Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

The project and the truth is very necessary today, competitors if I remember correctly from the tread they do not have at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I believe PAtron project will gather influencers around the world using thier platform and patron will manualy search for projects to distribute to influencers.
It seems like they are a middleman for influencers where in they will use thier website to connect the influencers and the employers. I guess this will be an effective platform but it might decrease the profits of the influencer on every project.
In the business industry, it is very important to deal and have many influencers for a project developments and to ensure a great possibility to succeed. I really hope that this project would succeed since this Patron is the Japan's influencer service. There so many other people here in the crypto currency communit that awaits for its brighter and successful future in the business industry.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

I believe PAtron project will gather influencers around the world using thier platform and patron will manualy search for projects to distribute to influencers.
It seems like they are a middleman for influencers where in they will use thier website to connect the influencers and the employers. I guess this will be an effective platform but it might decrease the profits of the influencer on every project.
In the business industry, it is very important to deal and have many influencers for a project developments and to ensure a great possibility to succeed. I really hope that this project would succeed since this Patron is the Japan's influencer service. There so many other people here in the crypto currency communit that awaits for its brighter and successful future in the business industry.

Influencers is very important for all business, more influencers will be more successful in business industries. Japan influencers will be the main source of this project which Japan is really a known countries that many business-minded people.
belluominicarmelo84

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

The project is so cool, i read it and it's so interesting....Can I partecipate on it?Even i live outside the Japan?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

The project is so cool, i read it and it's so interesting....Can I partecipate on it?Even i live outside the Japan?
Of course. They are really want to go global and they definitely accept as many participants who live outside Sakura country.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

The project assumes a broad market capture around the world. And it will be only for the hand of investors. The larger the project, the wider the coverage in the user countries the more interest will be in the project and potential development will come to the development of the real
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Influencers is very important for all business, more influencers will be more successful in business industries. Japan influencers will be the main source of this project which Japan is really a known countries that many business-minded people.

I agree. Japan works are very useful and long lasting because of it's quality. And if ever this plattform will be finished, a lot of investors possibly will be going to invest on this project because they knew that it will be going to success too. And also because Japanese are very reliable and dedicated to it's work.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

I do not know what benefit this project will bring to the community. It will be useful only in the country in which the idea of this project was born, that is, in Japan. Even if he brings a bang and will be in demand only in one country - this will already affect the work of the team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

You are right, patron can surely make this projet successfully. I am following patron and so happy that they already raised a good sales in their ico. I hope there will be many investors will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Japanese people are known to be serious when it comes to businesses and also with their products. I may not totally understand on how these things work but I am sure investors will be curious about these project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

This is the founders message Atsushi Hisatsumi "An influencer refers to a person who has a very strong influence in the social media space, including Youtubers, bloggers, and Instagramers." What I wanted to know is that they will advertise products using a person who has a big influence in a country?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

The creation of this project will benefit not only in the country where this idea came along. In addition to Japan, I hope that the idea will affect the other two countries and we will get a new turn in the technological revolution
Japanese are really awesome people! Not just in terms of developing something but the people itself Cheesy Anyways, why not affect all of the countries around the world? It can really help a lot and many will benefit from the services offered by PATRON to its users.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

This is the founders message Atsushi Hisatsumi "An influencer refers to a person who has a very strong influence in the social media space, including Youtubers, bloggers, and Instagramers." What I wanted to know is that they will advertise products using a person who has a big influence in a country?

I understand what dev said, my only concern is how about those ordinary people that have low influencer level or totally now? How they can get benefits from using this platform?

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Japanese are really awesome people! Not just in terms of developing something but the people itself Cheesy Anyways, why not affect all of the countries around the world? It can really help a lot and many will benefit from the services offered by PATRON to its users.

Before, when I heard that japanese are the owner of the project I will believe that they are really serious with it. So now that I know that patron have japanese dev we can expect now that they really serious with it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

The Japanese project shows itself at a sufficiently high level. The developers apparently tried hard and continue to try, interested investors in earnest. We are waiting for the hard cap.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Before, when I heard that japanese are the owner of the project I will believe that they are really serious with it. So now that I know that patron have japanese dev we can expect now that they really serious with it.
Yeah, Japanese has large international corporate conglomerates such as Fuji which developed the nations first electronic computer, now i choose PATRON as it is the same potential.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Oh sure! You can take part, even if you are not in the country of Japan. Any user outside of Japan can take part.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

This seems fantastic but the financing seems to be a little off
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Oh sure! You can take part, even if you are not in the country of Japan. Any user outside of Japan can take part.
We can just use the wonderful opportunity of Japan Influencer service but all the Japan fellow mates cannot participate but its an opportunity for us at the back end will also  repute the Japan architects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: