Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>>  (Read 4405 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
Greats. You show the good point that they still don't hit their hard cap. Well, the nice UX/UI website will make project more legit of professional?
Yes, they will readily reach the hardcap because of that reason. Also their UX/UI website will truely look more professional which will truely attract more and more huge investors to their project so making the project much more profitable ahead.

I agree, let's all be positive with patron project. Even if they might not reach the hard cap but I believe that they will reach near hardcap because of the high popularity of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

A project that deserves close attention. Are there any restrictions on the countries that can participate? I hope that there are none or they are minimal
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

This is a project that you can trust your investments. Because I'm sure of the Japanese, and that they are using the money invested in vain
There are very popular accounts on social media are well known to collaborate with different brands and they wish to gain more business by branding themselves and they choose Influencer to enable the ability to connect with more brands through Patron online and on mobile. So the idea is attentive where need is available so its a good plan.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Since Patron is a platform hiring influencers.how would they qualify these kinds of people to be accepted in thier projects?

With their previous expriences of course, which means; they are going to analyse their social media accounts, blogs, etc... Nowadays there are also softwares with AI which can analyse those kind of accounts automatically.  
There has been a lot of social networks AI or platform that will enable you to analyze your social media account. One example of this is the twitteraudit. So I think finding influencers will be a piece of cake for this project.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

AFAIK, Patron is the first ICO that connecting influencers with brands by using blockchain technology. As influencer market is hype and big nowadays, i think this project is promising. Looking forward to this project.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

AFAIK, Patron is the first ICO that connecting influencers with brands by using blockchain technology. As influencer market is hype and big nowadays, i think this project is promising. Looking forward to this project.
It’s like a new trend put everything on blockchain!   But  in the WP they clearly described and explained WHY needed and How will be used blockchain in the Project! For me too this project is really promising and perspective!

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

A project you can trust. The Japanese people are very responsible, and I am sure that the developers of this project are hard-working and responsible people. So I invest without fear.
I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
That the Japanese are very good, but we always need to study the possibilities of the project, now is not a very simple situation in the market and we need to invest carefully.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

I agree about the Japanese being very responsible. If they have commitment witg this project then for sure in the future soon. Patron will gain a lot of investors and attentions to all people.
That the Japanese are very good, but we always need to study the possibilities of the project, now is not a very simple situation in the market and we need to invest carefully.
Yes you are definitely right abiut that matter, wherein nowadays we need to be more alert in our surrounding to the different project we will invest. Because we all know that scammers now spread anywhere trying to fool a of serious investors. But I believe in this project where in the Patron as the Japan's influencer service. I will keep looking forward for this project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
You are right, Japan has a lot of ICO, so do other countries nowadays, but most of them scap and can't even break hard cap.
Patron though already did it, so we can be confident that it has good fundamental.
Maybe they were supported by private investors because to think $10M is a huge value. It takes many days/months to earn that value especially if it is new. Patron project is not so popular in this forum and surprisingly they announce that they already earned that amount of money with the pre-sale.
Also people are really curious on how it did earned that big even most of us didn't know about it all before it become slowly popular in the forum. I think there might be an explanation about how did they earned that $10M. Let's wait for further details and official announcement coming from the team.

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

So what are you really trying to say? What is the lie with your statement above? Anyway, whether the investors wanted to stay anonymous or what, still the most important thing is for this project to become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Katy Brown

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Hey guys!

We have a new Patron ANN in Portuguese! Check it out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051814

Grin
Great update, more people can actually know this more especially to those who can understand easily in Portuguese. The more available languages PATRON can offer, it can really makes more engagement.
Impressionante!!! Do you have other translations? I have a lot of friends who will be interested to read about you on their native language.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

It could be a lie for all you know, like they can say like "The investor wanted to stay anonymous" thus they can't reveal more (ofc some people want to stay anonymous)
Yes, i agree with you, actually when they said about their hard cap amount i see their ambition and their confident.
Their hardcap is really good enough and also i am sure that they might have planned a good and bright future and thats why they kept such a good hardcap. This project is really great and can surely have some great benefits ahead. Hope everything goes well with this project.

I literally said it could be a lie and there's probably no investor and all replies are "Yeah I agree, this is a great project"

WTF???

yeah I agree with this, japan projects and investors are truly serious and gain to much respect in the world. Thats why they easily reach 10M USD, thats almost  1/3 of the hard cap     Grin
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

Is it true that you are going to take on board Justin Bieber ?

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Please follow all our news do not miss anything.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.
Me too. I'm going to be actively updating with this big news. And if ever this news going to happen, this project will going to the moon as fast as blink of an eye. Because we know how popular Justin Bieber is. He had a millions of fans around the world. And if this two unites, I can't imagine how far this project can go.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Hah, thanks for so quick question! Probably you heard it in our group Wink, it's not officially yet. We can't say anything regarding this question.
What I can say that we are on negotiation with few world starts and we would love to onboard them to the platform.

Best,
P

Well, I supposed if this plan happens this could really boost the site reputation. As we know Justin Bieber has a  lot of FANS and also HATERS all over the world. I will wait for the good news about this one. Keep updating us thanks.
Me too. I'm going to be actively updating with this big news. And if ever this news going to happen, this project will going to the moon as fast as blink of an eye. Because we know how popular Justin Bieber is. He had a millions of fans around the world. And if this two unites, I can't imagine how far this project can go.
That turns a huge success whee we get more attention of the supporters, investors, participants that turns a better success as Bieber is really a passion in many hearts it just captures our Patron as a brand.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Best,
P

That turns a huge success whee we get more attention of the supporters, investors, participants that turns a better success as Bieber is really a passion in many hearts it just captures our Patron as a brand.

Is it true? What will justin bieber will do with this project? Well, if this will happen then we can be sure that this project will surely attract many people to join patron platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Best,
P

Is it true? What will justin bieber will do with this project? Well, if this will happen then we can be sure that this project will surely attract many people to join patron platform.
It officially mentioned if recruiting Justin Bieber onboard is not officially negotiated yet, so what you can do now is waiting until the news comes.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Japanese are realy amazing people because they are dedicated, passionable and values thier job alot so i can guarantee you people that they will surely succeed on this project.
Well, that depends who will represent the Patron. As what I have understand about the project is that it is like an advertisement who uses a person who is very popular in that nations. That is why I heard that some biggest stars wanted to be there representative in this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PATRON ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Hey guys!

We have a new Patron ANN in Portuguese! Check it out!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051814

Grin
Great update, more people can actually know this more especially to those who can understand easily in Portuguese. The more available languages PATRON can offer, it can really makes more engagement.
Impressionante!!! Do you have other translations? I have a lot of friends who will be interested to read about you on their native language.

Hi Katy, thank you for you question.
Here are trasnlated threads that you can watch:
- Spanish;
- Chinese;
- French;
- Hindi;
- Korean;
- Portuguese;
- Russian.

Best,
P
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap 35,000,000 USD

On the official website they claimed that they has been raised 10 000 000 million, So they didn't break the hard cap !!
Anyway, assuming that this info is true, I think they should spend some money on upgrade their website, because it doesn't looks professional for me, the logo doesn't suit the style.
Greats. You show the good point that they still don't hit their hard cap. Well, the nice UX/UI website will make project more legit of professional?
Yes, they will readily reach the hardcap because of that reason. Also their UX/UI website will truely look more professional which will truely attract more and more huge investors to their project so making the project much more profitable ahead.

I agree, let's all be positive with patron project. Even if they might not reach the hard cap but I believe that they will reach near hardcap because of the high popularity of this project.
I think that your idea may not be completely right as even if the project has an audience,it may not eagerly support it.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. PATRON project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: