Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS

Is this really true? So 10 million $ is really a good amount to start with the developments of this project. I am looking forward for more improvements and new updates from patron project.
I think it is true because they are announcing it and they are just being transparent to us. Well, $10M is I think enough for the project to get started unless this is a big project.

Definitely it's true, as I look on this project I appreciate to the devs that always part on this project and answer any queries and concern to those might be investors as well as users. Hoping for a better success on this project that I believe have a great potential in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Patron is an amazing project. The bonus in their Pre-ICO is really great. Moreover, this project is really getting a lot more attention in the community. This is a great start for this project. I can sense and see that grear potential thay PATRON holds in their hand that will bring a change in the community to make it much better.
Yes completely agree with Patron looks so promising as well as transparent. The project has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. The team behind the project takes every possible step to make the platform better to access. They will succeed sooner or later.
Yeah they look to have a good influence already and with the experience the team have i think is possible there will great moments for this and i hope team get to more height
The team will really reach great heights and also i am sure that this project will rock the global market too. This project can really give great influence onto its users and also several peoples will go towards this project making it great ahead.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Sound like patreon platform which are running for years and open for worldwide, but PATRON is crypto platform and exclusively for Japan's Influencer, So I feel like I need to be aware japanese culture and market in order to judge if this project will work or not although as investor we do care the token itself more than platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Wow, what a great moves from the PATRON! I'm willing to support this project moreover because anyone else does!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

Wow, what a great moves from the PATRON! I'm willing to support this project moreover because anyone else does!

50% bonus is a huge rate. Patron is really going to pursue the project fast by having 50% bonus to attract investors. This is a great market. Lets start and support.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Wow, I think the ICO raised now is more than 15 Million Dollars! and still growing. This project has really attracted investors because of the uniqueness of their platform.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:33:03 AM

Is this really true? So 10 million $ is really a good amount to start with the developments of this project. I am looking forward for more improvements and new updates from patron project.
I think it is true because they are announcing it and they are just being transparent to us. Well, $10M is I think enough for the project to get started unless this is a big project.
Since PATRON is an influencer's sharing economy, $10M might not be exactly sufficient as it might require to bring better opportunities with bonus and referral commissions in the future plans to influence the supporters initially, a better advertising from the foundation level will ultimately reap success. Lets wait for their future plans.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Since PATRON is an influencer's sharing economy, $10M might not be exactly sufficient as it might require to bring better opportunities with bonus and referral commissions in the future plans to influence the supporters initially, a better advertising from the foundation level will ultimately reap success. Lets wait for their future plans.
Great thing to know that the Patron is a very influencial project. This is a great one characteristics of this project that will really it to gain more people. Because of this, Patron is getting more and more popular as days goes by. I hope that this kind of project will reach its success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

I think that in other countries. I have not yet seen any restrictions for members of the crypto community from other countries. I hope that they do not have a limit or at best it is insignificant

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Yes surely you can share the information as much as possible and even i don't think that the have any restrictions to participate into their ICO so you can readily invest into their ICO project and also you can share it to your friends.
That would be great, you can also avail the opportunities of Patron by joining in the bounty program and you can gain rewards where PATRON will check your work how you support for the project and you can get benefited.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

I see that the project has satisfactory prospects. I hope that the developers will cope with all the difficulties that they will have to launch their project. Does this project help the promotion of goods?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

Wow, I think the ICO raised now is more than 15 Million Dollars! and still growing. This project has really attracted investors because of the uniqueness of their platform.
What causes this project that they already earned that kind of value? I didn't fully understand about this project and I am surprised with the result of thei ICO sale. Anyway, cryptocurrencies are legal in japan and maybe this is why it reaches this kind of value.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Patron is a great platform for influencers as well as brands all around the would. Japan has a lot going on with the technological aspect, which makes me believe that this project will be able to maintain itself for quite a long
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Yes surely you can share the information as much as possible and even i don't think that the have any restrictions to participate into their ICO so you can readily invest into their ICO project and also you can share it to your friends.
What country are you from? There were several countries that prohibits their people from joining ICO projects. But you know, there are ways for this if you are really interested despite of the prohibitions.

Definitely, by the power of the internet you can connect which you can access by different signal. As I appreciate this project which will able to influence those people by their great service. As we know Japanese people are hard working that can serve as a good model that can be apply for each of us here in bitcoin community.
I think what you mean to say is different IP. Patron will surely be supported by the Japanese people because cryptocurrencies are legal in their country. Also, there ICO is in live now and maybe we can see the on-going sale in their site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

I'll support your project and fill out the form on Airdrop. Also looked at your beta site and it's quite an attractive, interesting design. I hope that you will be able to provide a lot of information there!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I think that in other countries. I have not yet seen any restrictions for members of the crypto community from other countries. I hope that they do not have a limit or at best it is insignificant

Yes, they should not put limits to some countries because it will add up in their profit. I am hoping for more developments from this project and also looking forward for the success  of patron.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Patron is a great platform for influencers as well as brands all around the would. Japan has a lot going on with the technological aspect, which makes me believe that this project will be able to maintain itself for quite a long
Japan is the country where its roots are incorporated however its trends are associated with cryptocurrency and other communities online. But SNL marketing fees as 40% is really a right choice  Huh
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

Hello guys, tell me in Airdrop Anyone who wants to participate can participate?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

Sound like patreon platform which are running for years and open for worldwide, but PATRON is crypto platform and exclusively for Japan's Influencer, So I feel like I need to be aware japanese culture and market in order to judge if this project will work or not although as investor we do care the token itself more than platform.

I think you missunderstand the project little bit.  They are looking for influencers all over the world to have a global impact. I appreciate it also that they want to give a chance to local market influencers. Mainly all influencers who has an internet connection, smartphone and social media account can participate in this project even with small auditory.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

I think it's more like marketed heavily towards Japan with the intention that other countries can participate but it's not much of a use for them though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: