Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMiner REfusing refunds  (Read 9506 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:21:51 PM

I got the impression BFL is hardly even trying; they don't seem to work weekends, they don't even seem to make full use of their assembly space/stations by running shifts 24/7 so are presumably only using 1/3 to 1/2 the number of people in assembly as the space could fit if put to full use.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:25:35 PM

I think there is a reason there is Pic of all them smiling and laughing...   

So damn glad I got out of these Rip Offs..   

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:27:24 PM

Just hire a Swedish lawyer to send them a letter.  It will cost you few hundred Euros, but they will refund promptly.

i agree with this.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:49:17 PM

I know there country has much better consumer laws then the US, but im not sure to what extent, that is why I am asking who I would contact in order to make/report my grievance there. and I was sure they had something similar to the states that if the product hasn't shipped by law they have to refund it, it doesn't matter if its in a "production status" or not.

Ok, this is hearsay, but I have heard from a number of people that Sam is very responsive. I think that even given the policy stated, there is a good chance that your special case might be sufficient for him to refund you. I would email him if you haven't already.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Take the time to grieve if you possibly can.

-Kevin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:51:07 PM

I got the impression BFL is hardly even trying; they don't seem to work weekends, they don't even seem to make full use of their assembly space/stations by running shifts 24/7 so are presumably only using 1/3 to 1/2 the number of people in assembly as the space could fit if put to full use.

-MarkM-

Where are you getting this from? BFL never promised to work holidays, weekends, or 24/7. And how the hell does one use 1/3 or 1/2 a man? I'm seriously! Have you been there? Well, I have, and they use every square inch of space they have and then some.

Running 24/7 shifts is an impossibility, even if the manpower were there or the suppliers delivered on time predicated on the chips they receive, for the simple fact that there's not enough room on the dock to place 1,200 boxes daily awaiting for the four different carriers to pick them up before the entire process would start all over again.

Trust me! When BFL rids their backlog by the end of the year, give or take, they'll be free to dedicate their entire resources to only one line--the Monarch. And since they have learned from all pass mistakes, they're be no problem when them getting all the units pre-sold into the hands of their customs no later then the end of February as promised projected.

OTOH, KnC promised that all refunds will be honored up to the time of the item being shipped and I will cry fowl, like a free-ranged chicken, if they renege on that promise.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:57:55 PM

Trust me!

Never trust anyone whoever feels the need to say this IMO. By god Phinn has changed his tune...

Vires in numeris
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:15:07 PM

-MarkM-

Where are you getting this from? BFL never promised to work holidays, weekends, or 24/7. And how the hell does one use 1/3 or 1/2 a man? I'm seriously! Have you been there? Well, I have, and they use every square inch of space they have and then some.

Running 24/7 shifts is an impossibility, even if the manpower were there or the suppliers delivered on time predicated on the chips they receive, for the simple fact that there's not enough room on the dock to place 1,200 boxes daily awaiting for the four different carriers to pick them up before the entire process would start all over again.

Trust me! When BFL rids their backlog by the end of the year, give or take, they'll be free to dedicate their entire resources to only one line--the Monarch. And since they have learned from all pass mistakes, they're be no problem when them getting all the units pre-sold into the hands of their customs no later then the end of February as promised projected.

OTOH, KnC promised that all refunds will be honored up to the time of the item being shipped and I will cry fowl, like a free-ranged chicken, if they renege on that promise.

go get 'em Phin!
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:24:49 PM

I asked for 2jupiter refunds and got the same answer with production bla bla bla...then i called them and told them i really need the money and they agreed.
So try calling them.
I have another 2 orders left, which i`m not sure what to do about... i`ll wait until the 1st of oct before i cancel
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:05:57 PM

I asked for 2jupiter refunds and got the same answer with production bla bla bla...then i called them and told them i really need the money and they agreed.
So try calling them.
I have another 2 orders left, which i`m not sure what to do about... i`ll wait until the 1st of oct before i cancel

should've grabbed the other refunds when you had the chance.
Kaliecious (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:20:06 PM

So try calling them.

I did, they gave me mumbo jumbo about unit inproduction and be shipping in the next week or 2. I told them my problem and there was nothing they could do.

bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 04:34:59 PM

So try calling them.

I did, they gave me mumbo jumbo about unit inproduction and be shipping in the next week or 2. I told them my problem and there was nothing they could do.

Inaba, Yifu, Sam

who will be next ?
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:38:08 PM

Umm, Weren't the current products one line? The SC force?

Or are you saying because they came in different sizes they are seven different lines?

Right now the Monarch comes in 300Gh and 600GH

I am pretty sure that is one line with two sizes,

compared to the SC Force Line with 7 sizes.

Website still says:  January / February    Bulk Shipping

not End of February.

You do realize that you can spin the term "Bulk Shipping" so many ways that if I ship one Monarch a day, then next week I ship 10 a day I am BULK shipping?

The weasel words, the weasel words.
Wesly

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 05:54:12 PM

Trust me!

Never trust anyone whoever feels the need to say this IMO. By god Phinn has changed his tune...

Haven't you heard?  PG is pro-BFL (i.e. fanboy, sock puppet) ever since they gave him free miner(s).  I hope it is worth it.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:04:26 PM

Trust me!

Haven't you heard?  PG is pro-BFL (i.e. fanboy, sock puppet) ever since they gave him free miner(s).  I hope it is worth it.
it is for him.  Why do people keep thinking everyone is doing bitcoin do charity.  That might have been true in the 1st or 2nd year but not now.  This is a good thing.  The more people treat it like real money the more it becomes real money.

fumble

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:31:38 PM

Think outside the box.  My company uses temporary storage containers from PODS and Pack-Rat in the parking lot when they need extra space.  You can rent them by the month.  They pickup when you are done.  We run 3 shifts a day/ 6 days/wk for manufacturing because time=money and only using 33% of the day is inefficient.  We do go down to 2 shifts when it gets slow.

If they have supply chain issues, that would explain a lot.  But that is why you have 2nd and 3rd backup options ready and waiting.

Their inexperience in manufacturing is obvious.
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

I hate my family

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:35:21 PM

FUD

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Noogsy

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:51:42 PM

Who's the 4th guy in the picture ?
I hope it's some cointerra guy. I don't want them to drop 2 Petahash in December Smiley

Cheers.

---
Cheers
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:07:56 PM

-MarkM-

You sir are thoughly brainwashed...................BFL has NOT learned anything,except how guillable customers are  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:15:33 PM

-MarkM-

You sir are thoughly brainwashed...................BFL has NOT learned anything,except how guillable customers are  Roll Eyes

Well, his spinning avatar indicates he only has half a brain to wash.  Grin
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:32:13 PM

-MarkM-

Well, his spinning avatar indicates he only has half a brain to wash.  Grin

LMAO  Cheesy 

Hope KnC gets to shipping soon,even if they delay,it'll NEVER be as late as BFL  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: