Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

To attain the supporters work for PATRON there could be a bounty program that would gain more traffic along with the Airdrop opportunity which patron initiated.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

To attain the supporters work for PATRON there could be a bounty program that would gain more traffic along with the Airdrop opportunity which patron initiated.
I think they already gave the details about the bounty campaigns which start on March 26, 2018 and ends on April 27, 2018. And I believed that once the bounty campaigns starts, there will be a lot of bounty hunters and investors we're joining to promote this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Sound like patreon platform which are running for years and open for worldwide, but PATRON is crypto platform and exclusively for Japan's Influencer, So I feel like I need to be aware japanese culture and market in order to judge if this project will work or not although as investor we do care the token itself more than platform.

I think you missunderstand the project little bit.  They are looking for influencers all over the world to have a global impact. I appreciate it also that they want to give a chance to local market influencers. Mainly all influencers who has an internet connection, smartphone and social media account can participate in this project even with small auditory.

Well, I didn't check much info about them, but have a look above and read the post title " Japan's Influencer Service " how this can be global with such title !! and even if it aim to be global, they service seems still for Japan's Influencer, since the goal to spread their japanese culture which make only those people who interested in japanese music get there.

yeah you are right about the topic but I think with this ICO their aim is to get involved in the global business sector of influencer marketing. The admin of this thread already explain that this will be a global project where every influencer even with small auditory can participate. Lets see if this also really happens.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

I think they already gave the details about the bounty campaigns which start on March 26, 2018 and ends on April 27, 2018. And I believed that once the bounty campaigns starts, there will be a lot of bounty hunters and investors we're joining to promote this project.
Once the bounty campaign is started, this project will start gaining attention from several investors. This project will then reach maximum peoples and also it will give good opportunity to various peoples to earn some good amount of stakes/tokens which indeed will be helpfull for the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Hi, is the company not planning to make Airdrop in the future? It would attract more attention of users and there would be a lot of advertising for the project!
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Hi, is the company not planning to make Airdrop in the future? It would attract more attention of users and there would be a lot of advertising for the project!

Even i feel that this project should start a airdop as the airdrop helps a lot of investors to know about the project and as the project is already great, it will have great attention from the investors after starting a good airdrop. The project will indeed have some good benefits ahead so its better to start a bounty and a airdrop.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

Even i feel that this project should start a airdop as the airdrop helps a lot of investors to know about the project and as the project is already great, it will have great attention from the investors after starting a good airdrop. The project will indeed have some good benefits ahead so its better to start a bounty and a airdrop.
agrees, the Patron project is very young and needs a lot of support, and distribution could help attract more followers. This would be an excellent advertising campaign for the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Patron want to make a global impact on the level of Apple and Google and bring Japan’s thriving tech and influencer scene to new markets. so well innovative purpose I can say..
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

Bounty participants tend to do a shit job in promoting the project. They just tend to spam the entire forums or social media and that's about it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
I am sure that Japanese designers tokens and coins are very loyal to their users and permit to enter their project by the way of investment, and as well exactly here and airdrop, without any limitations and KYC system. Which is a different beginning on let to success and recognition.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Once the bounty campaign is started, this project will start gaining attention from several investors. This project will then reach maximum peoples and also it will give good opportunity to various peoples to earn some good amount of stakes/tokens which indeed will be helpfull for the future.

Exactly, a bounty programme will really help this project to reach its core audience and to spread the platform to various other social platforms. Its a good opportunity for the team to excel.
Pumared

Activity: 1274
Merit: 389

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Res Translate Portuguese

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

I have read the articles on Forbes and other site regarding on patron. And I think they could potentially be recognized in the whole world if the ICO will be successful.
If this gets successful then it would be recognize by many people due to that many big social media company are also interested in advertising the project.
Yes if this will become a success, influencer and future users of this project will really have a good time. As this will really help them if this will be developed well.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Good project. The project ultimately wants to create a next level of service for a new effect and also provide a platform for equality.
There will be loads of opportunities for Patron where many communities seek to choose Patron which deserves to deal with influencers service, which benefits Patron in a better run.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Good project. The project ultimately wants to create a next level of service for a new effect and also provide a platform for equality.
There will be loads of opportunities for Patron where many communities seek to choose Patron which deserves to deal with influencers service, which benefits Patron in a better run.
The project will actually be beneficial for the users and as well as the company itself. I believe this project is a great investment and in the long run it will give exceptional Returns. I hope this project succeeds in doing so.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I think they will make bounty and airdrop asap. I search on google both their official website now not have any information about this. Hope have news about this soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Am sure lots will be waiting for it so is time to clear up some space for this lets hope they includes different types to give many choices for creating awareness

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Exactly, a bounty programme will really help this project to reach its core audience and to spread the platform to various other social platforms. Its a good opportunity for the team to excel.
Probably right, bounty program will give big impact to a project to be more popular and which is also the way to attract the investors. This kind of strategy is already been proven to be successful.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NickVasilich

Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Why don’t to be the one of new influencers and use Paton for generate positive image for bitcoin and other cryptos all over the world! It’s really needed for quick expansion for all the world by crypro enthusiasts and as well we make crypto currency as new money and it in their order makes us free!!!

NickVasilich

Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

Who needs Russian translation for the general Patrons information follow this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3065851.msg31585293#msg31585293

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: