature on cointelegraph, can I see it

Hi dear Patron!
First of all we would like you to check all official documents and white paper, you really need to do it before investing in any ICO.

In any way - feel free to join PreICO sale here: https://patron.icoadm.in/users/sign_up
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

We don't want to offer to much for free not because we're not humble, but we dont want our investors to face much dumpers at the early stage. We already gave out much to increase our reach dramatically and will start many different marketing campaigns to support our Airdrop and Bountycampaign as well as our normal referral system. No worries we already planned everything !

Best,
P

Hi guys! Sounds good. Hope you will success with effective management.
Good luck!
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Hi guys! Sounds good. Hope you will success with effective management.
Good luck!

Thanks patron, we won't disappoint you!
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Japan-based influencer marketing platform raises $10m

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencerupdate.biz

Don't miss your chance and Join us
Sunil Timo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

What is the market potential for this kind of service? Anyone aware of the business model, market size?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

What is the market potential for this kind of service? Anyone aware of the business model, market size?

We want to make a global impact on the level of Apple and Google and bring Japan’s thriving tech and influencer scene to new markets. Over the past four years we have worked with influencers and social media.
The model will be AirBNB based on platform to drive the sharing economy of C2C / SNS media.
Utilizing: Blockchain Technology

Best,
P
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

Maybe you're right, I didn't care about team personalities because, I judged this startup on idea and work done.
So when I saw such great results, I didn't care about anything else just grabbed my tokens and enjoyed this great purchase.
What is her part in Blockchain?

Miss Lane is an artrepreneur in the Digital Currency and Blockchain Industry who co-founded CoinTelegraph and the virtual blockchain nation movement.
serves as an advisor to several notable companies, funds and family offices, including, but not limited to: SingularityU, Factom, The United Nations, Propy, HSBC, Cicso, P&G, Institute for the Future and St. Gallen Symposium.
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Miss Lane is an artrepreneur in the Digital Currency and Blockchain Industry who co-founded CoinTelegraph and the virtual blockchain nation movement.
serves as an advisor to several notable companies, funds and family offices, including, but not limited to: SingularityU, Factom, The United Nations, Propy, HSBC, Cicso, P&G, Institute for the Future and St. Gallen Symposium.

Well that's a lot of projects, how did she end up being so popular? Undecided
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Well that's a lot of projects, how did she end up being so popular? Undecided

In other worlds, Toni Lane is a recording artist and the founder of the “immaterialism” (post art) movement where she uses consciousness as a medium.
Sunil Timo

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

But what is the minimum collected to start the project?
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

But what is the minimum collected to start the project?

The minimal softcap to start the project was collected in our pre ICO already so the other soft caps are just for different kind of marketing, partnerships and developing processes that are not needed for the basics but would assure that this project can be the world uniting influencer network that we aim for !

Best,
P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: